A Surprising Offer

Story Info
Past lover turns up at the door.
1.3k words
3.75
22.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ug!
Ug!
7 Followers

I'd only recently returned home from work, and was pottering about in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. Not expecting anyone to be calling, I was surprised, but not as surprised as when I opened the door to reveal the caller.

She was standing at the door with a pensive look on her face, waiting. Stupidly, I just stood and stared at her, the very last person on earth whom I could expect to ring my door bell on this day. A large suitcase rested next to her feet, and she was dressed in an unflattering large coat, covering her down to her ankles.

"Hi," she said finally. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure, yeah. Come in." She picked up the case, and I stood aside holding the door as she lugged it in next to a lounge chair, into which she collapsed. "I didn't expect to see you here..."

"No, I suppose not. I've come to stay for a while, if that's okay."

"Here?" When she just smiled in response, I hesitated before answering. "I'm not so sure that that's a great idea. Too be honest, I was hoping not to have to talk to you again, let alone having you stay."

"Oh. I suppose that's understandable. But I have a proposal for you first that may change your mind."

"I can't have you back, you know that..."

"I know. That's not my proposal. This is." She stood, and I watched as she unbuttoned the coat to reveal what she was wearing beneath. Which wasn't a great deal. As she finished unbuttoning and removed the coat to stand revealed, I shook my head in pure amazement. It was as though she had just stepped straight out of a lewd fantasy. Starting from the feet up, black heels, white lace stockings, a very short black skirt showing white frothy petticoats beneath; so short, I could just see a hint of white lace underwear. A black translucent blouse (I could make out the white lace bra beneath it) was open almost to her waist, revealing plenty of her ample breasts.

"Oh," she continued, as I stared. "There's one other piece that I wanted to put on, but I needed to make sure you understood what it meant." With that, she drew out a small gold chain, and then bent from her waist to fasten it around her ankle, and in so doing gave me an excellent view of her barely concealing lace g-string.

I understood exactly what the anklet meant - it was a symbol that we had discussed once or twice but never acted on. It mean she was offering herself to me as my living, breathing sex fantasy, for me to do with as I pleased.

"Are you sure about this?" I eventually managed to stammer out, after quickly readjusting the sudden bulge in my trousers.

"Very sure," she responded, standing again, then raising her arms above her head, and slowly turning around to give me a full view of this miraculous vision.

"Why? I mean, I'm still not sure whether..."

"Don't," she interrupted me. "I can't give you what you want; we both know that. But I've missed you, and I decided that this was something I could give you. Besides, I'm horny, and this should be fun!"

I sat down - not easy with the sudden constriction. It had been a hot day, and I was wearing little in the privacy of home, so it was obvious to her that she'd already won any possible argument on my behalf. Still, I wanted to be clear about exactly what was going on.

"So... What exactly are you offering? What are the rules?"

"No rules - whatever you want. I'd like to stay for a fortnight; I'm sure that should be plenty of time for you to think of something to do with me."

"No rules," I repeated. "Are you sure?"

"I trust you."

"Look, this is all very flattering, but I know you! One minute you'll be saying one thing, and the next you'll have changed your mind."

"Doesn't this," and she indicated the outlandish costume - she'd never been keen on lingerie, "indicate that I'm serious?"

"Pretty conclusive, true." I held my breath, then made a decision. "Okay, but I'm going to set some conditions and some rules to make things clear, okay? That way you can make it clear that you've changed your mind if you need to, and I have some idea of what to expect."

"Okay."

"The first condition is that this is entirely your choice. I'm not putting up with a reluctant lover again."

"Hey - that's not entirely fair!"

"I know, I know... all the same, do you agree?"

"It's my choice. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here - you know that!"

"The second condition is that you tell me explicitly what you are expecting me or to do with you - or hoping that I will do with you."

"Okay."

I waited.

"You want me to tell you now?"

"Yes."

"Um..." She took a deep breath, and sat down in the chair opposite me, giving me an excellent view of her legs at the same time. Then she ran her hands up those lace-clad legs, spreading them wide as I stared. "Okay. I expect you will fuck me."

"That's it? We could do that it an hour - you hardly need a suitcase for that. Details, woman!" I was starting to enjoy this, as well as admiring the view.

She caught my eye, which was probably difficult, as I was busy looking elsewhere. "I want your cock and your cum here," she said, touching her mouth. "And here," she went on, smoothing her hands over her face. "Here," and the hands ran down her breasts, "here" and the hands reached the lace-covered mound of her pussy, "and here." Finally her hands slip back to grasp her plump backside.

"Well, that will take more than an hour, admittedly". Stating the glaringly obvious was a talent of mine.

"I want to be your sex toy, and I want you to use me however you want to, whenever you want to. I want you to dress me up, I want you to undress me, I want you to make love to me, and I want you to use me. Anything that takes your fancy. Tie me up, spank me, I know you want to do that."

My hand slid down to my groin to rearrange myself before something broke. "That's quite an offer - too good to be true in fact. So I'm going to instigate some rules that you can agree with now. If you decide you can't live with those rules at any time, you can pack your bag and leave. Okay?"

"Alright."

"The first rule, to remind you what you are here for, is that you are to have something in your cunt at all times - whether it be me, or your finger, a sex toy, or whatever."

She didn't seem very surprised by that request. "Okay."

I looked at her pointedly. "So tell me, what's in your cunt right now?"

"Oh," she replied. Then in amazement, I watched as one hand slid beneath the lace of her panties, and she drew a deep breath. "I'm very wet, you know."

"I'm pleased," I eventually managed to reply. "The second rule," I went on hoarsely, "is that you are to follow my instructions immediately when I deliver them."

"Yes, sir," she said demurely, but her eyes were laughing.

I tried to look at her sternly. "You agree to the conditions?"

She nodded. "Mmm-hmm."

I leaned forward, brushing my hands down her hair, then down her breasts, pulling aside the material of her bra and bringing her nipples into view. I squeezed each one gently. "Start fingering yourself," I instructed her. Beneath the lace of her panties I could see the fingers of her hand start to move. And I wondered vaguely if I should call in sick at work tomorrow...

Ug!
Ug!
7 Followers