All Comments on 'A Surprise Ending'

by MisterTongue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really great story. Well written, and extremely erotic. Also very realistic, as I have experienced a very similar experience with some of the visits to my Mistress.

Keep the creativity, or descriptions of reality, cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please please continue this story

what an amazing story, and such an exciting scenario! i can't wait to see what happens in the next session!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
At the next session - kill her

Put a bullet right between her eyes and put an end to all our suffering having to read this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg

please continue! this is exactly what I want!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great scenario. any more like this, or a followup?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Able to Endure

I am very sensitive after orgasm. But I have never been put through a post orgasm torture session. I have often wondered if I could take the experience, being made immobile, and gagged, so that all I could do is squirm a little, and moan during the procedure. The gag would especially increase the intensity, as there would be no ability for physical sensation release by screaming. It must really be an intense feeling...

sublockedsublockedalmost 8 years ago
Nicely Done

A well written account of a plausible encounter with a domme. Personally, I like nothing better than being totally at the mercy of a woman, without the ability to move a muscle. And indeed, manipulation like this after orgasm would be a painful and challenging experience. The inability to escape is delicious.

sublockedsublockedalmost 8 years ago
The anonymous guy

The anonymous guy who wants the domme dead calls this drivel. I know this guy. Don't listen to him; he always masturbates to stories like this and then misspells dribble. It comes out as drivel.

Smiles.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 7 years ago
Hoping for more

One of the most erotic tales I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Extremely erotic and very well written.. Accurate description of the sensations of this type of scene and activity. I've experienced "post orgasm stimulation," and the sensations can be extremely painful.

Keep your descriptions cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it

want more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Post O. The ultimate pain and pleasure

I was introduced to this years ago and it’s the ultimate pleasure/pain sensation. My mistress delights in it and restrains me helplessly. She starts by slobbering my nipples to get me rock hard and alternates but palming the head and stroking with both hands until I’m close and then stops 6-7 times. She utters the magic words “no mercy”

When I climax is when her fun begins. She squirts baby oil and focuses on the head with her palm while licking my nipples. After two minutes, the pleasure turns to pain and this excites her more. When I beg her to stop she again utters “no mercy”

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 1 year ago

I loved it. And wish I could try it. Reading about it is as good as it gets for me. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous