A Surprise Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She edged her bottom a bit closer, and I began to lean my head upward, desperately trying to reach her with an extended tongue. Before I could make contact, she lifted herself out of reach and slid back down to the floor.

"Thanks for not using your safeword again, now we can start over!" I realized that she had distracted me on purpose to extend her torture session. I groaned through my gag. She giggled.

"Oh, did I distract you?" she asked with an innocent look on her face? I groaned and nodded, and all the while she played with my sensitive cock. Looking down at me, she said, "I guess if I couldn't keep you from using your safeword for five seconds with my gorgeous, wet pussy it would be time for me to hang up my whips and chains for good!"

She gradually increased her intensity. Her hand slipped to my sensitive head more frequently, and with more pressure. Each time, I shook under my restraints. I lasted a few more seconds, and grunted three times again.

"So soon? I wonder if I can convince you to let me keep going again..." She backed off the pressure and avoided the glans for a few seconds. "On second thought, though, I think you may really mean it this time. So, I have nothing to gain by giving you a break now.

With that, she immediately increased her speed and pressure, and once again I groaned through the gag and struggled against my restraints.

Again, as we approached my deadline, she slowed things down in the hope I'd be persuaded to let her keep going. "Five seconds..." My decision time was here. I knew if I let her keep going, she'd increase her intensity again and again. I decided to take my chances, and when she said, "zero!" I emitted another three grunts.

She made a little unhappy face, but then, glancing at the clock, warmed to the task of maximizing my torture for another minute.

Grasping my cock firmly with her left hand, she began rubbing the head with her right. Her motion was what one might use to polish a brass doorknob. My hips strained so hard I thought I might break the restraints. I groaned and bucked, though my head was the only part of me that actually moved.

After a few seconds, she changed to a vigorous stroking motion focused on my glans. Her hand pumped so quickly it was almost a blur. The painful sensations increased in frequency. I wondered how much time was left, though I knew most of the final minute still lay ahead of me.

Then, I felt something different. Her high speed stroking hadn't changed, but I felt another sensation building inside me. In the midst of this painful stimulation, I was having another orgasm! It didn't take long to build, and within a second or two I felt the contractions and twitching. I looked toward my cock and saw a tiny dribble of come emerge.

The orgasm wasn't the normal explosion of pleasure. The discomfort of the motion and pressure on my glans actually increased as my orgasm peaked. But, underneath that, there was a tiny bit of good sensation, a sort of tickle of pleasure. This tickle was less powerful than the pain but seemed to offset it a bit.

"Whoa, did you just come again?" my Mistress asked, looking down at her still pumping fist. I nodded, even as I continued to groan through the gag. I thought she might let up, but she didn't. "Awesome, I'm glad to see you are enjoying yourself!" she said with a smile, as she watched me writhe and moan.

Suddenly, she stopped, saying simply, "Time's up!"

The pain ceased immediately. I found I was perspiring and shivering a little. "That's the adrenaline making you shiver. Don't worry, it will go away in a few minutes." She reached for a handful of wet wipes and cleaned up the results of my two orgasms.

She then began to cut the plastic wrap with a pair of surgical scissors. "That second forced orgasm was a surprise," she said. "Really young guys do that sometimes, but get beyond your 20s and it's less likely. Plus, the painful sensations often overwhelm the feelings that lead to an orgasm."

With the wrap gone, she started undoing my other restraints. "Now you know why I needed to fully immobilize you, especially your hips. I've tried this with simple spread-eagle restraints, and there's too much motion. It makes it hard for me to work, and increased the chance of some kind of muscle strain or injury." She smiled. "Plus, I really enjoy the feeling of control I have when your cock is in my hand and you can't move at all, even a tiny bit."

"So, what do you think of post-orgasm torture? I couldn't really explain too much in advance without ruining the surprise."

"Intense," I replied. I still wasn't sure how I felt about it, though my body was now relaxed and I felt a bit euphoric. The shivering seemed to be abating, and, as my Mistress had promised, there was no lingering pain at all in my groin area. My now-flaccid cock felt fine, if somewhat spent.

"You did very well," she said. "It varies a lot. I had one guy who didn't get sensitive after he came, and just looked more and more bored. Another guy was so sensitive I stopped the session after just a minute total. I was afraid he'd pass out or worse. But you are in that sweet spot -- very sensitive, so the torture really is torture, but with that underlying bit of pleasure. I was able to keep you pretty hard for the whole process, which makes everything work better. It's not absolutely necessary, I've made limp penises come, but the sensations are usually stronger when it's hard."

She had finished removing the final restraint, and helped me sit up. "Take your time standing up," she cautioned, "I don't want to get this far and have you go down on me." She giggled, glancing down at her still-uncovered crotch. "Oops, I meant fall to the floor, silly! I'm not usually this exposed in front of an unrestrained sub, but I don't think you are quite ready to get frisky. Not quite up to it, I don't think."

I stood and she directed me to the bathroom to clean up and dress. When I emerged, she was in her robe again, still looking lovely.

"Think you are up to try that again sometime? Maybe with a longer safeword time? Or," she said with a sly smile, "with no safeword at all? Would you put me in complete control, to torture you as long as I wanted?"

I didn't reply immediately, and she grinned. "You'd be getting hard right now thinking about that if I hadn't drained you so completely. You know that your biggest turn-on is me being in control. You got hard the first time I tied you to my table, before I even touched you. Just imagine being completely helpless, unable to move, no safeword to fall back on, with me doing whatever I want to your cock... I certainly find that exciting!"

"Don't answer me now... Think about it. We'll see how you feel by your next session." She led me to the door, and with a quick hug, we parted.

A few days passed, and I found my feelings about our session evolving. My first reaction had been to never repeat the post-orgasm torture phase. When my Mistress was abusing my sensitive cock, I wanted nothing more than for her to stop. If I had been able to use a normal safeword, I would have done so.

But as the days passed, I seemed to focus less on the pain and more on the delicious sensory overload of her pushing past my orgasm and continuing to stimulate me. Even the second orgasm, which had been more painful than pleasurable when it happened, in retrospect became more erotic. And the feelings of simultaneous relaxation and euphoria that followed our last session seemed far better than I had experienced with previous BDSM sessions.

To my great surprise, I began to think seriously not only about letting my Mistress repeat the conclusion to our last session but giving her even more control. I wondered if I would be able to endure an even longer safeword delay time. I wondered, too, what my Mistress would do if I had no safeword at all. How long would she torture me? Would she vary the intensity and give me short breaks as she had done the first time? Or, with me unable to stop her, would she go for maximum intensity and maintain it? Would she know when it was really unbearable and stop?

As I pondered these questions, her prediction came true: I began to stiffen involuntarily. Apparently, she understood me all too well.

I took my physical reaction as an indicator of what I should do. Reaching for my phone, I called her to set up our next session. I wasn't quite sure what it would entail, but I was eager to find out.

12