A Special Room and Beyond Ch. 03

Story Info
Driven with Desire!
2.3k words
4.67
9.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taywink
taywink
2 Followers

Today, my Mistress, you want your Dream Lover to take you in the car. To take you to the shops in the car, maybe taken for a drive in the car - then maybe taken in the car later! When we drive in the car, we may end up driven with desire!

But first, I have to bathe you, ensuring your pleasure zones are thoroughly soaped and rinsed. I have to pay special attention to your pussy today – I have to shave it for you. You lie naked on a towel on the massage couch, your legs spread open. I work your shaving foam over your pussy and mound – my fingers touch your sensitive parts causing you to start with pleasure. I then moisten your razor and carefully draw it over your skin – it leaves a smooth, clean path in the foam. I work across your mound and pussy until there is hardly a trace of any foam. I then take a warm face cloth and wipe your silky smooth skin clean.

You are now ready for your bath. The foamy bubbles float over your body, circling your breasts like the waves around two beautiful islands in paradise. Your nipples are already full and erect from the sensation of being shaved.

I take the sponge and wash over you, concentrating on the soft underskin of your breasts, before moving down between your legs to run the sponge into the cleft of your buttocks. You lift your hips to allow my hand and arm under you – I know this is also my Mistress' signal form me to wash and pleasure you anus.

Gradually you lie back and I move my hand round to stroke your pussy lips – already swollen and parting for me to was in you as well.

Your groans of ecstasy are music to my ears as you lie back enjoying the sensations I create in your body.

But my Mistress only wants to be pleasured before going shopping. You rise like Venus from the Sea – beautiful in your nakedness. I stand before you, my penis stands to, erect to salute your beauty. I hold a fluffy towel for you to step into as I wrap it around you and lead you to our 'special' room to dry you. Having dried you thoroughly, your maid of a Dream Lover must anoint your body with lotion until your skin glows yet again with pleasure.

Before attending to your needs, I have already showered and we are now ready to dress and go out.

You have decided I have to dress you in a full, crimson basque, dark, lace-topped stockings and high-heeled ankle boots to wear under a simple, low-cut, front-fastening velvet dress. You pull on matching velvet gloves but instead of handing me the matching thong to pull up your booted and stockinged legs and complete your dress - you hand me a leatherette thong.

Standing back you watch me get to my feet and, obediently, draw the thong up my legs and over my erect penis – the tip of which is just visible over the top of the thong.

Not only must I be submissive in serving you – but also in what my Mistress desires your Dream Lover to wear in submission.

I finish dressing in a while open necked shirt, trousers and casual shoes.

We are ready to go shopping and whatever else a journey in the car holds for us....

You decide to sit in the back seat of the car my Mistress. It requires all my concentration to drive safely as we have a second strategically placed rear view mirror – rear view behind the car my Mistress – not a rear view of you! This mirror is positioned such that the driver is given a full view of the back seat whenever using the ordinary rear view mirror.

My Mistress, you position yourself to give me a full view of your pussy and stocking clad legs, that only I and any very observant passer by can see. As we move of, you reach into your handbag and take out your Jiggle balls. I find my trousers tightening as I become aroused – you are gently rubbing the balls over your pussy lips. Slowly I see the balls glistening with the moisture oozing from your pussy. Soon the balls are so well lubricated they slide easily into your orifice – almost without any effort from you.

Once you have made sure the balls are fully in you, you begin to finger your pussy and shaven mound, stroking them with your finger tips before sliding them into yourself – only to withdraw your wet fingers and place them up to your lips and lick them with your tongue.

By now, your Dream Lover is fully erect in my ever so tight trousers, the elastic of the thong you have made me wear is rubbing the fold of skin just behind the swollen head of my penis.

Fortunately for me, we have reached our destination car park, but my comfortable discomfort makes reversing and parking very difficult, especially when I look behind me, I have a full view of your partially open and swollen pussy lips which you are caressing with both hands.

I hold the door open for you to get out of the car. My Mistress makes sure I see as much of your pussy and breasts as possible as you slide from the car. You make a point of caressing the very visible bulge in my trousers – this slight touch almost, but not quite, makes me burst into my thong.

You take my arm as we walk to the shops. The lace top of your stockings is visible to anyone who cares to look as we walk. It is clear from the way you are leading and the direction we take that you want to go to a particular shop first.

We are regular and recognised customers in Ann Summers. I think the sales staff get a thrill when we shop. I think they enjoy the way you look at their merchandise and describe to me when either of us would wear it or how we would use it. This keeps me very erect and expectant of when we get home. As you move around the shop, I can see you are getting aroused as well. The moisture of you pussy trickles down your thighs and glistens in the light as your dress opens with each stride you take.

Today, my Mistress you appear to be not so much interested in clothing but other items. You study black wrist and ankle cuffs, trying them on around your wrists and ankles before actually fastening them on me to look at.

You then look at a soft riding crop, but as I bend to remove the cuffs you have fastened on my ankles, I feel a sting across my taut bent bottom. You indicate with the crop for me to leave them and the wrist cuffs on, but to pull my trousers down over the ankle cuffs, and to fasten my shirt sleeves over the wrist cuffs.

You hand me the crop, along with a collar. A leg keeper catches your attention and you hold it up before me before handing it to me. I now feel a slight sweat of anticipation creeping over my body. You go on to select a fishnet body stocking, black leatherette waspie body suit, leatherette trunks (presumably for me), and a cock ring.

But you are clearly not finished yet my Mistress – are you? You pick up and almost lovingly stroke a horse hair whip with a phallic handle. You not only caress the handle with your own hand, but you draw it across my face, bum and the huge bulge in my trousers.

I shudder, I can contain myself no longer, your touches, your purchases, the feel of the leatherette thong encasing my arousal, force me to climax in the thong.

You know what you have done to me, you smile knowingly, your tongue provocatively licking your lips.

No Dream Lover, you will not go to the toilet just now, you will stay wet and sticky until you, my Mistress, have finished shopping.

You finish your shopping by replenishing the oils and lotions for our 'special' room. As we approach the counter to pay for your purchase, the attractive sales girl kneels at my feet to get the price of the ankle cuffs I am still wearing before looking up at the damp patch in my crotch and giving me a knowing smile. Standing before me and in full view of you my Mistress, she strokes the bulge remaining in my trousers as well as stroking my bottom as she passes me on her way back behind the counter.

You obviously take what she has done as a compliment and show your appreciation by tipping her generously.

My earlier 'accident' is now drying and you know that it is sticking my pubic hair to my thong, tugging the hairs as I walk.

Your selection is completely new to the toys and accoutrements we already have in our 'special' room. What does your Dream Lover think my Mistress has planned with the purchases you have made? You see my body shudder and the bulge in my trouser increase in anticipation. You have a knowing smile as we return to the car. But is it to go home or have you another destination in mind.....

Although I am driving the car, it is you my Mistress who is driving me – driving me wild with desire for you. You are beside me in the passenger seat, your dress almost fully unbuttoned – only two or three buttons are fastened at your waist. Your shaven mound and pussy are visible to anyone looking directly into the car, as are your wondrous, mouth-watering breasts, encased in the lace trimmed cups.

While you stroke your mound and pussy with one hand, your other hand has unfastened my belt, trouser button and fly, and is massaging me through my thong. My earlier ejaculation has dried and flaked away as I walked as we returned to the car.

You stroke the length of my cock, from tip to base and back. My swollen tip protrudes from the thong and your finger lingers on it caressing the tip as it oozes slightly. You rub the moisture over the whole head until it glistens in my lap before you stroke back down my length. Reaching the base of my erection, you push your hand further into my trousers to cup and squeeze my balls, just enough to make my body stiffen, but not to hurt excessively.

But my Mistress, where have I to drive you to? You only smile in return at your Dream Lover, knowing that I must keep control of myself to keep control of driving the car.

You, my Mistress, are now sliding your index and middle fingers inside your swollen and very wet pussy lips while you thumb flicks your erect clit. Your legs are as wide apart as the seat well of the car allows and your head is back against the seat. You mouth is partly open, your tongue licking your lips, your breathing now shallow and rapid.

Suddenly you tighten your grip round my cock and balls. I only have enough time to safely draw the car to a stop in a convenient lay-by. I turn to watch your body shudder, your eyes half closed. Your hand, that was in my trousers, has now released your breasts from the confines of your basque cups, rubbing them in time with the motion of your other hand at your pussy.

Your body shudders again and you groan loudly. The car is rocking gently from the writhing of your body. Yet again you groan, almost scream, as you bring yourself to a tremendous climax. Your orgasm courses through your body to the extent you lift your hips to allow your fingers to penetrate you as deeply as they can. Your dripping pussy is now almost, but not quite, visible to oncoming traffic.

Climaxing again you finally slump back down into the seat, still mewing softly from the pleasure subsiding gradually in your body.

Languishing in the seat, your reach over and, cupping my neck in your hand, you draw me over to you and direct my head between your legs. I can smell the sweet aroma of your juices still oozing from your pussy. Your Dream Lover needs no instruction as to what my Mistress requires of me.

I must lick and drink your juices, soothing your swollen and aching lips with the coolness of my tongue, gently kissing your throbbing clit with my lips. You, my Mistress can now ease the ache in your breasts with both your hands, gently massaging the silky flesh while rubbing your semi-erect nipples between your fore-finger and thumb.

You begin to move again, thrusting your hips up to push your pussy harder onto my face. We are oblivious to anyone stopping in the lay-by beside us or noticing the rocking of our car as they pass by.

Once again you climax – not so violently as before, but with a deeper more prolonged orgasm which I can feel throbbing against my lips as you pussy closes on my tongue. I rest there, my head in your lap. I continue to lick and suck your pussy matching the movements of my mouth to the gradually reducing movements of your body.

Satiated, you still restrain my head between your legs with your hands, your unspoken desire is for me now to lick your cum from your pussy, your shaven mound and the tops of your thighs. Only when you feel that I have cleaned you sufficiently with my mouth and tongue do you release me.

But my Mistress does not allow me to wipe my face. Your Dream Lover must drive you home, your sweet aroma making my nostrils flare as I feel your cum drying on my mouth and chin.

taywink
taywink
2 Followers