A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cop turned and palmed the camera to keep it from recording him or his prisoner and shoved Chase into the empty swat van then slammed the doors shut. The officer then turned and looked at the camera.

"I have no comment on any on going investigations." He said formally. "Thank you."

As the officers loaded their prisoners into the vans a woman walked through the gate. She a simple dress that hung loose down her body.

"My name is Mariah Jane and I would be happy to make a statement."

The reporters all turned and swarmed the woman like locusts. Even the officers turned to watch her with lifted curious brows.

"There is no truth to any of those allegations Miss. Ryan Jermaine Haley was a lunatic who happened to have been a member at one time."

"What about the reports that he was more then that?" The reporter demanded. "That he was your leader."

"That is false." Mariah answered with a smile. "Mr Haley was kicked out for his radical ideas. We have not before or since held to any of his beliefs. We are just a commune of people who want to live apart from the world. We preach the beauty of art. Painting to express the beauty and soul in all things.

These men and women have been seized by the government because they are scared of anything they cannot control. I have already called my lawyers and have complete faith my brothers and sisters will be released as soon as they are booked."

Mariah turned and strolled back through the massive wooden gate which swung closed behind her. The cameras all turned and swarmed the retreating swat vans. One of them got a shot through the window of Chase sitting against the side wall before the car pulled off.

12