All Comments on 'A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 01'

by Choices101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"insights into the demented mind of Serial Killers." - should read: "insights into the demented mindS of serial killers." You only capitalize proper names and titles. I mostly just skimmed the big info dump at the beginning, but I couldn't understand what this means: "his only memories of his recent like, were her."

"He was fanatic about it.": "he was fanaticAL about it." OR "he was A fanatic about it."

"For the next hour she rode him." An hour? They had actual intercourse non-stop for one hour? And then she jerks him for ten minutes after that?

Oh, I see. Everyone has intercourse for an hour straight. Are they suffering from priapism?

You have a lot of trouble with commas and periods. An editor would be helpful with that. You may tell a good story, but it's hard to get past all the errors and the hour-long sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

<b>Breath</b>. Chase whispered in his mind. <b>Breath</b> then speak. Calm yourself. <b>Breath</b> like she taught you.

The word you want is Breath<b>e</b>.

stalkmestalkmeover 7 years ago
trolls

nvm those trolls above, i loved the first part of this series! Still really sad Jacob got killed, but super excited to see what this has in store, gramatical errors or not, who gives a hoot.

Choices101Choices101over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Stalkme.

I do appreciate the love and support, all feedback is good. I didn't realize i was spelling Breathe wrong, so without that anon pointing it out it wouldn't have known it. So, i live and i learn.

Any and all Anon's are welcome to leave comments. I just hope people leave good feedback with the bad. even if you find a mispelling, there had to be something they like.

Thank you again, and keep on reading. You'll like what's to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoices101@Choices101
Hello all and welcome to our Literotica page. I want to clear up a little misconception. This account is used by three different people. We write the stories in conjunction or solo. We have a twitter, which is far easier to talk to people who wish to know things about the sto...