A Strange Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moulded herself to my back and helped me frame the shot, showing me how to hold the cue properly whilst looking along it to the ball I wanted to hit.

I whispered over my should that if she wasn't careful I was going to kiss her and reluctantly she stood away from me but her hand still lingered on my shoulder.

I turned and looked into those green flecked pools of loveliness and saw a mixture of love and mischievousness; at that moment I knew that if we didn't change gear I was going to end up with another public orgasm and there was nowhere to hide in here.

'I think Tamsin's seen enough for today and if we don't get out of here soon I'm going to give the game away.'

We made a very public display of exchanging phone numbers whilst trying not to laugh and then Becky retreated to the back door of the bar and as I looked wistfully after her (no acting required!) she glanced over her shoulder and gave me one of her wonderful heart warming smiles.

I sauntered over & deposited my empty glass on the bar.

'Thanks for the introduction Tamsin!'

'Looks like you hit it off pretty well, glad to be of service! I didn't think she was into women but you two were getting pretty physical there for a while'

'I don't think she has been in the past but hey, don't knock it until you try it. Listen, I've been thinking about your dilemma.; I'm hoping to meet up with Becky again very soon, why don't I just ask her for you and then you can just tell her ex-husband to get stuffed. I know she's single now if that's what he wants to know, and I've only recently met her so I don't fall into his suspects list'

'I don't know, wouldn't you have to tell her the truth about me?'

'How about you give me a copy of the list and I ask her about her past sexual conquests -- not such an unusual conversation between girls who are flirting -- and if she mentions anyone from the list I'll let you know.'

'I don't think so. Gary would kill me if he found out I'd enlisted help. Why are you so interested in helping me anyway? You obviously like Becky a lot so why are you prepared to be deceitful to her on my behalf?'

That was a damn good question and it caught me completely off guard! Time to improvise in a big way and hope that I don't blow it!

'I asked her if she was single just now. She said yes. She also said that she'd been married to a completely abusive arsehole who was still hounding her even though they're divorced. I'm not really doing this to help you, I'm doing it to help Becky. I like her and I think she likes me too -- it's probably the ex that's driven her off men and I'm happy to take advantage of that, but I'd be happier to instigate a relationship if A) Becky isn't laden down with baggage, and B) I'm not likely to get some psycho ex-husband on my case!'

Phew! I could tell by the way Tamsin was weighing the situation up I'd gotten away with it but she still looked doubtful.

'I'm sorry Sally I just can't do it. I'm too scared of Gary to take the chance. I have to meet him at my dad's club when I get off at 7 tonight and I'm going to find it hard to look him in the eye as it is, I can't run the risk of him finding out I've lied. I really am sorry.'

'OK, your choice. I thought you wanted off the hook but have it your way.' And I sauntered out of the pub like a swan -- graceful and serene above water but with my mind was paddling furiously as I fished my mobile from my pocket and instigated 'phase 2.'

I don't like to leave things to chance and I wanted this situation over as quickly as possible so I'd already set a few wheels turning just in case. I'd had to call in some favours from my acting contacts I used for business but the promise of regular work is an amazing honey trap to a resting thespian.

Later that evening as Becky and I were curled up on my sofa watching a film, Tamsin turned up at a very prestigious golf club and walked onto the terrace to find her father and Gary. Her father was no-where to be seen and she stopped when she caught site of Gary talking to a huge bear of a man in a very badly fitting suit.

At 6ft 4" and 18 stone the guy didn't look like someone who should be messed with and he wasn't fat -- the weight was made up with the kind of muscle that would make a bull feel inadequate and he had a face that looked like he used it for breaking bricks.

He and Gary were obviously in the middle of a serious conversation and the big guy seemed to be deferring to Gary. He didn't look like someone a corporate lawyer would have many dealings with but Gary was definitely acting like he was in charge.

As she looked on Gary handed a slip of paper to the big guy, who nodded and hurried towards Tamsin on his way to the car park.

She ducked out of the way, cautious for reasons she didn't understand, making sure she got a good look at the guy as he passed -- not that he'd be difficult to recognise!

As she looked up her father came out of the bar carrying drinks for him and Gary so Tamsin walked over, sat down and proceeded to give Gary a very uninspiring report about life as a bar maid as her father went to fetch her a drink.

Becky stayed at my house that night and after we'd showered in the morning she wanted to make plans. It was going to be another beautiful summers day and she wanted to go out for the day but I had to curtail her plans.

'Becky, do you trust me?' I asked, taking her hands in mine over the breakfast table.

'Oh honey don't start getting all doubtful on me again, you certainly weren't short of self confidence last night!'

'I'm not doubtful babe but I need you to trust me and I need you to believe me when I say that despite appearances, everything will be fine.'

An understandable look of concern darkened her features but she squeezed my hands and looked into my eyes.

'What have you done Sally?'

'It's better that you don't know but I promise that all is not as it will seem. Do you trust me?'

'Yes I do. I promise I do but you're worrying me!'

I stood and took her into my arms, hugging her tightly against me and trying to impart a sense of wellbeing but my own heart was hammering in my chest. God I hope I'd done the right thing and this didn't backfire horribly!

At my insistence we walked over to the pub and in through the front door of the pub. As Becky headed for the door into her inner sanctum I caught hold of her arm and stared intently into her eyes.

'Remember what I said Babe. It's not how it looks and EVERYTHING will be ok.'

As she opened the door she froze in horror. The place had been turned upside down and paperwork was strewn all over the floor.

The furniture was tipped over and it was apparent that someone had done a thorough job of searching the place.

'What the fuck! Shit -- call the police I've been fucking burgled!'

I took her arm and turned her to me, making her look up into my face and it broke my heart to see the tears coursing down her face.

'Call Frank and Tamsin in. You need to quiz them about who locked up what doors yesterday evening and watch the CCTV before you call the police.

'But I know who locked up. I do keep track of my staff you.........' realisation had dawned and the look of fury on her face was frightening. 'You? You did this? How could you?' and I caught her wrists as she tried to hit out at me in blind anger.

'Trust me. Nothing, I repeat nothing is as it seems. You promised to trust me, now do as I say.' I said softly. 'I can't be here for the next part but you have to do as I say. Call them in, ask them the obvious questions you already know the answers to and then watch the CCTV footage. If you then need to call the police call this number. Do you understand?

She stared at me hard but I could see the anger starting to dissipate and she nodded wearily as she resignedly picked up the phone and called both Frank and Tamsin into the pub.

I kissed Becky's tear stained face and it broke my heart to leave her but it might not work if I stayed and so I walked out of the door and went home to wait; feeling like a traitor and praying that it all worked out as planned.

Tamsin arrived first and was totally shocked by the chaos that greeted her. She pleaded ignorance vehemently (well she would, she was innocent after all!) and was very quick to point out that she'd worked the early shift so Frank had locked up.

When Frank came in he tried to comfort Becky and stopped her clearing anything up, explaining that the police would need to see the chaos.

Becky's mind was numb as if she'd been thrust into some strange surreal dream and couldn't remember how to wake up. Frank took her hand and casually commented that maybe it would be a good idea to watch the CCTV footage.

They headed for the cellar and Becky unlocked the cabinet containing the CCTV equipment and monitor. After she selected the time frame she wanted a grainy image of Frank locking the door of the pub came into view. He pottered about the bar for a few minutes and then walked out of view into the room that had been trashed.

Nothing else happened for quite some time and Becky wound forward until movement caught her eye and they watched as man built like a house let himself into the pub with a set of keys and glanced furtively around. He withdrew a piece of paper from his jacket pocket, studied it for a few minutes and then headed for the door to Becky's study.

The tape was wound forward for about an hour before they witnessed the man leave again by the front door of the pub and Becky turned to look at Frank and Tamsin.

Tamsin had tears streaming down her face and abruptly turned around and threw up into a slops bucket, sobbing 'I'm so sorry' over and over again.

I answered my phone to hear a very tired and stilted sounding Becky on the other end.

'Hello Sally, It's Becky. There's been a break-in at the pub and it seems Tamsin knows something about it. She say's she'll tell me all if you're here to back her story up so get your arse over here now!'

Becky let me into the pub and locked the door behind me. They were all sat around the bar drinking brandy to calm their nerves.

Becky explained about the break-in and told me what they'd seen on the CCTV while Tamsin sat snivelling into a tissue. She then began to tell Becky everything she'd told me, regularly asking me to back up the fact that she didn't want to do it and had already told me she wanted out.

When she explained that it must have been Gary that organised the break-in because she'd seen the hulk of a man talking to him the previous evening Becky was eyeing me incredulously. I'd explain later, but for now I had to look innocent so I avoided her gaze as best as I could.

Tamsin handed Becky a sheet of paper and as she read down the names on the list she snorted derisively. 'As if I'd sleep with any of those losers, Gary must think I'm absolutely desperate!' she exclaimed angrily 'he's even got his own brother on here for fucks sake!'

Frank took Becky's arm and looked at her seriously, flicking his eyes to me as if to indicate complicity.

'I think you need to call the police Becky. Tamsin, you know you're going to have to repeat all of this to them don't you? You can't let this pass now you know what Gary is capable of.'

She agreed reluctantly and 15 minutes later a plain clothed detective sergeant and a uniformed constable turned up and were shown all of the incriminating evidence. They took Tamsin's statement while she sobbed about being sorry, and then they left after informing Becky not to touch anything yet as fingerprints would need to be taken.

After Becky had told Frank and Tamsin to go home -- she wasn't going to be opening the pub this lunchtime -- I walked her back into her kitchen for rubbish sacks and then took her back into her study where I started piling the paperwork that was strewn around the room into the bags.

'What are you doing?' Becky cried out 'the police said we need to leave everything alone, and you can't just throw everything away I need to sort it out and put it back where it belongs!'

I picked up a handful of paperwork from the floor and passed it to her

'Nothing is as it seems my love, remember?'

Becky stared at the paperwork in her hands and turned it over and over in her hands searching for something recognisable.

'This isn't mine! What the hell?' And she looked at me in bewilderment.

'I told you to trust me. I would never hurt you babe and nothing of yours has been damaged apart from your feelings for a little while and I'm genuinely sorry about that, but you had to react realistically for this to work.

I took the paper from her hands and dropped it into a bag before taking her in my arms and hugging her to me fiercely.

'I love you Becky. I'm sorry I had to deceive you briefly, can you forgive me?'

'So what happens now? I'm sure I could forgive you a lot easier if I understood what the fuck was going on' she cried into my shoulder. At least she hadn't pulled out of my embrace and I knew everything was going to be ok.

I explained that I had arranged for some acting contacts to help and Tom, the huge ex-wrestler had met Gary at the club where Tamsin would see. To make the conversation look convincing he had told Gary that he'd scratched his car in the car park, and the sheet of paper Tamsin saw being handed over was Gary's insurance details.

Frank had known what I was up to and had supplied Tom with his keys to the pub and left a sack of paperwork from my office for him to spread around and helped him gently tip the furniture over so that it didn't get damaged, before sneaking out the back door where there is no CCTV.

I explained that the 2 'policemen' would be visiting Gary as we spoke and waving Tamsin's statement under his nose; telling him that due to his constant harassment he was top of the suspect list for the break-in and that they would be keeping a very close eye on him from now on.

Obviously he would know he was innocent in this instance but Tamsin had supplied compelling proof of his stalking Becky and they would point out just how damaging it could be to a lawyer to be dragged through the courts in a criminal case and that the least he could expect would be an injunction -- at worst he could be jailed for the break-in he didn't commit.

He was informed that Becky had agreed not to press charges at this time as long as Gary butted out of her life finally and for good, but that if she ever had the slightest inkling he was up to his old game she would press formal charges and take him to court.

Either way his already floundering business would be wrecked by the allegations, so his only sensible option was to leave Becky alone.

Becky walked back to the bar with a stunned look on her face. She poured us both a large brandy and sat sipping it as she let the information sink in. Her face went through a series of expressions as she sat silently for several minutes and I sat stewing, wondering what reaction I was going to get when she'd finally come to terms with what I'd been up to behind her back.

Eventually she opened her eyes and stared into mine, her face still unreadable other than a vague look of confusion.

'How on earth did you manage all of this in a couple of short days? I've spent months trying to think of ways to get rid of him, I even thought of killing him in my darkest times, but you just waltz in, take one look at the situation and come up with a complex master plan that's like something out of Mission Impossible!' and then her face broke into one of those beautiful smiles and those green flashes twinkled brightly in her eyes and I knew it was ok.

'You don't mind?' I asked, just to be sure 'I didn't go too far?'

'Sally Granger I think you are a devious and very clever creature! I didn't know what to think but I've just realised that by keeping me out of the loop you made sure that if this backfires you take all of the blame -- you could even get in trouble with the police if this goes wrong, you do know that don't you?'

'I'm confident that all will be ok, but yes -- I needed you to be convincing and wanted to protect you; I do love you after all!'

'You need to come with me my love.' And she took me by the hand and led me out the back of the pub and up the stairs to her bedroom.

'You know how grateful I was that you were willing to help me? Well I've got a whole lot more to be grateful for now!'

We undressed slowly taking the time to savour, caress, lick and kiss each new piece of flesh as it was revealed.

We lay on the bed together kissing passionately as our hands wandered over naked skin, raising goose bumps and building anticipation.

'I want to thank you -- so you call the shots' Becky said between kisses 'Anything you want is ok by me. So where would you like me start honey?' she purred into by neck

'I think you like being taken care of, and I think you have a secret submissive streak in you as long as it's voluntary and not imposed upon you.' I whispered back as my hands roamed over her back and hip 'so if I'm calling the shots I get to do anything I want huh?'

Becky smiled her agreement to me, her eye's piercing mine as they sparkled with anticipation, her hands finding and pinching my nipples deliciously.

At my request Becky directed me to a drawer where I found 2 silk scarves. She watched me with a mixture of desire and nervousness as I tied her hands to the headboard, making sure she had very little room for manoeuvre. I had also found a bonus in the same drawer -- one of those eye masks they give you on planes, which I slipped over her eyes so she couldn't see what I was up to.

I stood back from the bed and admired my handiwork. Becky was spread eagled before me and totally helpless -- god I was going to make her scream!

I tiptoed around the bed so that she had no idea whereabouts I was and bent down carefully until I could gently bite her left nipple.

Her body jerked in surprise and remained tense as she was waiting for the next touch but I walked away from the bed until she relaxed again.

This time I walked to the other side of the bed and claimed her mouth in a deep kiss as I ran my hand across her tummy, letting my fingers drift lower and lower but stopping short or her sex, causing a frustrated moan to escape into my mouth.

Again and again I walked away from the bed so that she had no idea what was coming next or where it was coming from. Sometimes it might be a brief lick or kiss, sometimes a sharp slap or pinch, sometimes a gentle feather light touch, but never where she wanted it the most.

I teased her like this for some time until she finally cracked and begged me to take her.

I lay down on top of her on the bed and pinned her with my weight as our breasted mashed against each other and we kissed, Becky's tongue exploring my mouth.

I raised up onto my hands so positioned myself so that our mounds were making direct contact, gentle pressure being applied to both of our clits as I rocked slowly backwards and forwards.

'Oh god Sally I can't stand this! Please, please fuck me!'

I had been teasing Becky for a fair while and just as I could see the moisture between her legs I knew that I was equally wet and in need of release.

I slithered down her body until my face was directly above her slit and swept my tongue slowly from base to tip, savouring the flavour and the guttural noises it provoked.

I licked and sucked on her lips and clit, occasionally spearing her with my tongue, and all the while I was mirroring the actions of my tongue with my fingers on myself.

Eventually I knew I could tease no more and I slit 2 fingers into her hot pussy and fucked her hard as I sucked and licked her clit.

Her hips reared up off the bed and she screamed so loudly I was afraid someone would think I was hurting her and as she gushed all over my face my own orgasm ripped through me.