All Comments on 'A Surprising Development Ch. 07'

by jerseyblue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TeriLeighTeriLeigh10 months ago

I am so very happy you continued Kylie's story. I have shed many tears reading of "Cary" and Angie. I sad when you didn't continue with Crissy's experience at college in Gettysburg. So happy they had a daughter and a happy 20 years. I hope to read more of Jackie and Kelly's journey.

GimliOakensGimliOakens10 months ago

I love stories that share a lot of love. This is really good!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is weird! Kylie and Angie were always into each other and when they did include others, they did it together. This feels like Kelly is number two or she's converting him. He shouldn't be taking a gay boyfriend, when Kelly is supposedly his significant other. Didn't like this chapter.

KryssigurlKryssigurl10 months ago

Loving this story as much as Kylie and Angie's. But, is there a chapter missing? It goes from. 5 to 7 on your author page, and the link for chapter 6 at the end of 5 goes nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wouldn't say I like the way Jackie treated Kelly in this chapter. It was cute at the end, but there's no actual romance between them; it's all just sex. And I get it; they're not exclusive, and Jackie is exploring herself, but up to this point in the story, Jackie is selfish. I don't think she's done enough to thank Kelly or her moms, considering just how much help and support she's been receiving.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It feels like Jackie's cheating on Kelly. I know it's not written that way, but it feels like Jackie should make up his or her mind who her significant other will be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous