A Strange Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers

After a couple of minutes just laying and recovering my breath I left the bed once more but this time when I returned I was wearing Becky's harness. She was asking to be able to touch me and reciprocate but I wasn't done yet -- after all, she did say I could do anything I liked.

I knelt on the bed between her knees and gently caressed the insides of her thighs, finally letting my hands slip further up until I could part her hot slippery lips with my thumbs.

I moved closer and positioned the head of the dildo against her pussy and pushed oh-so-gently until just the tip had slipped inside.

Becky gasped as she realised what I was doing and her knees shot into the air allowing me easier access.

'Oh Sally, I'm supposed to be thanking you' she panted in anticipation

'You are honey, I like seeing and hearing you cum so if you want to thank me then that's what you need to do!' and with that said I slipped the full length inside and filled her completely.

I had never used a strap-on before and it took me a few strokes to get into a rhythm I liked but I was soon fucking Becky with a mixture of teasingly gentle and hard, deep thrusts that by the sound of her moans were hitting the right spots.

Her hips were bucking up to meet mine, driving the other end of the strap-on against my clit and giving me so much pleasure I was watched the sweat form between Becky's breasts that it was all I could do to stop myself coming.

I looked up at one point and saw Becky's wrists were becoming red and sore from her pulling against her bonds, so I lay down on top of her as I leant over and untied her hands. I expected her to rub at her sore wrists but her hands went immediately to my back where her nails raked the length of my spine as she pulled me even tighter into her.

She didn't even remove the blindfold until it became dislodged anyway by the energy we were exerting and as Becky wrapped her legs behind my back and we thrust in unison there was no stopping the orgasm that had us crying in out unison until we were finally spent.

So this is the story of how Becky and I met, and my god it was a full-on introduction!

Becky is downstairs in the bar as I sit here reminiscing but she'll be up soon to what is now 'our' bedroom, and with all that I've been remembering I know just what we'll be doing for the next few hours.

Frank -- terse, loyal, conniving, wonderful Frank now rents my old house just around the corner. He still runs the bar but his minder duties seem to be over now that Gary has moved to New Zealand. I guess he figured his reputation hadn't spread that far.

And then there's Tamsin. I guess it's not surprising she left the pub before Becky had a chance to sack her and I've heard she now works for her dad's investigation business full time -- but only as an admin assistant and receptionist, somehow I don't think the spying game was really her forte, do you?

xx

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers