All Comments on 'A Strip Whipping!'

by Bi_Siamese

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In your bio

you write "I believe in female superiority and goddess worship" Why? you're just setting yourself up for a second rate life. Most women are equal to most men with the exception of physical strength usually.

But neither sex are superior, it's just nonesense and will affect your ability to form healthy relationships if you keep starting from that point. You need to explore these feelings of inadequacy with a professional.

Bi_SiameseBi_Siameseover 3 years agoAuthor
Female Domination

This story is a modified true story. I do believe in female domination and that women have total command over there husbands/boyfriends. The description of walking down to the beach is actually real and it’s a beautiful semi private beach. My scantly clad wife whipped my naked body with a cane right there on the beach. It hurt like hell and I didn’t wear a shirt on the way back home showing off my stripes on my back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see, a spanking, a prolonged strapping, and 13 strokes of the cane? Plus beating his balls, back. And legs. No pro domme would do that much. Too much medical liability. Plus he seemed to have no limits and no safe word. A pro domme wont play with no limits or no safe word. A pro domme probably wouldn't play with a mentally I'll or impaired sub. This breaks the safe, same, and consensual rule. It may be consensual, but it not safe nor sane. Several weeks to recover? Too much. An enjoyable story ruined by extremes.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 2 years ago

She sure is a piece of work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every woman is a dominant lesbian? Seriously? A little too contrived. Also no Dom or Domme would ever beat their slave to the point or recovery for weeks. A few days, maybe. Also, too much detail,. Get the point already! On the other hand, nice try, keep improving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous