A Summer Job Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed off for fear of blowing this opportunity. I allowed her to move back upright in front of me and she looked like she was buzzing from that experience as she leaned it to kiss me again and whispered "Thank you!" into my ear. My cock was still straining into her belly, and she got a nice strong grip on it again to shock me out of my daze. She actually began to steer me around the pool with it, until she got me turned against a ladder that was over on the side. She pulled up on me until she sat me down on the top rung, staring me right in the eyes like a wild wolf. She let go and the tip of my cock was out of the water, where she dove on it, driving it down her throat. I wrapped my arms through the ladder sides to hold on while she devoured it, splashing water all over the place as she slammed me down her throat. I glanced over to the bar and saw Jim beginning to stand and turn around. I froze, scared he was coming this way, but knowing he could not see Donna over the side of the pool from where he was. I tried to let Donna know, but she just kept going on me, locking me into that ladder more and more where I could not slip away. I was beginning to get blurred from the pleasure this woman was giving me, but the fear of Jim catching us, made me focus on him at the same time.

Then, I saw him flip the TV off and my worst fear came true, he started walking towards us. I slid one arm free and tried to push Donna off of me, but she was dug in and not moving an inch. I flashed out of this please and made a futile attempt to stop Jim in his tracks before he got close enough to see Donna giving me the blow job of my life. "Hey Jim, is your show over? Would you mind bringing my glass of scotch with you?"

"Already have it Bracky, I am bringing Donna's too. I refreshed both of them before I headed over here. Looks like you both need a refreshment from your activities over here. How many times has she cum for you? I heard her moaning earlier."

I was stunned at this. I was absolutely speechless. I also knew there was no way he could not see Donna sucking the hell out of me now. "Hey Donna, baby come up for some air for a sec, I brought you a drink."

Donna looked up at Jim and smiled, "Are you done with your show honey? I was just paying Bracky back for his hard work tonight. Look at the size of his cock baby; I think he likes me even better now."

"It looks like it baby, do not let him lose it. Bracky, do not worry about this; I fully support her having her fun. I am glad you could stay tonight for us to properly pay you back. Can you say anything?"

I was just frozen, but could still not move away from Donna and she still had a firm handle on my cock to keep me at attention while she sipped her drink. Jim leaned over and handed me my scotch. I just held it not able to move it to my mouth.

"Jim, I, I am sorry, this just sort of happened and I lost my composure. Donna is so gorgeous and sexy; I could not resist the opportunity. I am sorry."

"Donna, are you sorry or upset?"

Donna began to laugh, saying, "Oh yeah Honey, I am very upset and sorry to have a strong orgasm and a big, young man in my pool with me. I am upset that you have shocked the hell out of him where he cannot continue on."

"Bracky, son it is ok, we had this in mind since the moment we met you and you looked Donna over with such lustful and sincere eyes. Can you snap out of it enough to continue for her?"

At that time, Donna sat her drink back down and slid my cock back into her mouth, snapping me out of my trance. I just nodded my head and sat my drink down on the side. If he did not care, I sure as hell did not mind fucking this gorgeous woman in this nice pool. As soon as he said that, a shot of adrenaline went through my body. I popped off of that ladder and pushed her back. I placed my hands on her hips and lifted her up on the side of the pool right in front of Jim. I had wanted to do that earlier so I could taste that gorgeous pussy, but was afraid Jim may see us. I placed her legs over my shoulders and dove into that pussy. I was in heaven licking and sucking that shaved sex goddess right in front her husband. Between the drinks, the approval, and the pure animal desire to fuck this woman, I did not care what happened anymore and I went for it.

Donna seemed to let whatever inhibitions she had go as well, because she immediately began to cum again when I slammed two fingers into her pussy finding her G-spot. She pulled her feet and legs against my back forcing me into her pleasure zone. She laid her lean body back on her hands and moaned loudly as her orgasm ran through her. I backed off to admire her body in its purest form, staring into her bald pussy and up at her perky tits with those hard nipples straining at the night sky.

Once she recovered, I looked over to see Jim standing, a clear bulge in his pants. "Donna, bring him into the pool house. I want to see you fuck him." He just walked away from us, seeming to know she would follow his order. She dropped herself back down into the water and kissed me deeply; relishing her nectar on my lips, and sliding her hand down to firmly grasp my cock again. She led me slowly up the stairs and out of the water to the pool house. I did not see Jim, but after watching her toned body on the way over, I did not care, I wanted this woman. I broke her grip on my cock and turned her towards me once we got inside the door. I lifted her up off of the ground and carried her to a large sofa chair in the middle of the room. She wrapped her legs around me and placed her ass cheeks down on the top of my cock for the ride over. I was completely committed to taking this woman now, and there was no stopping me now. I sat her on the edge of the chair and grabbed her ankles to spread her sexy legs out wide to expose those gorgeous pussy lips to the light so I could admire it.

I began by sucking her toes one at a time to gauge how hot she still was after the walk over. Her eyes immediately rolled back into her head, and I just smiled knowing that I had her right where I have wanted her since the moment I laid eyes on her in the middle of that crowd that first week in my bar. I worked my way down her calves and thighs until I could dive my tongue back into her sexy pussy and exchange my grip on her ankles for a handful of tits. I forced her down flat on her back and pinned her sexy thighs up against my shoulders. I was supporting my body on my knees and felt a warm burst of air hit my swollen balls between my legs as I heard the pool house door open. I did not even care who it was, I was working this sexy woman hard now.

I felt her pussy quiver, and she began to cum hard again this time letting a stream of her sweet nectar splash me in the face. I could taste its sweetness as it dripped down my upper lips where I could clean it up with my tongue. She had completely lost control of her sexy body now, and I had her worked into a frenzy. She barely recovered enough to raise her head up just enough to smile at me and look over me where she smiled again towards the door. I did not bother to see what it was; I just brought my body upright and got another hold on her ankles. I spread her legs outward and back making her pussy gape open in anticipation of the onslaught I was about to give her. I was still rock hard just pleasing this gorgeous example of womanhood, and I placed it right on her pussy lips, waiting for her to make eye contact with me. I released one ankle and move my hand down to grasp my cock and smack it against her clit.

That got her full attention again, and the look of lust in her eyes matched that of mine in my loins. I smacked her one more time just to watch her toss her head in ecstasy. Then I slowly fed my cock into her wet pussy, easing it into her, enjoying having it swallow me whole and watching her moan as she took every inch I had to offer. I immediately began to move myself in and out of her, lubing up my cock for the banging I was about to give this woman. With each motion, she moaned, and I knew she was ready. I began to slowly dive myself into her until my big balls slapped against her ass with a thud, pushing my weight down on her strong legs burying her into the cushioning of the chair. I began to really fuck her then, throwing my whole body into each thrust, forcing her pussy open to accommodate my cock. She began to moan again almost immediately, and that just inspired me even more. I got a stronger hold on her ankles and spread her as wide as her hips would allow, throwing myself into her. I could see her pussy swallowing my cock, as her stomach and leg muscles strained against my weight when I drove into her.

For some reason, a noise caught my attention behind me, and I glanced over my shoulder to see Jim not only stroking his own cock as I fucked his wife, but he also had a video camera rolling taping every second of this fuck session. For some reason, the sight of this man stroking himself while I fucked his wife made me really want her worse. I immediately used my strength to roll her over and stand her up. I sat down and pulled her down onto my lap with her back facing me so she could watch her husband stroke his cock while she felt mine up inside of her. This did something to her also, because she started fucking me as hard as I was just fucking her, ramming herself down onto my cock, smacking my balls against her clit. I reached up and grabbed her hair to use as a handle to guide her onto my cock. I pulled her backwards until she collapsed onto my body and exposed my penetration to Jim in clear view. I slowed the thrusting down just a bit, making him watch me slowly penetrate his wife's gorgeous pussy. I could barely make him out now, but he has the video camera is his free hand, zooming it into this action.

I wrapped my left arm around her tummy and moved her up and down on my cock. She used my strength as a brace to put her feet on top of my thighs, where she began to squat up and down on me. I had yet to be this deep in her, but I could feel my cock just diving into her now. I could feel her hot juice begin to stream down my balls, and she collapsed as another orgasm took over her body.

I slowed her down to let her recover and leaned up to support her body as it washed over her hard. She was limp in my arms now, but I was still hard as a brick inside of her sexy body. I could see Jim now, and he was beginning to moan loudly now. I supported her head and positioned her where she could see him. He laid the camera down and began to explode all over his belly. It woke her back up to see her husband cumming while she was riding a new man's cock. I felt her body tighten back up. I forced her over onto her knees on the chair, leaving my cock inside her as I stood up behind. Jim appeared to be enjoying his orgasm and not paying much attention. I started to doggy fuck his wife because I needed to unload inside of her. My balls were aching from being hard for so long, and I had to let myself go inside this sexy woman. I began pound her body with no regard for anything but my own pleasure. I grabbed her hips and began pumping her hard, slapping my heavy, cum laden balls against her clit, stimulating both of us every time we heard and felt them slap her with a thud.

"Bracky, fuck my ass baby. Please, I need it bad." Donna barely got that out she had so much chair in her face. I had to oblige her wish, and I slid myself out of her sopping pussy and forced it deep into her tight asshole. I thought she was going to pass out from pleasure she began to moan so loudly. I put one of my legs up next to her on the chair so I could really let Jim get a look at this onslaught, letting my balls now slap her pussy lips. She somehow got one of her hands free and was fingering her clit as I pounded my cock deep into her ass. I heard another noise and looked back to see Jim down on the floor to get an angle of my cock penetrating his wife's ass. I was easing it all the way out to where the tip was just penetrating her and then jamming it balls deep into her tight ass. She had begun to moan and quiver constantly. I could see her whole body shaking and her toes curled up underneath my raised thigh. I could not hold this off anymore.

I began to feel my balls pulse, and I began to pump my seed deep into this woman's gorgeous ass. My cock pulsed time and time again, just unleashing tons of my cum inside of her as she moaned feeling my hot cum filling her up. I lost my sense of reality from the intense pleasure this woman was giving me. I felt like I was in a state of euphoria. I could not pull my cock out of her because I could not move my body, but I could feel myself running down my balls and her pussy from the overflow.

All of a sudden, Jim grabbed my shoulder and pushed me out of the way, causing my cock to come out of Donna's ass with a pop. He dove into her asshole and pussy licking my cum out of her. I thankfully did not fall over from the force he used, so I gathered myself enough and walked up to Donna's head and offered up my cock to her. She gobbled it up, licking me clean tasting my cum, her nectar and her body all over me. She moaned as he licked her clean, letting my cock go soft in her mouth. I collapsed into the chair and she fell on top of me while he licked her relentlessly. I felt like I was floating I had so much adrenaline and pleasure floating through me. I could see the camera still rolling on us as the sun began to peak through the windows of the pool house. I lost track of Jim, but Donna and I fell asleep in that chair.

When we woke, I was grateful to her allowing me that privilege and completely satisfying me. I never saw Jim again that day. But her pussy and ass were sparkling clean when she rolled over. We just laughed at the situation. The video camera was gone with Jim, but she swore that they would never do anything with it without my permission. We got dressed and she walked me out to my car. She gave me another one of those deeply passionate kisses and slipped an envelope full of cash into my hand for the bartending the night before. I knew this would not be the last time I saw her. I just smiled as I rode away from that sexy woman and that big house.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Nice job.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 19 years ago
Wow

Very well written and VERY HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic. Written really well.

mannydcampmannydcampover 19 years ago
SORRY I MEANT TO MAKE IT 100%

JACKIE

mannydcampmannydcampover 19 years ago
Love it

Very well written I especially enjoyed how well i knew the charactors by the time the fun started.

Jackie

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Days as a Slut Ch. 01 Tina starts her journey to complete slut.in Group Sex
Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 01 Hotwife enjoys new BBC at a club.in Interracial Love
Wife Tries Out a Mowing Service Wife encouraged to get flirty with young man who cuts grass.in Loving Wives
A Bikini and a Boy Next Door My holiday bikini arouses the boy next door.in Loving Wives
Wife seduced by younger man Wife travels to meet husband but is seduced by younger man.in Loving Wives
More Stories