The Edge of the Map

Story Info
Everyone has a limit.
1.2k words
4.36
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lies there, unbound, but not moving.

Today we are pushing the boundaries, our journey together has reached the place where maps say only There be Dragons. Her last half hour was spent in isolation and reflection, hands bound behind back and linked to the rope joining the collar She earned, with the hook snugged firmly in Her ass. The urge to fidget in the blacked-out room tempered by the sweet pleasure pain each small movement brings. She is ready for what comes next, She thinks, this is what She has asked for what our time together has been in preparation for.

I'm not so sure, but She trusts me and is safe.

I had climbed the stairs slowly and deliberately giving Her plenty of time to lay still and be ready, lighting a couple of candles when I enter, I admire my handy work. She didn't expect to be released from Her bonds for this but I have my reasons and here She lays. I begin our time together by rubbing my hands up Her back, feeling it arch slightly to keep pressure off the rope and unclip it from the collar. Her release gives Her comfort but confusion and I instruct Her to not move and continue releasing Her from the bonds. As the hook slides out, She raises slightly and moans obviously enjoying the feeling, the impact of my hand surprises Her and She pushes into the bed pulling the hook free and ending our warm up.

My hands knead Her shoulders and neck releasing the tension there, eliciting content little noises. I work my way over Her back and buttocks, noticing the ghost of my hand and smiling at what is to come. She thinks I do this for Her pleasure only and true, Her physical and mental wellbeing are a priority but I get a certain enjoyment out of this that I cannot put into coherent thought. She has given me the gift of submission and it is a palpable, fragile thing that I nurture and repay Her for with each session we share. I repeat my instruction that She isn't to move, that today's binding is in Her mind and I begin.

The first blows are with my hands, measured and light, just enough to bring a tingle to the skin and settle her. She lays there unmoving as the crack of skin on skin increases slightly, now raising colour on her pale skin and leaving behind an intricate web of overlapping fingers. I stop and run my hand over ass and feel small welts rising from the last of the blows. Her arousal is obvious, her labia red and wet and swollen. Two fingers plunge into her until they can go no further and she shudders, its not an orgasm but that deeply satisfying feeling that comes with it. Her mind is no longer here with me, transported to the place she inhabits during these times, a state that's almost transcendent and meditational so I continue my work and do not disturb her. Normally the paddle would come next, a cute little thing with XOXO indented along it that I delight in transferring to her skin. But not today. I feel its heft as I pick up my flogger, the woven red and black leather handle giving in to a multitude of single strands, some of which I've knotted for the occasion. I drag the ends over her back making her wriggle as the gentle touch tickles after the earlier impacts. I slide my finger from her, leaving a wet trail between her thighs, she will need to focus here and I don't want to distract her. We have discussed this next step and I've waited excitedly so I slow my breathing finding the control I need.

It's not a single blow, it's not even two or three. Each measured blow lands with a satisfying slap, followed by an exhale from her. I increase the intensity, taking my cues from her quickening breath and the moans of pleasure, each blow slightly harder and no pause between. The knotted ends leave small round marks while the others, long bright red lines. I will not stop today until told and I revel in the sheer primal pleasure of the pain I inflict, calm calculated cathartic. I strike in a single spot, moving to another only when its clear pleasure is overridden, the pain near intolerable. I have no idea how much time has passed as the metronome pace continues but her stillness is breaking, I see the glimmer of a tear before she tilts her head to the side.

She is broken. A vicious overhand strike brings the first safeword to her lips and I stop, this isn't the end, this is her need for me to slow, to make this last longer while she gets a break. She begins to push up, grinding her wetness over my cock, inviting me into her and i'm powerless to resist. But that doesn't mean she gets it all her own way. I slide easily into her and push hard near the end of my length, drawing a gasp as pleasure of fulfilment is tempered by the pain of hitting her cervix. 'Ready young lady?' i ask and she responds, by moving forward and pushing back hard on my cock, gasping again and nearly over balancing me. She wants to play a game with me!!

The flogger lands across her back, the tips stinging her shoulders and she instinctively tries to back away from the pain only to meet my thrusting hips that bury me inside her. I chuckle as she realises her predicament - take the pain of the flogger or the cock, she'll have the pleasure of both she just doesn't know it yet. So we begin again and she chooses her pleasure with each blow i strike, sometimes its the flogger that elicits her moans and with increasing regularity my cock. I find myself fucking her more than flogging her now, all pretence gone and she asks for permission to cum. This isn't just a request to orgasm its a request to rub her clit and intensify the experience and one i'm happy to grant her.

Her hand snakes between her legs to her lips and momentarily i feel her fingers either side of my cock as she squeezes me before she begins to play. Its not going to be long, for either of us. I can feel her cunt tighten and a shudder starts in her legs as she tries to hold on to her orgasm, to build it to breaking point before it consumes her. My cock starts to pulse and i don't know if its the extra sensation that pushes her over the edge or she stops holding back, but she finds her voice as my name, not master, joins her rising moans and the shudders in her legs move through her body. I growl her name unable to hold myself any longer and my orgasm joins hers as we collapse to the bed.

I roll off her and offer my embrace, instinctively she crosses her arms over her breasts and buries her head in me, tears dampen my chest and I stroke her hair while holding her tight. She was not broken, her limits were tested and boundaries pushed. I feel her breathing slow and smile, maybe we'll find those dragons I say more to myself than anything 'silly man' she says sleepily and buries her head again drifting off.

She is mine as i am hers.