All Comments on 'A Slut Visits Ch. 03'

by dirty_geezer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YOU FOR GOT

You forgot her last words, "Honey, can we do this again tomorrow night, PLEASE?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
only needs me

the only thing the story needs is me...to kiss her and lick the cum out of her mouth...the buitry my face in her cunt and suck out all the cum...to bury my face in her ass and slurp ever creamy drop out of her rosebud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More stranger sex!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see you take her to the mall and have her approach strangers for sex, clerks for sex in exchange for free or discounted goods and services and customers just because. Make her offer herself and then make her let you watch all the action. Make her suck off that old chinese guy in the food court and offer her ass to the guy in the video game store. Make her offer to lick the pussy of the girl in the clothing store (in the dressing room). Make her take the girl from the shoe store into the bathroom and suck her titties and finger her ass and pussy. Make her let three janitors fuck her in the janitor's closet. Make her offer a strange man to let him fuck her if he will give YOU twenty bucks. Be sure to humiliate her as much as possible. Make her give someone a blowjob in the photobooth, or eat a pussy in the photo booth. Make her tell a salesgirl that she will drink her piss straight from her pussy and lick her asshole afterwords. Make her walk around with dried cum on her face. Make her piss her pants in front of a whole bunch of people. Make her suck off everybody from store owners and top managers to stockboys and janitors. Make her give blow jobs and handjobs to a group of security guards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVING WIFE

Give her a big French kiss. And march her out to the girl at the counter, for her to see just how much a slug she is. Then take her back to your room and eat up all the cum that is on her and in her. YUM YUM YUM

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm9 months ago

The man is married. The woman is married but not to him. Sounds like what this site loves to publish. But I think it would be better if left between a man and his wife. So far because of the adultery involved I have voted one star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous