A Stress Reliever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers

“You are doing very good precious.”

For doing so well he lifted her butt with his hands and licked her clit several times.

“Mmmmmmm” She moaned.

He went to the wall and retrieved the nine tails. He got something else out of the drawers.

He was back between her legs. He gently stroked her body with the soft leather. It tickled her skin and she quivered. She heard a slow buzz and he placed a rubberized vibrator on her clit. She yanked on the chains when the touch caused her body to jolt. He circled it and rubbed all around her clit. It stood straight out now. He laid the tails on her belly and pinched and tugged on her hardened clit.

“Ohh Master, Ohh Ohhh”

He used the vibrator on her a few more minutes not keeping it in the same place on purpose. She was slightly swaying and tugging on the chains from her wiggling and squirming. Her clit was throbbing.

He turned the vibrator off and set it on the counter. He got something else off the wall. He picked the tails up and started stroking her body with it. Suddenly between her legs there was a sting from his thin riding crop smacking her hardened clit.

She yelped and moaned at each strike. He stopped with the crop and started striking her inner thighs with the nine tails. He moved walking around her and stung each nipple with the riding crop then the tails on her tummy.

“Ohh More Master More”

He kept walking around her stinging her flesh with the tails then the crop.

He used the crop only on her clit and nipples.

He stopped and started pinching her nipples one then the other. Nothing he did was long enough at one time to allow her to climax he just kept moving. She was wiggling and pulling on the chains and cuffs.

He got between her legs and popped her clit numerous times with the crop. Then he did it again. Then again. He was watching her entrance and he saw her muscles tightening up.

“Not yet precious” She dropped her head back and grunted out very loud. He started walking around her again using his crop and his nine tails. He would tickle her skin with the tails then lift it to give a little sting.

He adjusted the chains so that she slowly had her arms pulled straight up and her feet lowered to the floor but still open. He now could reach all around her. He walked up next to her and kissed her neck and cheek.

“I love you precious”

Panting moaning she replied, “I love you Master” He backed up and started bringing the nine tails up and back down on her back, butt and legs. Strike after Strike. This wasn’t punishment lashes this was strictly for pleasure his and hers.

Only a few places actually really stung the rest were good stings. Even the intense stings felt good to her though.

He focused allot on her butt and thighs and then he started raising the tails up between her legs. This felt better then anything she had ever dreamed of. He walked to the front of her and as he brought the tails up between her legs he pinched her nipples one then the other.

She yanked and pulled on the cuffs and chains. He had never heard her moan and grunt out in pleasure so loudly before. Every whimper and moan just gave him more incentive to keep going. He walked behind her and reached between her cheeks and tapped on the plug.

She moaned even louder.

She hung her head in what would seem like exhaustion as he walked around her lashing her with the tails and popping her with the crop. She especially seemed to like the crop on her nipples and the tails between her legs in this position. He could tell by how loud her moans were.

After making her butt very red with numerous smacks from the crop and tails he changed her position back to nearly the way it was to before only lower.

He smacked her clit with the crop a few times and tapped on the plug and he could tell she was barely hanging on. He released the clamps slowly. She screeched almost in pain. He massaged where the clamps were for only a moment.

He dropped his robe on the floor and pulled her close to him. He leaned down and sucked and licked her only for a moment.

He walked around and pulled the blind fold off. He whispered in her ear, “You still with me my precious?”

All she could do was moan.

He got between her legs and pulled her to him and inserted himself in her. He did it swift, hard and deep.

She arched her back and dropped her head back and yelled out. “Ouuugghh Maassster Ouughh”

“Cum for me precious” He pounded her as she exploded and flooded all over him. He hadn’t even reached his breaking point and could feel her wetness flowing down between them.

She jerked and squirmed and yelled like never before, one orgasm after the next. One would stop and another would start. He just kept his hands on her thighs and hips pounding in and out of her. It wasn’t long before he was throbbing and spilling his heat inside of her. He pressed in deep and hard giving her all he had. This time he moaned with her.

He held his place for a time to allow for her spasms to ease off. He withdrew very slowly and her body went limp and she moaned softly. He gently eased the plug out and placed it on the counter. He lowered her feet and brought her hands together. He unhooked her ankles then wrapped his arm around her as he unhooked her wrist. She fell limp in his arms and he carried her to the bed and laid her on the pillows.

She was completely out of it as he checked her body to make sure he hadn’t injured her in anyway. He went and soaked one of her towels and wash cloths with cold water. He wiped her face with the wash cloth. He opened her legs and placed the cool wash cloth between her legs. Her clit was a bit red. He laid the wet towel across her whole body then covered her up.

He picked up and put away all the toys used. The toys he placed in the sink to be washed by her during chores tomorrow.

He jumped in the shower and dressed with clothes that are in the dungeon drawers. He picked up his robe and threw it in the hamper as he went to check on the kids. He told the kids the kind of day she had and he has her relaxing in their private room. After getting something to eat and talking to the kids he went to check on his precious.

He crawled up next to her and kissed her.

“Precious…”

She barely stirred.

“Precious…”

It had been more then an hour since he laid her there.

“Precious…”

She whispered, “Yes Master”

“Time to get up my precious”

She was so… so… precious the way she turned to him and whimpered “already?” Her eyes were still closed.

“Yes Precious time to get up”

She went to get up and realized how sore she was.

“Ohhh”

“You ok my precious?”

“Mmmmmmm sore but wonderful”

“I thought you might be sore which is why I wanted to be awake and by your side when you get up for the first time.”

“Master?”

“Yes Precious”

“May I speak freely?”

“Please do my love”

“I love you so much”

He got closer to her. “I love you too precious”

“You have always been there for me. You have always made me feel good. You have dug me out of holes and lifted me up.”

“Well precious that is what I want to do for you”

“I know I just want you to know that today…”

“Yes Precious? Is something wrong?”

“Oh no Master today you took me to a place I have never been before.”

“That is good my precious it was very enjoyable for me too.”

“Master…”

“Yes baby?”

“You took me to a place I have only dreamed of…” She snuggled against him and whispered, “Sub space.”

This was a very exciting experience for them both. He was happy that he was able to take her away from everything if only for a short time.

(This is an episode spin off from the book - “Only in the fairy tale, does a girls dream come true”) By: precious

mstrspet
mstrspet
84 Followers
12