A Strange Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,049 Followers

'Calm down girl' Becky laughed 'You're all jittery!'

'I am fully aware of the state that I'm in' I stated primly, trying to look serious 'And it's all your fault! This isn't nerves anymore; its lust so just shut up and kiss me!'

And as I slammed the front door behind us our lips found each other in the hottest of kisses. There was no hesitation; our tongues swirled and probed in a dance of discovery as we tasted the wine on each other's lips and passion built and built until I could feel my nerve endings jangling with longing.

I pulled away reluctantly and Becky was staring into my eyes, her thoughts as clear to me as if she had spoken them aloud.

'So, we'll just skip the coffee then huh?'

'Uh-huh'

She took my hand to lead me from the front hall -- stopping and laughing when she realised she didn't know that layout of the house.

'Look at me getting all bossy' She giggled 'I guess I'd better let you lead since you know where you bedroom is?'

OH Shit! Visions of my bedroom suddenly sprang to mind. I'd wanted this to happen -- hence trying on every item of clothing I owned, but I hadn't put anything away!

'You're blushing again' Becky said softly, stroking my face.

'Take a seat in the living room and give me 5 minutes, I promise I'll be quick'

And with that I ran up the stairs 2 at a time into my bedroom. I picked up armfuls of clothes and threw them into the bottom of my wardrobe hurriedly, and as I turned back to the bedroom door I saw Becky leaning in the doorway laughing silently.

'Sorry, I couldn't wait. Looks like you tried on as many outfits as I did earlier?'

And saying no more she walked across the bedroom and wrapped her arms around my neck, leading me into the most sensual kiss I had ever had. I kissed her back passionately and as I placed my hands on her back and pressed her to me I could feel the muscles in her back under the soft silk and my hands automatically headed south until I was cupping her wonderfully taught arse cheeks in my palms, kneading the flesh gently with my fingers.

Becky broke our kiss and stared into my eyes earnestly

'You wanna pull out you better say so now. You make me so horny that if you kiss me like that once more I'm not going to be able to stop until I've had my fill, and I should warn you -- I have stamina'

Her eye's twinkled as she grinned at me and her hands were tangling themselves into the short hair at the base of my neck as if she could sense that this would turn me on hugely -- and was right!

'You've got to be kidding. There's no way you're leaving this house until I've had my wicked way with you'

I took her by surprise and pushed her back onto the bed, literally leaping on top of her, pinning her down and covering her mouth with my own.

Becky kissed me with breathtaking passion and intensity; we explored each other's mouths with tongues dancing and probing while our hands glided over sensuous curves vaguely hidden under thin coverings of fabric.

'Jesus' Becky laughed 'Your blushing is just an act, you're positively wanton!' Her eye's were like 2 shimmering pools with flecks of green fire and I wanted to dive into them and drown forever.

I rolled off her and lay next to her on the bed stroking her lustrous hair away from her neck. I moved forwards and lightly kissed her just below her ear and she shivered as my lips left butterfly kisses on her smooth skin.

'I think you're the most beautiful, most sophisticated, most sexy woman I've ever met' I whispered into her ear as my right hand was slowly undoing the buttons on her blouse.

She sighed as the soft silk slipped away from her breasts leaving them exposed to my gaze and making my breath catch in my throat.

Her nipples were small and hard and when I leant forward to take one into my mouth Becky groaned out loud and I could feel a shiver run through her body.

I suckled on her nipple and bit it gently until she grabbed my head in her hands and brought my mouth back to hers in a hungry demanding kiss.

'My god Sally, you're driving me wild and I can't wait any longer. For gods sake get naked woman, I want to see you in all of your glory'

We both stood and started removing our clothes so quickly it was as if our lives depended on it. Suddenly Becky dived onto the bed with her hips in the air.

'Oh shit, why did I wear such tight jeans? Help me please?'

I grabbed the cuffs of her jeans and pulled hard as Becky eased the tight denim over her hips, and slowly but surely her legs were revealed to me. They were slim and tanned, and shapely and beautiful and I could see that the crotch of her tight white panties was already dark with moisture. I stripped off the last of my clothes as Becky stood and removed her panties and we stood a couple of feet apart staring at each other with undisguised hunger and longing.

Becky is taller than me with a swimmers body; strong and lithe with a strong back and shoulders. I drank in the sight of her and could feel my already hard nipples stiffen further as I longed for her touch.

As if sensing my thoughts she closed the distance between us in one step and bent to take a nipple into her mouth, sucking hard while flicking her tongue against my sensitive skin causing me to cry out with pleasure. Her hands slid down my sides as she suckled and found their way to my arse and as she lifted her head and pulled us so tightly together it was hard to tell where she stopped and I started. The feel of our naked, soft skin against each other was sublime and I hugged her to me, trying to cover as much of her as possible with my embrace.

We were both breathing hard as we fell onto the bed, still bound in each other's arms.

'So, are you going to make a pass at me then?' Becky chuckled into my neck 'or are you still afraid I'll turn you down?'

'Oh I think I know just the thing to test the water.' I responded huskily as I unwound myself from her arms and slithered my way down the bed leaving a slippery trail down her thigh as my wet pussy slipped over her skin.

I kissed my way down her chest paying special attention to both nipples along the way, her deep breaths making her rib cage heave up and down as her excitement mounted.

Her tummy was flat and the skin was as smooth as silk and I could feel Becky's longing as I kissed my way down, stopping to tongue her pretty little navel along the way.

Her pussy had a covering of neatly trimmed, short brown hair and I kissed around the outside of her womanhood, letting her know what was to come but forcing myself to hold back until she was squirming with need and begging me to take her.

I had forgotten how much I loved doing this and I was happy to take my time kissing her inner thighs, watching the glistening moisture build up in her short pubic hair, smelling the scent of her desire as her pressure built and built.

I stopped and looked up at her from between her legs, watching her face between the small but perfect mounds of her breasts; her expression was a mixture of pleasure and frustration and I figured I'd teased enough.

'So Becky, I think you're really hot and I was wondering if you fancied spending some time with me.' I grinned up at her while breathing heavily on her swollen lips. 'Maybe we could take in a film, or go for a drink sometime?' and my tongue darted out and lapped briefly at her engorged clit.

'FUCK YES! We can drink, see films and learn to tango for all I care but if you don't fuck me senseless right now I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN'

With that I buried my face into her hot wet cunt and drove my tongue in long slow sweeps that ended at her swollen clit.

Becky cried out in delight as I finally gave her what she craved and as I drove 2 crossed fingers into her dripping pussy while concentrating my mouth on her clit she started to buck and arch her back so much I had to grip that delicious arse tightly to keep my mouth pressed to her.

Her first orgasm was fast and wild and she rode my fingers and mouth until I was covered in her slippery cum.

I felt her try to pull away so I let up with my mouth on her clit while she caught her breath but I kept slowly stroking my fingers in and out, slipping a third finger in as I felt her match my rhythm again, curling them upwards into her tender spot, taking her to the edge again before replacing my mouth and sucking on her clit softly as I pumped in and out with my hand.

I could feel her building again and she tangled her hands into my hair forcing my face deeper into her folds. Increasing the pace with my fingers, forcing them as far into her sopping pussy as they would go, caressing her G spot hard with every thrust, I took her clit between my teeth and gently pulled and nipped until she was screaming. I kept going as my own orgasm rocked through me and I could feel my own cum trickle down in between my legs and I fell exhausted with my head on her thigh.

Slowly I crawled up the bed until I could cover Becky's mouth in a kiss that was laden with her juices.

'Oh Babe, that's a hell of a tongue you have there' as she kissed me back slowly and deeply 'That was awesome Sally, and now it's my turn!'

She rolled me onto my back and knelt between my thighs, lifting my legs so that I was completely exposed to her as she shuffled forward so that she could rest my arse on her knees and my calves on her shoulders.

She blew a long breath onto my sopping pussy which set me on fire instantly. The sight of her kneeling between my legs was awesome and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter in anticipation.

Becky ran her hands around my thighs and stomach; light feathery touches that drove me insane with desire and need, but she steered clear of my aching pussy. She obviously wanted to take her time, and I sure as hell wasn't about to hurry her.

She lowered my arse back to the bed and lay down on top of me, her legs between mine, soft skin on soft skin, breast against breast, pussy against pussy. As she kissed me softly, slowly, tenderly her hands stroked my face delicately and sensuously.

Becky kissed my ear and neck gently, the silky touches making me moan loudly as her tongue traced my collar bone and she planted tiny kisses on my throat, feeling my pulse with her tongue.

She wiggled between my thighs until she was happy with her position and then she started to move in slow thrusts -- the first of which had me calling her name loudly. With every move she made our clits rubbed against each other and as I stared into her eye's she smiled at me in the most wonderful way, making my heart melt.

I was starting to pant loudly and could hear Becky's breathing coming faster but she stopped moving and kissed me deeply, stifling my moan of disappointment.

As she slithered her warm, sweaty, silky skin down my own warm, sweaty, silky skin I knew what was coming and wasn't sure I wouldn't come just in anticipation.

She kissed her way all the way down my right leg and back up my left and I could feel my entire body burning with lust for this marvellous woman I'd only just met.

Suddenly she dived between my legs and thrust her tongue deep into my aching pussy, spreading my lips apart with her thumbs to allow for easier, deeper access, her nose applying pressure to my clit at the same time.

As my back arched from the bed I could hear a strange keening noise that I eventually realised was me! I was coming and coming harder than I could ever remember.

Becky replaced her tongue with 2 fingers and sucked my clit hard, clinging onto me as I bucked and writhed on the bed.

'Becky, Becky please stop. I can't......take.....any OH MY GOD, SHIT YES!!'

Just as I thought I could take no more Becky unexpectedly thrust a finger into my arse and I was careering over the edge again until I collapsed in a molten blob of nerve endings.

As I got my breath back I reached down for her arms and coaxed her back up the bed and into my embrace. From the look on her face she'd also come again in a big way and for a long moment we just lay in each other's arms relishing the feeling of soft skin in a post orgasmic haze.

I lifted Becky's chin so that I could kiss that wonderfully sensuous mouth and gaze into her amazing eyes.

'Will you stay tonight or do you have to go?'

'I'd like to stay if that's ok?'

'Of course it's ok! I'd have to rugby tackle you if you tried to leave' I grinned at her.

'Oh that sounds like fun, but I might have to recover some strength first. I thought I had stamina but you make me come so hard that I'm exhausted!'

I reached down and pulled the sheet up to cover us, Becky's head on my shoulder and her arm thrown casually across my tummy.

God this felt so right! A moments worry crossed my mind -- I didn't do one night stands, I wanted to get to know Becky a whole lot better, I wanted a relationship -- what did she want?

'Becks? Can I call you Becks?'

'Honey you can call me anything you damn well like if you're going to keep making me feel like this. I think this is the most relaxed I've been for a year! What's up Sal -- can I call you Sal?' she grinned

'Can I... will you.....how do you see this...will we do this again?'

'Where did confident, hellfire wildcat Sally go? What are you trying to ask Sally? Please just say it'

'I don't want this to be a one night thing Becky; I want this to be the start of something. I really like you -- a lot. If that's not what you want I need to know.'

'Jesus, your self esteem is lower than mine! Well I don't know who took it from you but I reckon I'm just the person to give it back. I don't know where this is going to end up Sal, we only just met today after all, but I really like you too so how about we do what you do at the start of any relationship and just take it one day at a time and see what happens?'

So I smiled sleepily and hugged her tightly to me as we both drifted into sleep.

I awoke the next morning feeling gloriously happy and relaxed. I rolled over sleepily to find Becky raised on one elbow looking at me with that wonderful smile on her face that seemed to light up the whole room.

'Good morning sexy' she said as she leaned down to kiss me softly.

'Hey you, how long have you been awake?'

'Oh, just a little while. I was enjoying watching you sleep, you seemed so peaceful and at ease; how you feeling babe, no regrets about last night?'

'Hmm now let me think' and as I raised myself up and pushed Becky down onto her back our lips met in my answer and I led her in a kiss that started as tender and sensual but soon escalated into something deeply lustful and loaded with desire.

I ran my hand down her side as we kissed and she moaned into my mouth as my fingers traced the contours of her wonderful body.

'I'll take that as a no then' she said huskily, cupping my face and staring directly into my eyes; those green flecks sparkling in the early morning sunlight.

'I would like nothing more than to spend the entire morning exploring your body honey, but I have to interview for a new member of bar staff this morning. Can I take you out to lunch?'

'You mean I have to let you leave? Without feasting on you for my breakfast?' I groaned loudly and lay down on top on Becky, pressing her to the bed with my weight.

'Oh that's not fair' Becky laughed, and she wrestled me onto my back and reversed our positions.

'God you're strong. Oh ok then, I guess I'll have to let you go -- for now. Lunch sounds good, what's the plan?'

'I should be finished interviewing by about 11.30, can you come and meet me at the pub?'

'Ok, where are we going for lunch, what shall I wear?'

'It's going to be a scorcher today so anything cool and comfy, oh -- and bring some sun cream'

With that she leapt up and dressed quickly, returning to the bed to kiss me deeply, caressing my face and neck and making me moan again.

'That's not fair, now I'm even more hot and bothered!'

'Save that thought for later honey' and with that she kissed me again and was gone.

I managed to sleep for a while longer before waking feeling wonderfully refreshed and ready for what ever the day had in store for me. After a long, luxurious shower I dressed simply in a pair or khaki linen shorts and a plain white, sleeveless cotton shirt that was tailored nicely to show off the curves of my breasts.

I glanced into the mirror and confirmed that I'd managed to achieve a look that was casual yet sexy, and then started gathering some things together to take out with me.

I piled sun cream, a floppy sunhat, some bottles of ice cold water and a few other bits and pieces into a bag and ran out of the front door just as my watch reached 11.30am.

The heat of the morning hit me as I trotted the short distance to the pub, eager to see Becky again and kiss those wonderful lips.

I got to the pub just in time to see Becky showing a young girl out and stood back out of the way as Becky shook her hand formally and said she looked forward to seeing her next week as long as her references checked out. The girl was pretty with a slightly Mediterranean complexion and she looked chuffed to have been offered the job.

As she turned away Becky caught sight of me and smiled that smile that had my heart dribbling out of my pussy. She flashed her gorgeous eyes at me and stood back holding the door open for me to enter.

As soon as the door was shut behind me Becky took my face in her hands and kissed me slowly, deeply and languorously until I thought I would pass out from the sheer intensity of it.

'Hey gorgeous, you smell wonderful' and she buried her nose in my still damp hair and kissed along my neck, sending shivers down my spine and raising goose bumps on my arms despite the heat.

'Hey you, that was a wonderful greeting, I could get used to that' I sighed as Becky started to kiss along my jaw bone.

'Good! My god you look good enough to eat' and she pushed me back against the door and pressed herself against me as she claimed my lips with hers and slipped her tongue into my willing mouth.

'Ah-hem! Do you 2 want to get a room or do I have to bottle up the bar with you making out in the corner?'

I jumped at the sound of the voice. I had no idea how long the barman had been there -- maybe since I'd entered but I'd been kind of distracted!

'So you're the woman who keeps Becky out all night; I have to say she has good taste' He came around the bar and studied me as I stood there blushing madly. He stuck his hand out and pumped my hand up and down in a very enthusiastic handshake. 'I'm glad she's found someone to divert her energies away from this place -- maybe now she'll let me manage the bar without interfering!'

'Sally, this is Frank. Frank, this is Sally. Frank is my bar manager, advisor, confidant and occasional minder when my ex is up to his games. He can be a terse old bugger but I couldn't manage without him' and she kissed him affectionately on the cheek

'We'll let you get on -- we have things to do' and with that she grabbed my hand and pulled me through the bar area and out into the back room where I'd first met her.

'So -- are you ready to go out to lunch?

'I certainly am, where are we going?'

'It's a surprise but I think you'll like it. I'll call a cab, let's have a cold drink while we wait for it to arrive'

We sat chatting & drinking tall glasses of iced lemon tea while we waited for the taxi but I was struggling to concentrate on the conversation. Becky was wearing her hair up on her head again and I couldn't keep my eyes off her slender neck; the way she'd greeted me when I arrived had set my libido galloping & I was as randy as hell.

When the taxi arrived Becky instructed me to go and sit in the back while she grabbed a few things. It sounded like she'd loaded several bags into the boot but I couldn't see what she was up to and when Becky got into the car she wasn't giving anything away.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,049 Followers