All Comments on 'A Slave's Revenge'

by annabelbrowning

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love it! Can't wait for more!

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago

Very interesting. Wanna read more! Wish it were longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Kind of delusional. In an uprising of this sort, everyone related to the ruling class is going straight to the guillotine or whatever it is they're using, and they're not going to conveniently "forget" the president's daughter. She and anyone trying to shield her would go down. Dude's kind of a complete dumbfuck. He has to know better.

It's also a rather depressing story; she's not a straightforward oppressor. Apparently this woman has not only been repeatedly pimped out and raped by her father's friends, but been made even lower by servicing their "slaves" sluts, which suggests to me this dude's whining is kind of misplaced when his status in society has been on almost equal footing with this woman. Middle-weight score.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Confused

If he is lower because he is male, then how does the father get to use her for business?

thedusty1thedusty1over 10 years ago
pretty good start...

I'm really liking where this going. It seemed kind of like a tease for a big story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was bad

Not nearly enough information in this short story. Which led to far too many questions. And when you didn't have an ending the whole thing went up in a pile of smoke. A "1'.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
French Revolution ?

So this is like France in 1792 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
potential

liked where this was going then it just came 2 an end, when it was getting good, must try harder!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Start

But a half assed way to leave things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointing

It would have worked better if she was an uppitty bitch forced to now serve her slave and finding enjoyment in it.

By making her as much a victim as him (her own family pimped her out!), you destroyed any sympathy for the ex-slave and the story ceased to be a fun escapist sex fantasy. Instead, it became far uglier and less enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Short and Meaningful👍

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Hmmm, I thought there was a story?

Guess I was wrong. Just why would you publish something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, what a disappointment. Not too much of a revenge but a story of how she was used by her parents as entertainment for other guests. There was nothing about how the male slave was abused. I doubt any sequels are in the future. Too bad, it started out pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have this story a dislike because even though it is good he just left it hanging without finishing it.

That's the mark of a very bad writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, started out well but then never finished. She was just as much a slave as he was. Her family abused her and would have liked to have some descriptions of what she went through. In what way was he abused by her or her family? I doubt the story could have been saved with such shoddy writing. So much promise, wasted.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Too bad the author never wrote more on this great story! There are so many thing he could have done to her fine body. Then chained her up and went and found a house to take over!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous