A Story of Forbidden Love Ch. 03.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At which we both started to giggle, almost uncontrollably.

Later that evening, before bed, she shaved me and allowed me to assist her in shaving herself. She's right in both respects, it's nice not to get a mouthful of hair when you 'go down' on someone; and, getting the little pre-emergent hairs caught in the lace of your panties is quite sensational -- particularly if you're in a business meeting, or something, at the time!..

*********

We became established lovers from that night on, not only for the rest of that trip but afterwards as well.

Based on the early instruction she gave me Hazel taught me to refine my techniques as the week continued -- teaching me when to be gentle, when to begin to apply pressure or even to give a little enjoyable pain; how to seek out my partner's most sensitive zones and how to apply my fingers lips, teeth and tongue to maximum benefit; and, how to allow my partner to pay court to me in similar manner.

Our business progressed too and, Hazel being an indifferent linguist, I was able to translate many of the finer details of discussions with the French growers and perfumeries. Eventually, our business over, we returned to Chester.

The telephone rang just as we entered the front door; Hazel picked it up and asked me to carry her bag up stairs, as I did mine, and drop it in the room she shared with my mother.

As the door to their bedroom was half open, I barged in without pausing. My mother, Rowan, was standing with her back to the room talking into her mobile, her naked body reflected in the mirror of the dressing table. My heart gave a jump. It was like looking at a reflection of my newly found lover and, true to its reaction to that reflection, a reaction acquired over the past week, my cock began to stiffen and grow and thrust against the flimsy confines of my lacy nylon panties and the light summer skirt that I'd exchanged for my jeans on my journey back from the airport.

12