A Special Last Request Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keira had fallen into a deep sleep on her side facing me, her arm on my chest. Carefully lifting it up I slid down the bed, placing her arm back across my chest, as Amber settled next to me laying her head on my shoulder. I was home at last, I thought as I fell asleep with the women I have grown to love more than ever.

Keira slept though the night and was up early. The aroma of fresh coffee broke my slumber. "Master, time to wake up," Keira said gently touching my shoulder.

"Mmmm, good morning, slave. Did you sleep well last night?" I asked taking the coffee from her hands.

"Yes I did Master, you were home with us," she replied placing her now empty hand on my cock, lightly rubbing it.

"Master, breakfast is on the table. I have to go in early today. I love having you home," Keira said giving me a kiss on my lips. Adding, "Amber's breakfast is there, also."

"Thank you, slave," I said as she turned around to leave, my hand swatting her ass as he left.

"Mmmmmm, Thank you, Master," she moaned while walking away.

"Let's eat, slave," motioning to Amber as I got up from the bed.

"Yes, Master," she grinned.

Amber followed me to the table. I felt her eyes watching me walk. We sat down naked at the table, my hand resting by my plate. Amber reached across the table, taking my hand in hers, placing her other hand on top of mine.

"Master, may I speak freely, please?" She asked me, her eyes looking into mine.

"Yes Amber, always speak freely. I want that." I replied.

Amber took a deep breath in and started to explain what happened while I was gone.

"Master, Keira was dealing with your absence well at first. We went shopping and decided to have dinner out. When we came home she ordered me to lick her pussy and make her cum. Not demanding it from me just asking me. We went to bed, I started to lick her pussy, mmmmm Master, she fell asleep before I finished. The next morning she was up before me, I heard her crying softly in the bathroom. That night when we came home she was nervous till you called us. I saw the relief flood over her after she heard your voice.

Bill, there has only been three people in my life that I have loved, the first is Keira, I would do anything for her. The second person was Jerry. I saw the love in his eyes every time he looked at Keira. Selfishly I wanted the same look for me. He showed me what real love was and is. The third person is you Bill, you look at Keira and me with the same look, the wanting, lustful look of desire. All the people in my life never showed me that except Jerry, Keira and you. You're my family and I love having that in my life.

The day you came home I had decided to break the rules about panties and shaving my pussy. I wanted her to be mad at me and not let her think about you not being here. To be honest I tricked her, I put my panties on before I got home. When I walked into the house, I saw her sitting on the couch reading a book. I dropped my purse on the floor, bending over to pick it up my dress rode up my ass on purpose. She saw the panties."

"Amber, why are you wearing panties?" Keira demanded adding, "You know they are forbidden!"

"Yes Mistress, I know, but....," I stammered before Keira ordered them off my ass.

"I walked up to Keira and lowered them, she saw that my pussy had not been shaved bare as you requested by the rules, well she got real mad, ordering me to strip right there. I moved slowly removing my dress and blouse.

Keira stood up from the couch and grabbed me by hair, dragging me to the playroom."

"Lie back on the spanking bench, slave, spread your legs, if you can't keep your pussy shaven for Master then I will shave it for you!" Keira growled at me.

"Yes, Mistress, right away, Mistress," I told her as I laid on the bench.

Keira made it rough, no lather just water for the razor. I felt the burn of the razors strokes across my pussy Master, she was not gentle at all. Keira finished shaving me then ordered me on my stomach on the bench. I knew I was in for it from her the way she tied me tight. The rest you know when you came home unexpectedly."

Amber finished telling me her story, I now knew what she did for her sister slave. My heart beat faster knowing that she only thought of her sister slave's well being.

"Amber, let's eat later. I want you now," I said. "Put our food away while I go to our room, wait for me here." I ordered.

I went to my bedroom setting up the things I wanted to do to her for her reward of how she took care of her sister slave. Walking back to the dining room Amber was sitting in her chair by the table. As I walked in she stood up, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight. Taking Amber's hand in mine, leading her into our bedroom. Amber's eyes were instantly drawn to the silk scarves tied to the corners of the bed.

"I want you on the bed, on your back, and spread your legs," I commanded her.

Amber flashed me a smile as she laid down spreading her arms and legs wide. Picking up her slender wrist in my hand, I wrapped the silk around her wrist securing her to the post. Smiling down on her as I drug my fingers down her body, her body trembled for me as I walked around the bed taking in her beauty. I secured her other wrist to the corner with a scarf. Amber raised her head from the pillow, her eyes following me walking to the foot of the bed. Resting my hands on her toned legs, I gently drug my hands down them, spreading her legs wider as I walked.

Amber watched as I wrapped the silk around her ankles, tying them to the posts, stretching her wide. Amber pulled on the scarves holding her with a wanting look in her eyes as I tied a blindfold around them. Stepping away from bed, I took in her bound form. Walking out of the room, I went to get the items I wanted to use on her.

Walking out to the kitchen, I gathered up the toys for her. As I walked back in to the bedroom, Amber was struggling on the bed, searching for me. Her body tensed at the sound of the tray as I set it down on the nightstand.

Lowering my lips to Amber's lips, lightly brushing them, I sat down on the edge of the bed taking a long stem rose with thorns from the tray. Placing the rose bud under Amber's nose, I watched her inhale deep as the aroma flooded her senses. Holding the stem of the rose, letting the petals brush over her lips, I slowly drug the rose bud down her neck lightly. I continued to work my way down to the center of her breasts, slowly dragging it down her stomach, her body moving with its touch.

Brushing the petals down closer to Amber's twitching pussy I stopped just near her clit. I reversed the action, bringing the rose back up Amber's body watching as some of the rose's red petals fell onto her body. Picking up another rose, I started to use both of them on her breasts, tracing the outline of her body. Letting them drag across her erect nipples, I lightly let the thorns touch each erect nipple. I loved watching her pull harder on her bonds, trying to raise her chest up to feel more. I drug them down her stomach, parting them at her pussy, straight to her inner thighs.

"Oh, Master!" Amber's moans were music to my ears.

I spent several minutes working them closer to her pussy, but stopping them before they could touch her lips. Amber began moaning louder now as the tease progressed. I walked to the end of the bed, the roses tormenting her feet, as I drug them across the tops of her feet. Tracing the outline of her toes with each rose, Amber's body writhing under my touch, trying to pull her legs away, but they were held tight. The soles were next, teasing them with the rose up and under her toes. I dropped the roses, deciding to use the next item I had selected.

I picked up the crop, and began to lightly tap the underside of her foot.

Working the crop around her feet, I kept the taps light and teasing going up her spread legs and up to her thighs. The crop's tip stroking her pussy had her gasping for breath. Amber forced her legs wider. The tip tapping straight onto her pussy lips, sliding up her slit, stopping as I twisted the crop between them. Amber sucked in deep breaths of air as each strike of the crop landed harder on her clit.

"Pleassseee...Master, fuck me!" Amber begged.

Leaning down close to her ear, I whispered, "Not yet, slave, only when I am ready."

"Ohhhh yes, Master," she groaned.

Bringing the tip of the crop to her breasts, I slowly began to drag it across the tips of her extended nipples. Amber thrust her chest up towards the tip, moaning at the leathery touch. I placed the crop between her breasts with the tip resting on her chin. Her nose inhaling the smell of the leather tip as Amber's tongue licked her lips trying to wet them.

Picking up an ice cube from the bowl I had brought, I placed it on her dry lips. Amber opened her lips sucking in the ice cube between them. I let her suck gently on the cube before I started its trip down her neck.

The ice cube was melting from the heat of her body, the cold droplets running down the sides of her breasts. Placing the cube on the tip of one of her nipples, a gasp escaped her lips when the cold hit it. Letting the weight of the cube settle on her nipple, I took another ice cube slowly rubbing both around her breasts and nipples, dragging them down to her stomach, quickly rubbing them across her extended clit, only to drag it back up to her stomach again.

Resting one cube near the top of her pussy, I watched it melt, her body started to shake from the cold water running down the outer lips of her pussy. Sitting on the edge of the bed between her spread legs, it was time for me to use the last item. I had a remote egg vibrator and I placed the round end at her wet opening. Amber raised her hips from the bed, trying to push it into her hungry pussy. Pushing it slowly in her, I slowly rotated it side to side. It slid deep inside her as I watched her pussy suck it in.

Releasing her ankles from the corners of the bed, I decided to retie them together, using another scarf to wrap around her knees. The scarves holding her wrists were next, when her wrists were free, I rolled Amber onto her stomach. Crossing her wrists behind her back, I retied a scarf around them. Raising her tied ankles up to her bound hands, I rebound them with the last scarf. Turning the egg vibrator on, I enjoyed watching her tense as the sudden vibrations began assaulting her hot pussy. Sitting on a chair by the bed I watched her bound form struggle helplessly rolling on the bed.

Quietly sitting there, just watching her try to find relief, the vibrator buzzing inside her pussy was just as pleasurable for me as it was for her. Amber's moans of frustration continued to increase as she struggled on the bed. After an hour of this torture, I turned the vibrator off. Amber was on the bed, gasping for breath. I slowly removed the ties binding her; gently rolling her onto her back, pulling the egg from her wet pussy, and took the blindfold off.

I laid down next to her, holding Amber in my arms with her head rested on my chest, her finger tips slowly rubbed one of my nipples. Amber grasped my hard cock, stroking it in slow deliberate motions making it harder with each stroke. Lowering her lips to my nipple, she took it in her mouth, sucking it, her tongue flicking over it. Amber rose to her knees and started to lightly kiss her way down my stomach towards my cock, her parted lips circling the tip of my cock, slowly taking it in her mouth.

My hand slid between her wet thighs, probing her pussy with my finger. I slid my finger into her soaked pussy as her mouth gently sucked my cock deeper as I fingered her. Placing my thumb and rubbing it over her clit faster, as her sucking increased. I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed a hand full of her hair, pulling her mouth off my cock, laying her down on her back, her legs opened wide for me. The tip of my cock touched the opening of her pussy and with a sudden thrust I was buried deep inside her. The pace grew frantic as I slammed my cock deep inside her, her hips rising to match my thrusts.

My cock shot its hot creamy load deep inside her as her pussy clamped down on my cock. Her ankles locked behind my back as her orgasm surged through her body. Her arms wrapped around my back as she tried to shove me deeper inside of her. I collapsed beside her, panting hard, her breathing coming in gasps. I watched her chest heaving to take in air.

We lay there in each others arms, holding each other until we drifted off to sleep.

12