A Steamy Summer Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy happily walked between Tom and me hooking her arms into our's for support. Her swaying tits grazing our biceps with each bouncing step. As we approached our car Macy gave my arm a nervous squeeze.

"Tom don't go yet, I want to talk to my husband for a moment."

Tom stepped a few yards away looking back at us.

"Honey," Macy almost whispered. "I feel bad leaving him like this," she softly explained. "He's so young, and he told me because he's been working two jobs to pay for school he doesn't even have a girlfriend he can call. You know I got him really worked up and all."

"OK ... So what do you want to do about it?"

Macy hesitated for a moment looked at me with down cast eyes and biting her lower lip. "Well you know how you always said one of your favorite fantasies was seeing me give another guy a blow job?... Would you really like to see me do it?... I mean if you want me to I'm willing, and I'm sure Tom isn't going to say no. I mean he's so cute, and I have him so turned on... I could feel him start shaking while we were slow dancing... I thought he was going to cum right there on the dance floor... He's just going to go home, and jerk off ... if he makes it that far, and it would be something for all of us to remember for the rest of our lives, and..."

"OK ... OK ... If you are sure this is what you want to do, go ahead, but you're not just doing this for me. You're also doing this because you want to suck his hard cock."

Macy looked up at me and whispered, "that's true ... yes ... I do want to suck his hard cock."

My heart was pounding in my chest and there was a knot in the pit of my stomach. I was thinking to myself that this has been a fantasy for so long, but did I really want it to become reality here, and now? My mouth went dry and my palms were sweating as I watched my beautiful wife.

She looked at me turned, and paused for a few seconds... giving her intended course of action one last thought. Then Macy called out to him. "Tom honey please come over here."

As Tom walked towards us Macy opened the car door and removed a small pillow that she kept in the back seat, and then closed the door. The parking lot was dark. The only light was from the street light about thirty or forty feet away from where we were parked.

As Tom approached Macy she put her arms around his neck and gave him a long hot passionate kiss. She pressed her body against him and Tom immediately responded. Their tongues were twinning together and probing as their passions flared, and their embrace tightened.

Tom's hands were all over Macy. Sliding his hand under her top this time and kneading the soft flesh her big tits for the first time with skin to skin contact causing Macy to moan softly. Moving to her ass, and back to her tits again. Tom's hand moved quickly down over Macy's body, to the front of her shorts and between her legs. She gasped at the contact, but still had enough control to move his hand away after a few quick strokes by his fingers. Tom let out a disappointed groan into Macy's mouth as they continued to kiss. The sexual tension that was building in him all night was just about at its breaking point.

Macy broke their kiss just long enough to pulled her shirt off over her head. Exposing her perfect 36dd breasts in their full naked glory.

Tom paused to for moment to admire her beautiful tits and so did I. I felt a jolt and my heart raced. I realized that in that moment I was seeing her like Tom did: naked in public for the first time.

He lowered his mouth to her nipple and quickly sucked it between his lips and into his mouth. While he firmly grasped the other breast. Macy gasped as Tom's mouth moved from one sensitive nipple to the other licking, kissing, and sucking with a burning sense of urgency.

Macy turned him and pushed his back to the car. She then dropped to her knees on the small pillow and reached for his zipper. In a frenzied flurry of finger and hand movement, Macy with her wonton gaze fixed on his bulge unbuckled and unzipped Tom's pants.

Tom looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I could see the conflict on his face as he nervously glanced around familiar surroundings. After all he worked here, and the beautiful woman who he had just been feverishly fondling was now opening his pants, about to suck his cock with her husband standing only a few feet away. This could be trouble in so many ways, but he wasn't about to stop her. He couldn't even if he wanted to.

Macy soon had Tom's pants down past his knees, his hard cock sticking out in the hot night air. She softly dragged her nails over the length of his cock causing Tom to catch his breath and twitch. She then wrapped her long fingers around his cock and gently stroked it as she slowly moved mouth closer.

Macy's bright blue eyes looked at up at me with Tom's cock just half an inch away from her open mouth. Her pink tongue sticking out just a fraction of an inch away but under the head of Tom's hard cock. She was making sure I got a good look at what she was about to do. This was a mental picture that would stay with me forever, and she wanted it to be a good one.

I was flooded with mixed emotions. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I could hear it. This is my wife and I love her, but she looked like such a cock hungry slut. How could I not want to see her sucking Tom's cock. This was the fantasy that I had shared with her, but I never thought she would ever be willing to do it let alone desire to suck another man's cock in front of me. I wanted to watch,... but I wanted it to stop,... but I had just given my consent... I held my breath, and I couldn't look away.

Macy purred as she took the tip of Tom's cock into her sweet mouth. She licked softly at first. Easing him gradually into her mouth slowly taking him deeper. Swirling her talented tongue around his cock, her soft moans sending vibrations of pleasure into his groin.

Tom leaned back hard against my car, and moaned as his cock slid deeper into Macy's warm wet mouth, and worked it's way down her throat. Till his semen engorged testicles rested on her chin. Her cheeks were hollow as she suck him with a pulsing rhythm. Squeezing his cock with her full lips. With long steady bobbing motions Macy repeatedly took Tom's cock into her mouth and down her throat. Only taking it out to rub his hard cock on her cheeks and lick its length with the tip of her tongue, or to give his balls a good sucking.

I can tell you that Macy gives a great blow job, and tonight she was holding nothing back. Her total focus was on giving Tom the best blow job that she could.

Tom started to rock to meet Macy's mouth as she worked it up, and down his shaft. I could see Macy reach down, and give his ball a firm squeeze, as she picked up her pace, and sucked even harder. Macy suck the tip of Tom's cock swirling her tongue around the glands drawing a deep moan out of him. Then taking it all the way down her throat as he groaned with lustful desire of release. She had Tom right where she wanted him. So close to that point of frenzy, and no return.

She took his cock from her mouth and rising up on her knees slid it between her big tits. He started to thrust, as she guided him between her soft pillowy mounds. Even from where I stood I could see the sheen left my saliva and pre-cum in the valley between her heaving breasts. After a few thrusts Macy looked up at him "do you like that Tom? Do you like fucking my big soft tits?"

Tom could only gasp out a weak "yes". His breathing grew more shallow as he looked down at Macy squeezing her tits together around his aching cock.

Macy looked up at him with a big smile, and asked, "So Tom would you rather shoot you hot load between my big tits, that you like so much, or do you want to cum in my mouth? I should tell you I love to swallow cum and I plan to suck you dry, but it's up to you."

"Oh my god" is all he could gasp. "I don't know" almost sounding like he was in pain having to think, as his cock continued to glide between her bouncing tits.

"Well what will it be Baby? Do you want to cum in mouth so I cam swallow your seed, or do you want to glaze my big tits. Oh and if you cum on my tits can you try and get some on my face too? I like that." She said almost taunting him.

"Tits...No mouth... Oh fuck I don't know!" He could hardly speak. He was just seconds away from orgasm, and Macy knew it.

She flashed me a coy smile, then looked up at him with big eyes. "How about I stop so you can make up your mind Honey." Now she was taunting him.

"Oh FUCK NO PLEASE DON'T STOP!" he almost shouted.

Just as he begged Macy not to stop she plunged his swollen throbbing cock into her mouth, and with one movement down her throat. Sucking him deep and hard, her deep moans sending vibrations through his cock and into his groin again. Macy started to speed up drawing him deep down her throat. The sounds of sucking and moaning echoed in the still sultry night air.

Tom's hands move to the back of Macy's bobbing head as he moaned deeply. His body tightened as if trying to hold back his inevitable and fast approaching orgasm for just a few frantic fantastic moments more.

I could see Tom's knees almost buckle, and he let out a deep groan. His hips thrust against Macy's mouth. His deep thrusts turned to short spasmodic bursts as he erupted shooting jets of his hot load deep down my wife's willing throat.

Macy kept licking sucking and moaning till Tom's climax had subsided. The last tremors of his orgasm reflected in his ragged gasps. Then she squeezed his cock milking it. Letting the last drop build on the end of his shining cock and licked it off with the tip of her tongue. Rolling it in her mouth. Savoring it and licking her lips, as she looked up at him.

Tom leaned spent against the car. Panting trying to catch is breath as he looked down at Macy in disbelief. "Oh fuck... That was fuckin fantastic! You are amazing!"

Macy gave the tip of his cock a soft kiss and got up off her knees. I could see a sweet satisfied smile on her face. She knew that she had done a great job. Macy gave Tom a long deep passionate kiss. Her hand squeezed his still twitching cock as their tongues twined together.

His hands moving over her large, soft, naked breasts. I could see by the look on his face how good he felt. Sexually satisfied with Macy's big tits in his hands as they kissed.

Tom then suddenly looked over at me, like he had forgotten that I was there. The realization that he had just shot a load of hot cum down my wife's throat, and he was still kneading her big soft tits in front of me had him a bit perplexed. I'm sure he didn't want to stop. He glanced at me again, and then deep into Macy's blue eyes not knowing what to say, or do next.

Macy gave him a kiss and let go of his softening cock. "Maybe you had better go home now Tom."

Tom leaned in to Macy and whispered something in her ear that I couldn't hear, but I have a good guess as to what he said by Macy's response. She pushed him back slightly and laughed, "no ... no ... no ... you greedy boy! You mean you're not happy with what you got?" Macy wagged her finger playfully at him. "I think you better go home now, don't you?"

Tom nodded and choked out "yeah I guess so." With a wistful look on his face he let out a deep breath.

Tom kept looking at Macy's body which she made no effort to hide as he pulled up his pants and fixed his shirt. He told us both "thank you," and said "I swear I will never forget this night." Then looking into Macy's eyes, "I will never forget you, ever!"

Just before he left Macy gave Tom one more soft kiss and handed him the short tee shirt with heaven on it as a remembrance. Tom smiled walked to his car jumped in, and slowly drove off. Giving one last look back at Macy, standing there still half naked.

I took Macy into my arms and told her, "You are the sexiest most amazing woman I have ever known. You were much better then my fantasy ever was."

Macy just smiled and said "The night isn't over yet." As she press her naked tits against my chest and ran her hand down over my rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah what would you like to do now? You don't even have a top to put on. Not that, that's a problem with me." I said with a laugh.

"Well I'd like to make another of you fantasies even better then you dreamed. Remember the one you have about fucking me bent over the hood of your new car in a public place?" She said with a big grin as she unbuckled her shorts. "Please Honey I need to be fucked now ... Please?"

To be continued....

12