All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 37'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 424 Comments (Page 3)
willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Sigh!!

After reading this wonderful story yet again I still find the whole scene with Bane a turn of the whole strap -on,sawhorse and costume just seems to far fetched even in this story. I love the rest of the chapter as I have all the others and am not surprised Kennedy and her sister came up with the 'new birth control' method.lol

Wish we had been told more about Lincoln's birth and Bane's reaction.If Fugi went home or not? Did Vesa go back to where she came from? Ah well after 37 magnificent chapter I shouldn't whine. Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVED IT!

This deserves to be published! So sad it is over! This story has had me reading for 3 days straight! You are an amazing author! So sad it is over!! Only criticism is the end felt a tad rushed... Would have loved to have learned more about their final son! X

redwolvsredwolvsalmost 11 years ago
loved it!!!!

I loved this story....and I can't wait to read your next one......

Jaxx05299Jaxx05299almost 11 years ago
Absolutely LOVED IT!!

The entire story had me enthralled, from beginning to ending. Beautifully written, with descriptions that had me laughing, crying and in love.. Well Done...J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It was truly an awe inspiring story. The characters were so real. I could identify with each member of the family. Hope to see more from you soon. I think my reading was a couple of years after you finished so I got to read it cover to cover without a pause. Great!!! Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was an amazing story, and with a different title and some fleshing out would make a really good novel. I really enjoyed your creative imagination, and can tell you did a fair amount of research in preparation. The erotic sections are just enough to tantalize without overwhelming a very good plot. Thank you for keeping me enthralled with this planet and in particular this wonderful family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just checking on you...

Well Dr. Wolf, it's been a year. I trust the little one is doing well and giving you hell :-) At that age, they're just starting to walk and each time they attempt to take a step we as parents die a painful death...or was that just me???

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I've read this series over three times from start to finish and that does NOT include the times I went back to re-read while I was waiting on next chapter. So, whenever you feel like jumping back into the world of make-believe, I'm right here waiting on you:-)

If you've taken ALL the advice to flesh out and publish either of these wonderful stories, please share...I would support you in a heartbeat! Plus I'd love to see how the story changed...

kris10ekris10ealmost 11 years ago
All Hale The Queen!!!

This was the first time I read this chapter (although this is the third time I've read the story). ..I needed this closure...I think thats why I kept coming back to this story looking for more. DW this is such a well written story I just simply love it. Thank you again and I hope to see more in the future.

All Hale The Queen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

DW,

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I have laughed, cried, got angry and been emotionally touched by your wonderful writing. I have cared about Ciara and her men since almost the beginning. I'm so very glad I found your story.

I'm not really in to were wolves but, I'm intending to read the other series you have here.

I hope you and your family are well. And I hope you write more soon.

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

Ariana xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such a great story!

Thank you for many happy hours of reading. I hope that someday you have the time and energy to write again. You did a really great job, as did your "editor". Good luck with your child, have a wonderful life, and write again SOON!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Publish!

Wonderful story! Not much accomplished the last three days but well worth it. I hope you decide to publish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sequel or spin-off?

Have you thought of writing a spin-off story of Molly or Fugi? Or a sequel story about Ciara's kids? I guess what i'm saying is you should continue the story because your writing is superb.

Buckeye69Buckeye69almost 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

I loved the whole story, thanks so much for your wonderful imagination. This story will stay with me for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Soooo good!

This is the second time I've read your story and is it possible it was even better than my first time reading? I never wanted it to end! I hope you publish this one day so I can own this amazing story along with your other work posted on lit. I hope it's not too long before we are able to get something new from you. Everything you write is brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

This story was something very special. You have talent and a wonderful imagination. Once things settle into a routine at home, I hope you use that talent to continue writing. Thank you for this wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible!

I have loved, loved , loved this story. Like others, I am sad to see it end. I have ignored the 'rest of my life' to read your wonderful writing. Please continue. You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Great story - you definitely have a talent that should be embraced and continued. Thank you for your words. Absolutely heart felt and breathtaking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

What an amazing story and gift you have. Such expressive characters and vivid storytelling. I hope someday this is published. Ciara and her husbands deserve a wider audience. I stayed awake all night unable to stop reading. Thank you for this gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I could never have guessed...

Who knew that I would come to this site for a sexy story only to find such an incredible, richly detailed, fully satisfying work of literature. I read secretly at work, every red light, up all night... I was literally mezmorized by your beautiful characters.

I could never have imagined a story on this site that would grip me the way this one has. I laughed with your characters, cried with and for them and felt the love and pride you so magnificantly laid out for us.

I wish it was not over ... I wish I new more about their new life and Bane's son. I need to get work done tomorrow but will restart the story on the weekend as I fear I missed a lot. I do not want this to end!

This author is truly gifted.

CandyKDCandyKDover 10 years ago
SHOCKING

just like all the rest, came for a naughty story

and found a major writer.

I hope you've got more for us readers?

and u did it all while dealing a new baby giant, Kudos to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better the Second Time

I just wanted to comment that this book is significantly better after the second read. I Hate it over and the entire time I thought about what an amazing movie trilogy this would make. Magnificent. Simply and purely.

Will it be as good the third time? I imagine even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The sequel

You need to right a sequel with Tyles family. After observing Ciara and Damien's family they want a human woman (maybe Molly)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No ending climax?

I skimmed pretty much the entire last chapter and was highly disappointed in the ending. Why was there no climax, and I don't mean from the men? While I enjoyed the read, a final confrontation with Nu-reeh (other than her being subdued so easily) would have sealed the whole story for me.

There was a LOT that could have been shortened, and yes, there were a few chapters I skimmed through. It was almost, to me, seemingly rambling. I almost stopped reading in the middle but continued on because I knew there was something more coming up, or hoped there would be; I was not alone on that thinking, either.

While the writing is excellent and the story line fascinating, try to hone in on your thought process and stay focused--that's the best way I can describe it.

Don't mean to sound so overly critical, but you have to take the good with the bad.

VdangerVdangerover 10 years ago
Thanks

Amazing effort. True talent. I've just had 2 sleepless nights, and not done a thing during the days...other than read this epic. Can't tell you how impressed I am that people share their writing with others for nothing like you have. I'd wish you good luck with your writing career, but you don't need it. All the best to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very well written

I just finished reading your story for the second time around. And after finishing it both times, I looked up and realized that I read your story to the detriment of everything else around me. Your characters were so well-developed that I cared about every one of them. The world was so well-described (but not too much so) that I practically understood what was for breakfast each day. The plot went along smoothly and there were no real dead spots. Most importantly, the sex was integral to the story instead of just slipped in because this is Literotica. I very much appreciate your effort and look forward to new stories you write.

Thank you very much!

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
A+++

I loved this story, especially the fact that it wasn't just sex but had a great plot and interesting characters. :-)

LiariaLiariaover 10 years ago
I love this story, it was amazing!

It was a amazing story i loved it. I couldn't stop reading it once i started. I will continue to read the rest of your stories because this one was great!!!

KelseyfKelseyfover 10 years ago
Love love LOVE your stories!

Love your stories so much! They have a great sexy element to them but there is also a story to the love, not just a mindless hookup story. I love it! Please continue writing you really have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love this!

I waited till the end to post a comment. I absolutely loved this series. I have read your other one as well. I love the fact that the stories have a plot and not just all sex. Great job!

lillemmilillemmiover 10 years ago
the

best ever! Love it soo much! want to read more from the same universe :D Could read forever and ever about the paterians!

NENE03NENE03over 10 years ago
GREAT FICTION!!!!!!!!

Hopefully you will write another story with these characters, "A Slave to the Servants" was great like everyone else I agree please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!!

I found this story again after searching for Days. My 3RD read, still as good as the first.Great Job! Please consider writing more. Steve

vox_vixenvox_vixenover 10 years ago
Please write another one..

I've read this for the nth time now and it's still one of the best in literotica. I hope you'd start on another story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vox vixen...

Sadly, I think she finished this just before she gave birth. She will be busy and very tired for the next three or four years. Ask her to get enough sleep instead. She will need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Story ever

I can read this story over and over as well. It is very well written, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Please let us know if you write any books!! I would love to see you write more about them, the kids, the Paterians!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it-5 stars

4 days with little sleep and I finished all 37 chapters. I rated it 5 stars from beginning to end! Best story I have read on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING READ

THIS SHOULD BE MADE INTO A MINI - SERIES! !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ehh....

It seems like a weird time to add in strap ons. Aside from that, I liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job!

Wow, very impressed! This does not seem like it should be a "free read!" This is a great story; well thought out and written. It would make a cool graphic novel. Get yourself an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

It's been awhile since I caught up to this story, but wow you really have an amazing skill in writing, seriously your blend of erotic, fiction, romance, adventure, and storytelling is amazing. I love it and thank you for the amazing dedication for this story. The sex scenes were hot and amazing, but what kept me hooked is the story, the characters, the plot, the universe. Congratulations again on finishing it and I hope this gets made into a book or/and that you continue writing whether it's literotica or fiction :) Now that it is done I'm a bit sad...so I'll go back to reread it! ;) Thank you again!

AsajiiAsajiiover 10 years ago
OMG

What it's over but no it can't be what about Bane's kid and the end of the war and the rebuilding of the planet and Omg *so not ready for this to be over*

Such a good read, and a great lot of fun. DW your writing is simply sublime, I had so much fun reading this magnificent work of hot, dirty, brilliant, sweet, fantastic literature. I came for the porn, and stayed for the characters, the rich world, and the fascinating underlying message.

I'd pay money for this. Or a sequel. Or both.

If you would like, I'd be honoured to record this as an audio book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

Thank you for a very enjoyable story. You stuck to it and completed it, all story elements included. I thought you did an excellent job of developing your main character Ciera, making her face her extreme challenges, showing how she adapted and grew as a person to overcome them. I especially enjoyed how you depicted her falling into the 'slave' mentality without her really understanding it and then how she grew to realize it and overcome it. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I just finished your whole series. I know this was written a few year ago but I enjoyed it sooo much!!! I got through the whole thing in a week and I have had to force myself away from it to get anything done. I don't know if you will but I really hope you write something else in the future. I will anxiously await. All the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!!

Thank you so much for an amazing story. I enjoyed it so much and really apreciate the thought that had to go into it. I'm gonna have to start from the beginning again but first have to touch sides with my real life which I have been ignoring to the point of waking up in the morning and wondering which planet I'm on! Kudos to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great series!

Loved the progression of the characters, particularly Rachel/Ciara. So glad you made that great distinction when she finally got angry. Hard to see as smooth an awakening with Damien's family, but considering there were 5 minds involved and they had no other frame of reference, had to give huge credit to their motivation -- love -- as an impetus to believe they could attempt what they did not know. Solid writing -- usual ebook frustrations about never enough proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Truly Incredible

Hands down the best story on this site, ever. I'm a little late to the party here, but I'm glad I found this gem, and I'm so glad you finished it. It's a real treat when I come into a story expecting simple erotica, and end up with a beautifully written, creative story with such captivating characters and settings. This story sucked me in so much it literally consumed all of my attention for about two weeks, and now that it's over I'm going through withdrawal. ;)

Seriously, leaving these characters is making me feel like I've lost loved ones. That's either a testament to how good your writing skills are, or how pathetic my social life is. Possibly both. O.o

:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shiney story

Brilliant and gripping. So glad I found this story. Thank you for truly believable characters and plot! All the best.

llyellyeabout 10 years ago

Loved, loved, loved this book! Thank you so much for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

Like so many others, I came for the sex and stayed for the story. What a fantastic tale. I'm so sorry to see it end, although I *do* have things to catch up on IRL.

Can we hope that more will be forthcoming once the little one hits school?

Thank you so much for this extraordinary tale!

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pleasantly Surprised !

Just as others have said before, I was here for the erotic literature. Sci Fi is hard for me to get into but something about the depth of your character's and story line sucked me in and I couldn't stop reading. My husband found this funny since it was a Sci Fi story. Now I will read your next one. It would be awesome to see you get published. I would own it and reread it definitely Best of luck..

SymffalliumSymffalliumalmost 10 years ago
My Proposal

To DoctorWolf

Your story was great and would like to ask your permission to post your story to Wattpad.com if that is okay to you.

- Symffallium -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So wonderful I don't want it to end....

This story is so intense and enrupturing that just have to continue reading and reading into the nights, even when I had to get sleep....I just can not get enough of it...and hope you will continue it, for example, moving it in the direction of how this new free group fight off aliens who can no longer buy the ore, and so comes to attack it....

I like to know more about Hannah and Kennedy too...it is so interesting to read another perspective of semi-humans who grew and mature so quickly....

I hope it can be made into a movie sequel....while the erotic sex is interesting, after halfway, I mostly skip the sex part coz they are similar in some way...also became more interested in the storyline itself....even tho this is sci-fi, wow, it would be fantastic living in such a planet where communal interests comes together, tho I still wonder how, long term, if the "punishment" meted out would really make that individual toe the line...there's bound to be some really black sheep in every type of civilization who will disrupt the peace....

Still a wonderfully and highly imaginative piece of writing that I will buy for my children to read when they are old enough. The sex doesn't bother me...it's just good to read about life from a different perspective...Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazingly Surprised!

Rarely can I get into Literotica, espically SciFy. Most of it has almost no plot and underdeveloped characters is just a carbon copy of the same predictable plots that get used over and over with minor adjustments.

Your story was unique, original, well developed plots with characters I began to feel I knew as friends. You are an amazing writer and should consider a career in it. Thank you for quite a fun read & adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing, Just F*cking Amazing!!!

This story has consumed my life for the last week, I just could not stop reading, I would tell myself "just one more chapter" and end up staying up all hours of the night. I'm so sad that it ended but at the same time relieved because I can get back to my life and things I've been putting off just to read this.

The beginning was hard to get through but something kept pushing me through, I just knew there was something about this story and I'am very glad I did. Ciara's treatment was pretty damn harsh and I was not thrilled about the group sex. However the mysteries of that world and character development kept me glued to the screen. The story, not the sex is what was amazing about this "book" I just dealt with it and that is a testament to how good the story was, that it just became the "norm" in the circumstances of Ciara's world (to me). Again, I'm so sad it has ended but am satisfied and have closure which is rare for stories on this sight. I would buy this if it was turned into a book just caused I enjoyed it so much and I would love to support it.

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
You are a genius writer

This is probably the best story I have read on this site. Totally amazing! So imaginative, so heartfelt, made me cry several times and laugh at other times, and definitely very invested in the characters. A total pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next Story... Take us to Batra...

You should write next about Fuji returning to Batra and freeing the people of her world. It would be fascinating to see how you would create the new world of Batra.

Your talent for writing in this genre is extraordinary. Please tell us Fuji's story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

this was an amazing story, well beyond most of the stuff on here. Thanks for writing it, i really enjoyed it,and it was inspiring. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A favorite of mine.

I first read this over a year ago and I keep coming back to reread it. You are an amazing author!

rider66rider66almost 10 years ago
Even better

...the second time around! Thank you. And congratulations on your own growing family. Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I have followed this story since you were still putting the chapters up on this site. I've gone back and re-read it quite a few times and it never stops being one of my favorite stories anywhere--and the best up on Lit.

I want to thank you DW for making sure you complete your stories. I think that shows integrity and loyalty to your fans. I wish there was a symbol of some kind letting us know if a story is complete. I don't like wasting my time on ones here that have been left undone for years.

One of the reasons I would love to see it published, besides the fact that it's amazing and I'd buy it in a heartbeat, is that I would love to see an editor go thru this and correct the remaining errors in it, and also to tie up a few loose ends. I can't help but wonder what happened to Nu-reeh and Dinah, Fuji and of course, her children.

Finally, best of luck and health with your growing family. I will check your profile often in the future, in the hopes there's another one of your gems up there!

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago
*big smile*

DW, you truly have a talent to create characters and a world that drew me in deeply. I have literally read the entire series in less than 72hrs. *grins* i just could not put the story down and spent two nights reading straight through until after dawn. As much as i would love for a secondary series that goes on to tell what happens with their children, i am content with knowing the family and its extended branches will not just survive but adapt and grow with their world and be the better for it. Thank you so very much for sharing Ciara's life and her loves and trials with us. It proves to many who read this series that no matter how weak we may seem, sometimes that weakest link is what holds a family (and sometimes a world) together in the strongest of ways. *warm smile*

May your family be blessed. i now eagerly look forward to devouring your Bound to My Mate series. *eager grin, lil wink* i am certain that i will spend a few late nights reading.

JunaMoriartyJunaMoriartyover 9 years ago
Beyond Epic

I read this story and then couldn't find it for a year, imagine my elation when I found it by accident again. One of my most favorite stories on this site.!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

it has been over two years since you finished this series. this series was like an addictive drug, i couldnt stay away from it while i was awake. btw i predicted 30 chapters ago how it would end and i must tell you that i was horribly wrong!!! lol GREAT JOB DR WOLF!!!!!

ReddfoxReddfoxover 9 years ago
Lovely story

It took me one week to read this entire story and though I found some parts to drag and Ciara irrated me immensely with her weakness at time I truly loved this story and your writing skill. Stay true to you and continue to compose wonderful work.

CassyloveCassyloveover 9 years ago
amazing!!! keep writing more stories!

This story was beautiful. The world you created was so interesting. Your story drew me in from the beginning. I loved this story and Bound to my Mate. I hope you keep writing you're a wonderful author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

I loved this story for about 20 chapters, new world and all that... But goodness me the story is repetitive. Every sex scene she starts with no, the childishness is what really got me annoyed. And fuck me but I don't want a lecture about slavery And I'm black.... Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Such an awesome story! I've now read this book 5 different times over the past 2-3 years. Every time I like it more and more and further understand the characters reactions and thoughts. I hope you are a published author by now... I just wish I knew what author's name you go by. I'd definitely buy your books just knowing that you were the author :-) You are so talented and creative! Perhaps sometime you could create a story to further Fuji's quest to reclaim her planet... There's lots of potential there for a side story :-) Good luck and thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Loved this story. So much better than some books I've paid money for. I didn't want this story to end. Hope to read more of your work. You did a fantastic job with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this story. I've read it over and over again. Each time I read it I can barely pull myself away to do what needs to be done. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for such an amazing piece of work.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 9 years ago
I Wish . . .

I could give it more than five stars! Never get tired of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could never tire of reading this story!

This is my third time reading the whole story. It amazes me everytime what an amazing story it truely is! This should be published work, I would certainly buy it! Love love love this world and characters you have created :)

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago

You know how much I love this story but the whole outfit and this bit.

.(The thing I'd had to make myself and make quietly, I put on last. The strap on dick drove Bane to distraction when I used it. He had no interest in sex with other men, that wasn't the point. Kneeling before me as I fucked him made him feel utterly small and controlled. It wasn't a sensation he wanted to replicate with anyone else. He was safe to enjoy those feelings with me alone.

The strap for my dick went around my waist, under my skirt and between my legs. It raised up under my skirt in a lewd approximation of a man's appendage. Seeing it bob there always amused me, but I could not let my humor show.)

This just seemed out of place with the rest of the story. I would rather have had Bane deliver his own son instead of just mentioning the child near the end.That is the only complaint I have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loveeeee

Why you don't take this off of literotica and make it into a book or a screen play, I will never know...One of the best stories I ever read hear and one of the only capable of being turned into something greater! Sad it had to stop, but happy that I found this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the best story on lit

I first read this story two years ago and I decided to read it again. I have enjoy coming back to it. The strap on part is one section I skipped over again, this is something I don't enjoy reading about. The changes were good and reading about the growth of the people I loved. Would love to see this as a published series. Congratulations on a wonderful story and continue writing.

Belle_MarieBelle_Marieabout 9 years ago

I would just like to express my utmost gratitude for finishing the story. I know it was really long and took a lot of time and effort, but you are a wonderful writer and you created an intriguing, original, and sexy story. The development of characters, relationships, plots, new conflicts -- it was all spot on, and best of all, it was concluded with a satisfying, happy ending that fulfilled any questions brought up by the story. Thank you so much, and it was a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hello DW

i am in love with this story This is just wonderful

I have a request thought

You are really wonderful writer

I was Reading this one story on this site and i really want to see iT comple

The writer left iT in half its Sacrifice from writer pandarus

She or he is not coming back i think and the story have a potential

this is just my request

I am asking this bcz ciara and Calliope are almost the same

Plz DW think About it

Their is also something i wanted to know, what happend to NU-reen and her other sister DIana

I know the that powerful female Asper is going to think About freedom Is better bcz of low rate in getting pregnent

But u could have written lepilogue where we could have Seen massive changes in the world of Pateria

The female from eather female breeder have a good knowleage About the earth

They could make use of iT

I am so in love with this story that i cant stop thinking About iT

There are so Many options to write more

And bythe why ciara is not going to become old even when she is 70 she would be just as young

Time is very slow in Pateria

This story remind me of avatar but DW u story is better then avatar movie

And i want to thank Steve For his hard work

And DW you are the BEST :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Adored this whole series.

You are so amazing. This is the second time reading this for me and honestly could be printed as a mainstream novel. I love it; never stop writing :)

littlewolfgirl666littlewolfgirl666almost 9 years ago

I have read and reread this story over and over again it is brilliant to say I find it the best story on Literotica is easy for me to say. Would like maybe if u would start writing again and put ur stories up as u have people glued to whatever happens in them plz.....

lola_shortcakelola_shortcakealmost 9 years ago
thank you

there are many great stories on here that i have enjoyed reading. some are finished and some are not. thank you for finishing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I know this is late, but I hope you still read the comments. Thank you for seeing this story all the way to the end. I have started so many stories that just stopped part way through never to be finished and I was so happy that this one was. You captured my attention at chapter one and held it tight until the end.

I was wondering though, what happened to Stayne and his family? It seems that after the meeting with the administrators they just disappeared.

Thank you again for a such a great story. I hope you start writing again someday....maybe a story about Fuji's home planet....or maybe a sequel to this one. Just keeping hope alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!!!

This is the second time I've read this story. Neither time was I ready for it to be over. Thanks for an awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fabulous!

Love love love this story! I would happily pay for it. Well done!

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
Great read . 5 stars

A very well fleshed out world. It was interesting to think about a reversed male fantasy . one woman with multiple men. A nice strong female character.

A+

PrettyVirgo24PrettyVirgo24almost 9 years ago
the best

I've read this story three times and I still love it this was awesome and should be published I want to own a copy and any sequels you come up with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Clipped

I have enjoyed this story. Every chapter has been rated higher than I've rated any other story on Literotica. However, while I understand that all tales must find a stopping point, this chapter matched the rhythm of the other chapters, until Bane finished cumming for the evening, and then the tone changed to "I'm tired of writing and want to end this".

VerynnaVerynnaalmost 9 years ago
Gratitude Unending

I don't know if you read comments on here anymore, DW, it's been three long years since we last heard from you. I really hope you do and that your child has grown into a strong warrior. I keep coming back to read this after all this time, it's simply one of the best out there

You should publish it. I'm not kidding - you would receive the recognition you deserve for this amazing work. I really, really wish someday you will treat us to a new wonderful story. I miss having something to look forward to. I miss you and your stories and wish you well!

MissesthebeachMissesthebeachalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed the story so much that I found the sex distracting at times. lol

There are still some loose ends though. Hopefully you'll return and write more.

altrendrag123altrendrag123almost 9 years ago
Great read

I started reading this story many months ago i am glad i found it again and finally got to finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job.

I loved this story, I wish it wasn't over. You did a great job, I hope to see more from you, whether it is on Lit or a published work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5th time reading

And probably not the last. I hope you develop and write another story. Loved both that are featured on your page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed this story....I couldn't stop reading. You're an amazing writer!!

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960over 8 years ago
3rd Read

Great and original story line. As many have mentioned I also hope to someday read another story you create. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good!

This is my second time reading this! One of my favorites. I hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why did I start reading this at night?

Gee, thanks alot. Amazing characters, compelling storyline. Stayed work 24 hours to read this start to finish. Beyond good.

Booklover23Booklover23over 8 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Write more, like so many others I LOVED your stories, they are simply amazing, wonderful and exciting. You are a lovely writer, so many of your readers are begging write more

Steve150177Steve150177over 8 years ago
DW told me she did not want to publish this story in a book or on kindle.

It has been 2.5 years since I helped Dr. Wolff write this amazing story. I have not heard from her since right after it was finished.

I hope that she doesn't object to strongly if I say -- I doubt that this will ever be published. She doesn't think her family or friends could accept this sort of story.

I hope she returns and writes more. I thought she would have by now.

I just read it all for the "2nd time". I think that there is a plot hole with the ore. If this planet is the only source then the rest of the alien races will not let them stop selling it. One planet can't fight all the rest. Therefore, DW should have had the Rue Brothers invent a substitute for the ore to power the portals. That way the Paterians could stop selling it without facing many other planets full of aliens and their industries who are desperate to get more of the ore at just about any cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There's only one word needed to describe this story,

FLAWLESS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still excellent

Multiple reads, still excellent. Sad to read the comment that this may never be published in book format. Perhaps the author can be convinced to use a pseudonym as I think many would enjoy this. Makes me want to copy it into a pdf so I can read it again and again in case it ever disappears from here. It is too good to be sequestered away !!

sweetness295sweetness295about 8 years ago
Thank you

Your story is amazing. I swear I couldn't put it down. It was the perfect combination of sex and no sex. Please continue writing great stories!😘😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous