A Summer Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month went by, Rachel and Mike still had little flings but was harder for them to hook up. Rachel did start seeing Jeremy and was spending more time with him. Mike didn't like it and Rachel could tell. She even played on it at times making Mike jealous.

The best were the night's it was the four of them playing Euchre. Rachel knew the whole truth of the table full of lies and secrets. Tania and Jeremy were in the dark about Rachel and Mike, Rachel knowing she had both of the guys wanting her. She felt really sexy and powerful.

The four of them were always together as well. Rachel and Mike were getting riskier too. It seemed to Rachel if Mike seen her getting it on with Jeremy, Mike would find a way to fuck Rachel the next. Rachel like those days as Mike was rough with her, the animal in him trying to mark Rachel as his own.

Jeremy came to the house the one weekend really excited. He was taking Rachel away for the weekend. It was a surprise.

"Mike where's Rachel?" Jeremy asked

"Out back with Tania what's up" Mike asked grabbing a seat.

"I've booked us a hotel this weekend" he smiled and went outside. "Go pack Rachel" he shouted "Let's run away this weekend!"

Rachel ran over to Jeremy and was hugging and kissing him; Mike stood in the door way looking on and lit a smoke he could feel the jealousy coursing through him right now. Mike didn't like the idea of them going away.

"Really Jeremy? Where are we going?" Rachel asked with excitement.

"Just go pack up and let's get out of here" he smacked her ass

Rachel grabbed Tania and went to pack. It didn't take long Tania helped Rachel grab everything and throw it in a bag.

"Rachel you are going to have so much fun" Tania giggled and hugging Rachel.

"You knew about this didn't you" Rachel quipped throwing her back on her shoulder as they started walking back to the guys.

"He mentioned it Rachel but never said he was doing it or when. But go have fun" Tania looked at her and stopped Rachel "There something wrong"

"No not at all" Rachel smiled and just then Jeremy comes in taking her hand.

"Let's go Rachel" and he took her bag and pulled her to the car.

Rachel waved good bye to Tania and Mike "Bye guys!"

"Bye Rachel, and J" Tania shouted as they were pulling away. Rachel noticed the look on Mike's face; it was stone cold and expressionless. She knew he was pissed and very jealous about her leaving with Jeremy, in all the rush to get packed she just noticed Mike never said a word to her. Rachel looked at Jeremy who had a grin ear to ear and then thought about Mike, her gut sank.

"You ok Rachel" Jeremy asked "You've been kind of quiet sweetheart"

"Oh was just trying to figure out where we are going" she laughed half heartedly. "So where are you taking me" she said putting her hand on his leg.

Jeremy just winked at her and kept driving. They ended up in Amherstburg a small little town outside Windsor. It was beautiful and Jeremy even had a room where you could see Detroit across the water. Rachel could tell he spent a lot of money on that weekend; she pushed the guilt aside and tried to make the most of it.

The weekend was filled with sex and alcohol lots of it. Jeremy rented a boat on the Saturday and took Rachel out on the water. It was a busy place; there were parties everywhere on boats, the sides of the banks and even a house boat. They pulled along and found somewhere quiet.

"Beer?" Jeremy asked, and Rachel nodded yes. He sat down kissing her cheek and he pinched her tit too "I love your tits" he chuckled.

"Hey!" Rachel said rubbing her nipple

"Rachel I was wondering something" Jeremy was looking away from her and fidgeting with his beer "You know how Mike and Tania are engaged now?"

Rachel pulls her sunglasses down looking at him "Um yes, what are you...."

"Oh fuck! No that's not what I was thinking, but not that I wouldn't Marry you" he laughs awkwardly "Just with you staying there still and having no luck with a place"

Rachel heart sank she knew where this was going.

"I thought maybe you'd want too" he smiled at her

"Move in with you?" she finished taking his hand "Jeremy that's a pretty big move"

"I know it was just a thought" he said Rachel kissed him and sat on his lap. She was only in a bikini and her tits were right in Jeremy's face now.

"Can you give me some time to think about it?" Rachel said as she took her top off her nipples hardened as the sun hit them.

"Only if I can play with those great set of tits you have" he said cupping one.

Rachel runs her fingers through his hair and pushes his face in to her bosom "Of course you can" she said moving her hips on him.

He took her breasts and started licking and sucking her nipples, Rachel grinding on him through his shorts. She bites his ear and whispers "let's take your shorts off" and gently pulls them down past his knees. Jeremy was already hard she licked his balls lightly then all the way up the shaft to his pink mushroom head. Rachel takes just his head in her mouth, her tongue rolling circles around him and then she slowly takes him all in.

Jeremy sighs, feeling Rachel's soft tongue dance around his shaft as her head bobs up and down. He slides back in the chair watching Rachel suck his dick, she looks at him kissing his cock teasing it with her tongue and sucking his balls. Then takes him all in again and his hands push her down more holding her there with him down her throat. He starts bucking his hips more Rachel grabs his balls in her hand and feels them get tight and hard squeezing them.

"Oh Shit" Jeremy groans as his grip loosens off Rachel and she continues sucking and licking Jeremy's cum.

"That's was quick" she smiled looking up at him still licking his head.

"Rachel you fucking suck cock great" he sighed. "I owe you one"

It was only a week after Rachel and Jeremy went away for the weekend. Mike hadn't said a word to her since. Rachel was getting mad. She was annoyed that Mike was treating her this way, he was with Tania and they were getting married after all.

The group of friends were planned a big last party for the end of summer. They had everyone coming and had planned on heading out to the water for a beach bonfire camping long weekend.

Rachel was sitting down by the water throwing rocks in when Tania sat down with her.

"So what's wrong Rachel" Tania started "They party is back there. You don't look so good."

"Oh Tania" Rachel looked at her "I don't know" but Rachel knew what was wrong this all had to end. "I'm just not sure about moving in with Jeremy" she lied.

"Oh fuck Rachel" come on stop being so down, it's last weekend of the summer Labour Day weekend. Let's get back to the fun and Tania grabbed her and pulled her back to the party. "Worry about this shit later!"

The night went on and people left or passed out. Rachel was talking to a few people when Mike appeared. She looked at him walking away, he chased her.

"Mike just fuck off" Rachel shouted behind her and he grabbed her.

"What's your problem" he asked

"My problem" as she spun around looking at him. "I'm not the one who is pissed because I went away with my boyfriend for the weekend. Ever since then you haven't said a word to me" she glared at him.

"Keep your voice down" he growls

"Did you know Mike, Jeremy asked me to move in with him?" Almost in tears now "We have to stop Mike, somebody is going to get hurt" she looked at him and walked away.

Rachel looked around for Jeremy and was told he passed out in the tent. She walked around for a bit till Danny offered her a beer.

"Look like you could use an ear" he said as she sat down "Care to let a load off"

Rachel talked about everything to Danny, and they shared heaps that night. They were one of the last up everybody was passed out or gone home.

"Rachel I have a crazy idea" Danny looked at her "I have to go, I need to load up in the truck and head off to Atlanta want to come with me?"

"What to Atlanta?" Rachel asked puzzled"

"Yes" Danny smiled "The cab in the truck is big enough for us, come on. Not many people see North America by an 18 wheeler"

Rachel lit a smoke looked around. She had thoughts of Jeremy, Mike and Tania. It might be best to just leave them all she thought, Jeremy might be sad but he'd get over it soon and if she left Mike could get on with the wedding. Plus she looked down, poor Tania she thought.

"What about my stuff" she asked snubbing the butt in the ground "I need more then the cloths on my back" she winked at Danny

He got up and took her hand "Come on I'll take you back and you can grab some stuff. Have you ridden on a motorcycle before?"

"Fuck yes" she laughed "Let's do this"

Rachel got on Danny's bike and they went back to Mike and Tania's house. Danny waited outside while she quickly went in. She grabbed a backpack and just threw everything in. Rachel stopped and wrote a quick note before she left.

"Jeremy, Mike and Tania,

I am really sorry but I have to go

Love

Rachel"

She left it on the table and ran out to Danny, hopped on the bike and sped off into the night.

12