All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 37'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 423 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm so sad its over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write something similar! Or use this world for a different character! I liked bound to my mate but this story was unreal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

7 years later. I still come back to read this story. A phenomenal plot. I could imagine the character and the environment. I wish I would know if you still write

and publish novels and if yes, under which name...

crittergirlcrittergirl11 months ago

I come back to this story time and time again. The way you've built a world and developed such dynamic compelling characters is awe inspiring. They learn, screw up, try again, and I'm here for it every time. If you ever publish again (here or somewhere else) I'd love to read it.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7949 months ago

I agree fully with the previous six comments, the plot and characters were phenomenal. I could just not put this story down and fully completed in roughly a week. There were so many rollercoasters through out it and the ending was great. This story and bound to my mate are officially my top 1&2 story on lite, they both are so well written and the story sucks you in. I hope you and your family are doing well and hope one day you continue treating us with new stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As others have said, we keep coming back to the unique and dynamic characters and world you have created. Really hope you continue to write and use this gift to captivate audiences and share more of your gift with the world.

NatbonNatbon8 months ago

Looking at other comments, I’m so happy I’m not alone. I’ve been coming back and rereading this story for years. I fall in love with the characters again each time.

I hope doctorWolf sees these wonderful comments, and knows how appreciative we are for this story. I hope I get to read more stories by them in the future.

I also would LOVE to read other people’s fan fictions of this universe. I feel like the world design in this series is fantastic, and I crave more stories within it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This should be a published book series! I absolutely devoured it in a few days! Awesome read. Love the world created and the stories

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just happened to scroll past this on one of those FB teasers. Had never heard of this site before or even had much interest in erotic literature. It was sexy but the story itself was the hook. Excellent job. I only wish I wasn’t so late in finding it, and that there was more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! I loved how the masters were actually slaves, too. I loved how the men found their strength by joining together and embracing a new way of thinking. They had to stop thinking like the slavers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I read this story 11 years ago. It’s my favorite. I had to find it again and reread it.

Please do a spin off or sell this story. I would be in a movie theater line in a HEART BEAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I second Natbon’s comment that I would love to read some fanfiction in this universe. Also fan art. Does anyone know of any??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing story. I hope this is copywrited. I saw someone steal the beginning part as it was a recommended Facebook ad that wanted to charge me to read the rest. After some digging I realized it was a stolen story from YOU, Doctorwolf. I loved the erotic parts of this story but what really held me was the STORY. So fantastically done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree Natbon & anon I want some fan art & FanFiction!!! I cannot find any anywhere so I am considering writing my own FanFiction. I already starting planning it out. Would anyone read it?? I don’t know where I would even post it. Hopefully the author would appreciate it. :)

willieonewillieone7 months ago

Always a favourite story of mine lol especially since I helped by picking the twins names.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Amazing, how many times i wished as i read this, to become a movie.

It play like a movie in my mind, so that says a lot about this story.

The ending was nice, even though it felt a bit rushed

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn285 months ago

Wow! This was such a great story! Loved how the characters were allowed to grow and change as they learned about themselves and each other! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, and I can only hope that some day you will take up writing again! Both of your stories gave me so much pleasure to read!!!

Carol G

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic tale. Well done.

Badwolf1487Badwolf14872 months ago

This story gets better and better every time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm not sure how I am just stumbling onto this story. I loved it so much. I found I could not put my phone down I wanted to know the characters. I rooted for them to win, to be together. I came for the erotica but stayed hooked to the story line. Please send it to a publisher. It is that good.

PlushBunnieGPlushBunnieGabout 1 month ago

I’m super glad I was directed to this story… so amazing… most definitely will be reading it again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was a fantastic reverse harem story - it started out very Gorean and then evolved to healthy polyandry. This is the second fantastic storyline that has captured my interest.

Thank you so much for sharing this naughty,lovely little world!

typewriter11typewriter11about 15 hours ago

What a ride! I've read and re-read this story over the years and each time I've laughed, cried, cheered as the characters lived/loved/evolved chapter by chapter. This is a favourite, so thank you for sharing your story with us and giving us a peek into your wonderfully naughty imagination! ;)

As someone else mentioned, I was looking for erotica, (check!), but kept reading due to your engrossing story.

So well done, and thanks for the entertainment!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous