A Strange Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,051 Followers

'Oooh tetchy! Didn't you two hit it off yesterday?'

And so we filled Frank in on our discovery and enlisted his help in formulating a plan.

'This could be the best opportunity you've ever had to get shot of the bugger Becks, but we need to play it carefully. Have you got any ideas so far?'

'Sally thinks that if we should show him that we're a couple through Tamsin some how it might make him realise I'm not seeing someone I might have been having an affair with back then, but I need to speak to Carol first in case he puts 2 and 2 together and starts to hound her.

'Sounds like a plan to me and I have a few ideas. Let me know when you've spoken to Carol -- in the meantime I'll be in the bar cos little miss Mata Hari will be here in a minute and I want to keep an eye on her and keep her out of your way.'

'Are you sure we're doing the right thing Sal?'

'Honestly? I don't know yet, but I do know that we're not doing anything yet that can cause you harm. Give Carol a call and see what she says, if she's concerned then we can come up with something else. We won't do anything you're not happy with Becky, ok?'

'How can someone be so jumpy and nervy one minute and then turn out to be an absolute rock?'

'I told you -- it was just you that made me nervous, you gorgeous creature. Now you just make my heart beat faster and my legs go weak.' And I kissed her in a way that left no doubt about my love for her.

I left Becky to speak to Carol in private while I carried out the next part of the plan -- we needed to find out what, if anything, Tamsin already knew about Becky so it was my job to play the nosy customer.

Frank had let Tamsin in through the front door and had set her to work bottling up the shelves and polishing the tables, so I ran out of the kitchen door and emerged at the front of the pub -- an everyday customer in need of a beverage.

As I walked in the front door Frank saw me and gave me a wink before turning away and shouting over his shoulder for Tamsin to serve me because he needed to check something in the cellar.

'Hi, what can I get you?'

You know I really hadn't thought this bit through! It was only 11.30 and I didn't want alcohol -- in fact I didn't want a drink at all.

'Hi!' I said brightly, trying to behave in a normal fashion but feeling very self conscious about my covert mission. 'Do you do coffee?'

'Of course, although I'm new and I'm not sure how to use the machine -- I'll just go and find someone.' And with that she dashed through the door at the back of the bar and returned with Becky of all people!

She did a sterling job of pretending I was just a standard customer but I saw the colour rise in her cheeks slightly and I felt even more self conscious as I tried to keep the grin from my face.

'Sorry, won't keep you a minute, I just need to show Tamsin how to use the coffee machine; how do you like it?'

'Urm, I like it hot and wet' slipped out of my mouth before I could contain it, causing us both to smirk. 'I mean strong and black would be fine.'

Becky busied herself with showing Tamsin how to use the convoluted machine and soon it was bubbling and hissing away nicely and wafts of wonderful coffee aroma were finding their way into my nostrils and Becky absented herself back through the door, leaving Tamsin to deliver my coffee.

I sat at the bar sipping and trying to think of a way to engage Tamsin in conversation while she was filling the shelves, and eventually came up with an opening line.

'So, how long have you worked here then?'

'Oh, I just started yesterday.' She responded cheerily

'Do you like it so far? The landlady seems like an OK boss to me.'

'Yes she's nice' and I thought I saw a cloud darken her Mediterranean features momentarily 'but Frank can be a grumpy bugger!'

'Her name's Becky right? I live just across the street but I've only recently started drinking in here, it used to be a dive. Did you know the pub before she did it up?'

'No, I don't live around here.'

'Oh, that's a shame, I was hoping you could give me the gossip.'

'What sort of gossip?'

'Well, between you and me I've been known to swing both ways and I think Becky's really cute. I was hoping you could let me have some personal info about her that would help me strike up a meaningful conversation with her, if you know what I mean?' and the blush that followed was genuine as I thought back to my inability to speak to Becky in this same bar when I first saw her.

'Oh she's not gay!' she snorted 'She used to be married!'

'That's a shame, so what happened with her ex then?

'She caught him cheating and divorced him.' And then she stopped dead, realising that she may have said too much.

'What -- no juicy details?' I prompted, and the temptation was too much for her to bear.

'OK, but don't spread this around. I only met her the other day but I happen to know her husband slightly. I haven't told Becky because I know the split was pretty acrimonious, but Gary, her ex husband plays golf with my dad. In fact it was him that suggested I apply for this job and told me about the divorce and all.

My dad's ex-police and has a private investigation company -- I think Gary hired him to do some checking on Becky'

My god she really was spilling the beans, I hadn't expected this much information and wasn't sure where to go with it -- maybe playing it straight was the best option, at least to a degree.

'Are you telling me you applied for this job to spy on Becky for her husband?'

'I honestly did need a job although bar work wouldn't have been my first choice -- the pay's lousy. I'm not really spying because I'm not doing any digging or anything, but Gary's topping my wages up to the tune of £100 per week to report anything I hear about Becky back to him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not comfortable with this and I feel even worse now that I've met Becky and like her so much, but I've just left Uni with huge debts and I can't afford to turn the cash down.'

She did look truly concerned and I unexpectedly felt kind of sorry for her. Her own father had let her be used in this way and was little better than a pimp in my eyes.

'Are you going to tell him about me asking after her?'

'What would be the point, how could he possibly do anything with that information?'

'Do you even know what information he's after or why he wants you to keep tabs on her?'

'Not really, other than a list of names he's given me and if I know Becky has been in contact with any of them I have to call him immediately.'

'I know you agreed to do this cos you needed the cash, but I think he's mean for exploiting you in this way.'

'I know. I've been thinking about quitting, I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind but I'm kinda scared of Gary -- I don't think he's a very nice guy. I think he had some sort of breakdown when Becky divorced him and his business partner took him for a lot of money. I think it's turned him kind of psycho. Shit -- I wish I'd never agreed in the first place!'

'Tamsin will you do me a favour please? I know you don't know me but I think I can help you; will you do nothing for a couple of days? I have an idea but I need to think it through first.'

After she agreed, looking relieved it has to be said, I walked out of the front door and ran around the back and into the kitchen to find Becky.

'So you like it hot and wet do you?' she teased as I walked into her waiting embrace and she caught me in a kiss that was indeed very hot and made me very wet!

When we finally parted she asked me whether she should go and sack the little bitch just yet or if we needed her further. After telling her that she would definitely be needed for longer and that things may not be as simple as we first thought, I related our conversation in detail.

I expected Becky not to care about Tamsin's situation but she surprised me.

'God how many lives does that man need to corrupt and destroy? He's not happy with ruining my life he has to drag other people into the mess too -- she's little more than a child for fucks sake! I wouldn't put it past him to try to get into her knickers as well, god -- how did I live with that man for so long?'

With her tirade over she sat slumped at the kitchen table, her head in her hands until I lifted her chin and looked deeply into the gorgeous flecked eyes of the woman who had captured my heart.

'How did your call to Carol go?'

'Surprisingly well. It was lovely to catch up with her and when I explained Gary's antics she told me to do whatever needed doing to get rid of the shit bag! She said he could send all the spies and ask all the questions he wanted -- it would be impossible to prove after all this time anyway and she wasn't about to spill the beans. God it would be so good to finally get rid of him; he's done me nothing but harm.'

'You know, if you hadn't been suspicious of me because of Gary, we might never have met, so some good as come from it, albeit accidentally.' And I kissed the end of her nose gently.

'I think we're actually in a great position here. We planned to feed information back to Gary through Tamsin anyway, maybe we should let her in on the deal so she at least knows what's going on, she may even be able to help us.'

'You're sure she was genuine?'

'As sure as I can be. What do you think? This has to be your call.'

'I think that you have the day off work and we've already wasted too much of it on my wanker of an ex-husband. I want you to take me to your house, into your bedroom and then I want to get rid of all of this pent up energy I seem to have right now. I can't believe the effort you're going to on my behalf and I absolutely can't get enough of you Sally and if we don't leave now I'm going to show my appreciation right here on the kitchen table!'

As we lay in bed later that afternoon, basking in a post coital glow, Becky looked up at me and yawned loudly.

'God I'm starving, have you got anything to eat?'

'Not a lot, I got distracted this weekend and didn't get around to visiting a supermarket; what do you fancy although I should warn you that cooking isn't one of my strong points.'

'Fortunately it is one of my strong points, but I'm not a magician and can only cook up a storm if we have some ingredients. How about we go to the supermarket?'

'Couldn't we just order a pizza?'

'I guess so, but tomorrow we shop and I'll cook you something truly scrumptious'

I threw on a robe so I could collect the pizza from the door when it arrived but only wore it long enough to get back to my bed, where we sat naked eating delicious, steaming pizza from the Italian restaurant where Becky and I had shared our first evening, an amazingly short time ago.

'We need to get the list of names off Tamsin you know' I mumbled around a mouthful of crisp dough, laden with tomato sauce, olives and anchovies.

'I know but how? It's not like we can just ask her for it.'

'I think that's exactly what we do. I think she wants out of the situation and I think she'll help if she has a chance to. I'm happy to approach her with your blessing; if it all goes wrong then we may have blown our chance with this one but the only harm is that as soon as Gary thinks of a new ploy, he'll be back; however if I can get her on our side then it could be the best chance you ever have.

I think I might have a plan, but I want to make some phone calls before I explain. How are your acting skills?'

'Good enough to fake orgasms with Gary for years, why?'

'You have CCTV at the pub right?'

'Yes; what sneaky plan are you hatching Sally Granger?'

'Not telling! Now feed me pizza and then get your cute tush back to your pub and make sure Tamsin like her boss enough to want to help!'

After Becky had left I took a leisurely shower; ideas milling around in my head and slowly converging into a plan of action.

I wandered back into the bedroom and marvelled at the chaos -- bed covers everywhere, pizza boxes on the pillows and the clothes I was wearing earlier strewn around the room where Becky had thrown them after undressing me.

I had to laugh -- in the short time I had known Becky I was sure that if I counted it up I had spent more time in her company naked than I had clothed, but we'd still managed to find time to talk and I was in no doubt that I truly loved this woman.

It made me angry that someone was trying to hurt her and I was determined to do everything in my power to help her.

I dressed quickly and headed out of the door -- I had some favours to call in and there were some people I needed to speak to face to face if my plan was to stand a chance of succeeding.

I called Becky later that evening and asked if she was free to meet me for dinner and an hour later I was sat at a corner table in a wonderful little bistro, watching as she breezed in through the door glancing around the restaurant looking for me.

Her face broke into one of her beautiful smiles as she caught sight of me and she weaved between the tables until she reached me, leaning down to plant a soft and tender kiss on my lips as her hand cupped the back of my neck making me shiver.

'Hi honey, what have you been up to all afternoon?'

'Hey gorgeous; I've been making plans, calling in favours and thinking of you. How did you get on with Tamsin, have you convinced her that you're a wonderful person and she needs to be on your side?'

'I think so; I've been especially nice to her today and we've chatted a lot. She told me that someone came in asking about me earlier -- apparently they wanted to know if I was available because they had designs on me!'

'Who was......oh -- it was me wasn't it?' I had forgotten about my admission to get Tamsin to open up to me. 'So what did she say about your mystery admirer?'

'Actually she seemed to like you but she didn't say much. I guess she couldn't really explain about the conversation you'd had since it was about her spying on me but she did say it was a shame I wasn't gay! So -- what plans have you been making?'

'I think we should engineer a proper introduction in the pub, so Tamsin will believe that we've just met and become a couple -- it's not too far from the truth to be believable. Then I can just ask her for the list of names so we can see who Gary suspects.'

'What if she won't hand it over?'

'Then I have some tricks up my sleeve to persuade her but I'd rather not say too much about that right now -- we might not even need it.'

We ate delicious crisp salads with rare and bloody steaks; all washed down with a deep red Merlot, but our eyes never strayed from each other for long.

Becky had absolutely captivated me and the look on her face told me the feeling was mutual. Her casual touches thrilled me and when I felt a bare foot start to travel up my calf I nearly dropped my cutlery.

Becky was watching my face intently as her toes crept past my knee and up my thigh under my skirt, the green flecks in her gorgeous eyes sparkling as she watched the effect her touch had on me.

I knew my face was flushing and all thoughts of finishing the small amount of food remaining on my plate had disappeared in a flash.

'Shall we get the bill?' I croaked, wanting to be out of the restaurant quickly so I could get Becky somewhere a lot more private.

'No, I think I'd like coffee and maybe some cheese' replied Becky with the biggest, naughtiest grin on her face. I was about to protest until she scooted her chair forward, increasing her reach and her toes grazed the inside of my upper thigh. She stared straight into my eyes as her big toe travelled over the thin cotton covering my pussy, laughing silently as she caused me to gasp out loud.

'Take them off.' She growled

'I can't take them off here -- I'm in the middle of a restaurant!'

'Then I'll just have to work around them' and with that I felt her toe slip under the material of my thong and deftly move it to one side.

'I'm not sure I want to know where you learned to do that' I gasped as her toe ran the length of my slit.

I couldn't help it, she was driving me crazy, so I slid down lower in my chair instantly increasing the pressure against her toes.

Becky reached across the table and took both of my hands in hers as she found my clit and caressed it firmly.

'Oh god Becky, I'm going to come!' I whispered urgently.

She didn't tease me, she increased her pressure as she wiggled her toes against my button until my breath was coming in short gasps and I had to stick a fist in my mouth to stop me squealing as a hard and fast orgasm swept over me, leaving me flushed and slumped against the table.

'Jesus -- you are sooo fucking naughty! What's got into you today?'

'It's not me -- it's you. Every time I look at you I want to make you scream, I don't remember feeling this sexual when I was a teenager!

I've always considered myself to be independent but then I meet you and you start to help me solve my troubles and I don't feel indignant at the interference like I would have done a while ago -- I feel secure and protected and looked after. You're the first person in my adult life to make me feel that way and I find it very sexy, I almost feel like the femme to your butch, or the submissive to your dominant, except that you're not butch or dominant.'

This gave me pause for thought. If Becky was enjoying being submissive I was sure I could manage to play dominant -- I was already imagining the fun we could have!

The next lunchtime I strolled into the pub just after the doors opened at lunchtime and Tamsin greeted my warmly. I ordered a Beer and sat at the bar chatting with her for a few minutes until Becky emerged from the door at the back of the pub.

'Introduce me.' I whispered urgently to Tamsin

'How can I -- she's already seen you in here before, won't it sound kooky?'

'I don't care -- please just introduce me.' I pleaded, acting my heart out and hoping I wasn't hamming it up too much.

Becky strolled over to the bar, said hi to Tamsin and smiled at me, making Tamsin's life easier.

'Er Becky, have you met Sally before? She lives just across the street -- she's becoming a bit of a regular you know.'

Nice one Tamsin -- good girl!

'Hi Sally, nice to meet you.' As Becky shook my hand formally I could see the laughter creeping into her eyes and I silently begged her to hold it together long enough for this to work.

'Hi Becky, it's nice to meet you properly, especially since we're neighbours and all.' I still hadn't let go of her hand and I could see Tamsin watching with interest. 'I like what you've done with the place, much better than the hovel it used to be.'

'Allow me to give you the guided tour.' And with that Becky led me away from the bar and Tamsin's curious ears so our play acting only had to look good from a distance. We walked around the bar admiring the photo's on the walls.

'I've actually been meaning to ask you -- you have some beautiful pictures, who's the photographer, they have an amazing eye for framing and perspective?'

'Me!' Becky said with real pride. 'I've always been a keen amateur, I'm really glad you like them.'

We reached the pool table and Becky handed me a cue. 'Come on, let's play. It'll make this charade much easier if we have something else to focus on.'

So we played pool and drank some beer and chatted and chatted for about 2 hours until we had completely forgotten about Tamsin's scrutiny. Becky was an absolute master with a pool cue and beat me almost every game until she took my completely by surprise and bent down over me as I was cueing a shot.

'You're holding the cue all wonky' she laughed 'It's no wonder you can't pot anything.' Oh god I could feel the heat from her body as she pressed against me and I so wanted to turn and take her in my arms but was very aware of how that would look to Tamsin.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,051 Followers