All Comments on 'A Swapping Mistake Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Shawn was a saint, and I can't criticize that. The notion that he did anything wrong or had to apologize, however, is stupid. I don't see much in Julie at all. She got lucky

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Nice to read a happy ending story once in a while..

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

lost a bit of steam as the story went on. nice story but not a ton of drama outside the really bad mistake and fallout.

Thanks

wlpjwlpj4 months ago

Good story, I liked it. Nice happy ending. But I'll tell you this, I would never swap my wife but if by some crazy drunken chase we did that just like in the story, then it's absolutely impossible that I would forget to go to Walgrens the next day and by a morning after pill....but then there wouldn't be a story to tell

beatman04beatman045 months ago

Shawn pulled out. Julie let Mario cum in her even though she knew she was not on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I almoat expexted her 2nd kid to be black!

gladventurergladventurer7 months ago

I loved the story. They were young getting married and made a mistake. Then he made another one asking her to choose between the baby and him, but good for him/them, they got it right in the end. Nearly everyone is redeemable. A happy ending is always possible when real love is involved. Thanks for writing

jkthekatjkthekat8 months ago

Good read, happy ending, mistakes? I make em every day. Just look at the fucking world, misery everywhere.

I'm glad this was fiction as I too have seen kids in war zones and every marine I know would empty their 782 gear to find treats to bring just an iota of happiness to them.

Thanks

jack

Martyr2002Martyr200210 months ago

I think that both sides of these “comment argument” have it wrong IMO. They were young, mistakes were made, she got pregnant with another man’s child. Fine, shit happens no one needs to be burned at the stake over it.

At the same time, he’s perfectly within his rights to not want to raise another man’s child. In Kuwait he saw a man raise his old girlfriend’s son but that was different. Both he and the gf moved on and had married others. Then one couple is killed and so after talking to his wife the Kuwaiti man takes in the orphan child. It’s not the same.

Both Julie and her ex had a right and the ability to move on. Like the Bree character in a previous story did. I’m guessing DG wanted to do something different in this one, it just doesn’t work for me. The story is fine, I just don’t buy the plot.

Thx for writing this. Love your style. Love to see you write again

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

I can't believe the negative comments below. Shawn made a mistake and saw the light. Julie

did what most mothers would of done and chose her child.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The only real question is whether DG prefers panties or thongs

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Yeah, we all make mistakes, but he just keeps on making them, and the same ones over and over. Let’s see now who should father my wife’s next child?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My first reaction was they are still too young and immature to get married and now they have a second child. I really don't think this guy will be able to deal with Gina now that "his" son is born. He will compare. He will see the stupid mistake that they n=both made every time he see's Gina. Adopting children is different as you go into it knowing you are doing this as a family for the love of the child etc. His wife gave birth to a child not his own because of what they BOTH did. Big difference and I am glad he owes up to it now but has enough time gone by?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

he wouldv of been fine without her but she needed him, julie had too many flaws he should of walked away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it, and gave all 3 parts 5 stars each. My wife and I have been married to each other for over 40 years, and we could have just as easily aborted my daughter when we were still teenagers. But we didn't. I married my wife about 2 months before my daughter was born, and never looked back. After my son was born, we had a long talk and decided she would get her tubes tied as our insurance would cover it. For about the first 20 years on our anniversary I'd ask her if she regretted not being able to have any more kids. She'd tell me no, the 2 we have is enough, and she's looking forward to grand kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author's note says it well. People make mistakes, especially younger one. I was a very rough diamond as a late 20s-early 30s man, or so my wife of 30 years tells me. Found out about a daughter by an old girlfriend who never told me until she was 26. THAT threw a big issue on the table for my wife as a childless couple. The old girlfriend (actually then a fiancee) said it wasn't about that rough me but her family who preferred another suitor and she was "weak" over the family religion (self-described). That also involved some stupid, youthful swapping of which she didn't know offspring parentage until much later. But that messed with my mind and a loyal, loving wife kept me sane. Yes, life can throw serious curve balls and mistakes happen. But the Ex, her daughter, my wife, and I became friends ultimately after visits and forgave all. Imagine meeting a biological daughter with her own daughter almost 30 years later after being childless! So this DG Hear story struck a chord. Thanks.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Well written, an enjoyable read.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - sick cuck/slut crap - too bad that children were involved - makes it 10 times worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not one for raising someone else’s child, however he really screwed over his wife… Hey honey I want to Rick Maria so be a cum dump for this asshole. Jesus how liw can one guy stoop? Sorry he was a coward bug the writers tale was “So Good” is made up for the husbands character flaws.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

I just had to know who was first in your heart.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Hmm. Struggling to complete a post here.

“Sweetheart, if you want to keep me you have to be willing to let the other man’s baby be adopted. Your call.”

“No I can’t give up this baby”

“Too bad. If you put me first, you could have kept both of us. I just had to know I was first. Best wishes and have a great life. Adios.”

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

What nitpic said.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

What nitpic said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too accepted two wonderful baby girls into my life and raised them as though they were my own, that is as long as their mom and I were together for 8 years. I just couldn't tolerate the lying, cheating, and her family always butting into our marriage without her defending me from them. That's been so many years ago, and their mom has passed away, but we were still on friendly speaking terms. Those two girls have their one families and they still call and visit me. Of course I do have two kids of my own now, and they are grown too, and have their own homes, and they accepted those two girls as their family as well.

'Wildbill

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story! Loved It!!

AbctoyAbctoyover 1 year ago

I have know a couple of people who reconciled after stupid shit so this is very believable. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not get why so many commenters blame the wife and think they should not have reconciled. They both did something stupid with the swap but it seemed like Shawn was more on board with it and his wife did it to please him. She didn't have any feeling for Mario. Weird double standard for some.people.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Gotta love the commenters who've all lived such virtuous lives that they've never made a mistake. Especially when they were young.

Also live the commenters that don't bash the story but, only condemn Shawn as having made a mistake.

Shawn did make mistakes. No doubt. Letting the swap happen was a huge mistake. Running out on Julie was obviously a mistake. But, honestly for a very young man it was understandable. Especially since he never knew about Julie having an abortion when she was 18. I know when he proposed she tried to talk about her past and he shut her down. But, the first time he brought up what if the baby was Mario's she should have told him and let him know that she could never give up another baby no matter what.

Julie letting Mario cum inside her and not telling Shawn about her abortion were huge mistakes on her part.

The swap with Mario and Maria happened on her 21st birthday. Shawn was only a year or two older. They were kids. They made some bad mistakes.

Most importantly, they grew up and learned from their mistakes and ended up with the person they loved and had a happy family.

Interesting story following the growth and maturation process of a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story - bad ending. Should have let the divorce stand and lived some where far away to start over. People make mistakes - some are not recoverable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Shawn, I love you and you really are going to be a daddy again." No, Shawn was not the "daddy" the first time. The LW cliche about "sperm donors vs fathers" is simple minded feminist horseshit. Of course the entire problem with this story is that the author came up with a novel, morally and emotionally complicated plot device (gave him a 5 for that), but he wrote the rest of the story on "LW autopilot" using LW cliche after LW cliche. The important, interesting issues were overlooked, and, instead, we got a hackneyed continuation and resolution that doesn't connect in any important way with the interesting issues the author raised at the beginning.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It was a wonderful story of how a mistake was made and the following consequences of that mistake. She should have never let Shawn push her into it but I guess that is a hard lesson learned. The result of that mistake was a pregnancy and divorce that should have never happened in the first place. He ran off to Afghanistan and did some true sole searching and then grew up and did the right thing by accepting Gina as his daughter and remarrying Julie. The ending was great with the happily ever after. Gets my 5-star vote

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. Well written. In the beginning I was wondering where this story was going. You did a hell of a good job in the following chapters and the conclusion. Two idiots finally grew up (well, one idiot-him) and straightened out their lives.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

HOw do you pronounce the baby's full name? Michael Ed-WARD WARD ??

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

This is a comment on the commenters below- 'just another cuck story'. Are you freakin' nuts? Either you idiots don't even know what the word means, or you are so hypocritically off-center that if you were stood on your head, you still wouldn't know which end was up. Imbeciles. And a 5 for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It certainly took a very long time for this writing to develop. However, it got better and better as the story moved along. I started with a low rating for the earlier chapters but my overall rating is a five star.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never stop writing.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

What a bitch of a mother withholding vital and life altering information, like the possibility of being sterile.

I seriously don't understand why 'plan b' wouldn't be a mandatory thing to take right after a swap, no matter how good or shitty the actual swap was. Not that the swap should have taken place in the first place.

As for going back and raising somebody else's bastard by way of your wife...well...if you can do it, fair play to you, but i could never do it. It just isn't in me and i'm pretty disappointed in the RAAC crowd, tough i like a good RAAC myself sometimes. There's some situations that you just can't get back from.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Read this again.

Liked it more this time. I revised my earlier score from 2/5 to 4/5

Cannot really understand why l thought so little of this tale earlier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sorry. I just could never do it.

Love for your fellow man and caring for needy kids is completely different than having to look at and raise a child every single day...knowing it was a bastard conceived by my wife and another man? No matter the context in which the conception happened. Tragic as it might have been.

I raised 5 kids. It's hard. It's challenging some days to cope with all of the little things that kids do to challenge your sanity. The teen years? Catching them sneaking out of the house.. Lieing to my face about things. Talking back.. Crashing my car.. Catching one with weed. Catching them drunk. And these were kids that I KNOW are mine. And in general are good kids. They just pushed limits and boundaries like all kids do.

Now...if they were not my kids biologically? Concieved in this way by another man?? And it was obvious based on racial features...and a pissed off teenage girl in the heat of an argument says "I hate you. You aren't my real dad anyway!"

Some have it in them to be able to cope with raising another man's child in this situation. Good for them. Myself? I do not have it in me. Nope. Wouldn't even try.

Good luck to you babe. I really did love you. And thousands of babies are adopted every week successfully and into loving homes. If you loved me enough...you would NEVER ask me to raise another man's child and be reminded every day that you gave birth to a bastard child and loved it more than you loved me. So yep. It's tragic. It could have been a good life together. But it's not happening now. Good luck to you. You are young. You'll find someone else. I'll be fine eventually and I will find someone else too. Oh...and by the way...stay the fuck away from my family. My mom and sister especially. You decided to keep the kid and raise it yourself. So don't expect me to halp you out. I don't need the painful reminder of you in my life.. I don't need my family in constant touch with you. And then passing that shit on to me because they think I should raise a bastard like some God damn cuckold piece of shit. If you and the kid stay in their life? Then I'm gonna have to cut them outta mine. And why should I have to lose my family over your stupid decisions.

Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a piece of crap... I normally like your stories but that was not up to snuff. Just don't see any reason to reconcile with her. She didn't seem that interested in being married to him, would rather he'd moved on and his family would stop stabbing him in the back.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I like your storytelling; just not the RAAC story... In my opinion, he is just another Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good series. Well written and challenging storyline.

One slight mistake, it's not easy to change a birth certificate and to add a fathers name. In fact I'm not sure if it's possible. More likely is that Shawn would have had to adopt Gina. Otherwise they would be making a false declaration and could face criminal charges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. The author knows how to pull the heart strings and to round out a character. Using the Iraq situation to build his character and compassion was brilliant. To the naysayers... they are just despicable illiterate assholes. However, the anal sex was totally unnecessary. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife and I had a chance to swap with another couple. I’ll admit to being tempted, but soon pictured my wife with the other man.

Threw a big wet blanket on my imagination quickly.

Sex with my wife might not be all that good, but I love her too much to ever swap.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

I thought it was great story. To the Anonyns that criticising this, you obviously didnt read it all because your comments about him being a cuck were off. And to the those saying she loved the guy more then her husband because she didn't want to give up her baby are truly idiots. The husband was the one that wanted to sleep with his neighbour so he was ok with the swap, he even gave his wife weed to get her more loose. He only realised his mistake after the fact and couldn't live with it. I'm just glad he grew and one of my favourite things of the story was his character development.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Liked that

A very good story well told. It was thoughtful and a considered approach to a young couple making a mistake...booze and weed and youth eh? Obviously a lot of the recent commentators are Mr Perfect by the looks of it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awful ending

she proved she didnt love him by keeping the baby instead of her husband .

she loves the drug dealer scum MUCH more than she likes her "husband"

she made her choice and he was right to leave her .

to force a RAAC here makes no sense .

well deserved 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ever heard of Google?

Orchitis, inflammation of the testicles, whether caused by mumps (MMR anyone?) or any other infection, produces sterility only occasionally. Not every time as most Literotica authors seem to think. Called this after the first chapter as a reconciliation story.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A better finish would have been for him to be killed or badly injured by an IED.

A real downer end to a silly story.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
I Agree With The Author

I'll admit, I was annoyed at his family for refusing to consider his feelings. I feel it was wrong to make him go back completely on how he felt. He wasn't right or wrong about his feelings, Julie knew that kid wasn't his, no matter what she said otherwise, she could have had an abortion just to erase any doubt. After all at the time, they didn't know what his Mom thought, so they could have had more kids. She should have stood by her Man, they all acted like it was his fault that night happened.

For God's sake, they were wasted. They were not in their right mind. It was no one's fault, except that asshole Mario who took advantage of them to get laid. I feel bad for Maria not having a happy ending but then that is how life goes more often than not.

In the end, he did the right thing going back, but he had to eat a lot of Crow to do it, and not even his Family gave him a break. I feel that was wrong, but it doesn't surprise me, people are unfair all the time even to their own relatives.

I'm glad that he proved what a good Man, a real Man he was, but letting all that BS slide and moving on. Now he's got a couple of good kids and a hot blonde wife he can have every night. We should all be so lucky Lol.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Devalued

The anal sex and Mario being a drug dealer devalued a reasonable story. Neither were necessary to enhance the story. The basis of the story was good, but it was dragged out far to long.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Disagree

Disagree with the ending,she showed how much she loved him by choosing the baby over him,he was right to leave if she wouldn't put the baby up for adoption.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
OK story but nothing happened after chapter 2

I liked the story but nothing really happened after Shawn had his realization moment in Kuwait. Everything after that was just filler to the end result. Surprise pregnancy could not carry the story, and, in fact, it would have been more interesting if author had developed an adoption storyline that the beginning was made for.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

Can’t say I really liked the series. Way too predictable.. Was hoping I was wrong; sadly not.

Every choice placed Shawn in a submissive role whether he wanted it or not.

Julie was always right irrespective of what happened.

The parents ... wow. Talk about messed up.

Sorry, there wsn’t a single character in this mess I could get behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Anon 8/28 has this much of a point....

Julie is treated as if she has no agency. She could have refused the drugs and the swap, but the idiot husband set the thing in motion and pushed it forward. Maturity was the issue with both of them,"pride" was a bogus issue.

No part of the "man code" says you have to accept the spawn of adulterous liaisons, but that's not what this situation was. The immature character "Shawn" gave his wife to someone else and made no effort to see he himself or she was protected from disease or conception. Under the circumstances, he did have an obligation to Julie and the baby. Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

The problem I have with the writing is that by the third part it had lost its edge and degenerated into Hallmark sentimentality that went on for too long. There was a lot to explore in this story that could have eventuated in an interesting reconciliation. Instead it became overly long and almost mawkish at times. D.G. Hear didn't do his strong plot idea full justice

doug1247doug1247about 4 years ago
The Usual

It is difficult to believe that someone would heap all the blame on Julie. He started the sequence of events,did nothing to stop it,took his pleasure, and then wanted to be totally innocent. So the fry the bitch cavalry rides to the rescue.Amazingly all the men(in the actual frying them cohort) find immediate willing consorts who rock their genitals and needs while the former beloved burns at the stake while sobbing out their love.

I'm for the essence of this story and of humane treatment and this is one form. It's a short story so guess there isn't time to make this a more realistic and difficult transitional period between them. How? Have Julie be dating someone more seriously and let there be more angst for him. All in all I gave it a five because my life has had several episodes of hard decisions where I suffered or women I cared about a lot were made to suffer because it just wasn't going to end the way the "sufferee" wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nice story, in which....

....a man transforms himself from an immature self-absorbed asshole into a caring, generous man with a large capacity to love and to give. Five stars...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon 8/28

Your thinking and logic is muddled and confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Absolutely disgusting. Sure, the swapping was a mistake. But you don't compound on a stupid decision and make amends for it by making more stupid decisions. Plus Julie seems to bear no responsibility in any of this. She's like a giant child who has no agency.

Also, no part of the " man up " code includes raising other men's children. Sure he made a mistake, but refusing to raise another man's child is not tantamount to being " arrogant and jealous ". But with parents like his, it is quite understandable he grew up to be a spineless pussy. Julie's just gonna keep getting pregnant by other men and the entire family will play the " man up " card each time. Jesus Christ. Sickening.

calflashcalflashalmost 5 years ago
story

I always like your stories but this one was exceptional. The circumstances that put it all in motion were well developed as it progressed.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great story of love, growth, and forgiveness. Well Done!

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Great read

This was a really good story.

It took hold of me and didn't let go till I finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best...

...writers on this site. Enjoyed all four chapters. I withheld my comments till I finished all four. 20 stars. 5 for each chapter. Great work. Thanx!

Loklie

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

1*

Julie fucks a random guy and does it bareback when she isn't protected?

Her dumbass husband sees her get loaded up with cum and doesn't drag her off to the clinic to get a morning after pill?

Julie was as dumb as a rock and deserved to be divorced for refusing to abort the bastard that she did nothing to prevent. Shawn was a moronic cuckold and must have secretly wanted his wife to get knocked up with a bastard, because he did nothing to stop it.

This whole nightmare was easily preventable. These two idiots basically inflicted a huge amount of emotional pain on each other for no reason whatsoever.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
Michael Ed Ward Ward

Good name choice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No matter

No matter who Julie married,he could throw at her that he wasn't Gina's father, pp so to say that to him was pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Stuff

A very heartwarming story filled with love, compassion, understanding and forgiveness. Things we should all live by. And also a story recognizing stupidity, self-centeredness and heartlessness as only things "anonymous" might find worthy of living for. Keep up the excellent storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once again----

Another great story testifying to the human mind and heart... Obviously, as he said he loved God, he had the love all of the naysayers do not. They, the naysayers, testify to their own carnal based immoral values... One day they may realize the truth..... thanks for the uplifting story.... but I was sort of hoping he would adopt the little boy in Iraq.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Puke

Nauseating,a story for lovers of happy endings.She made her desicion to have the child and not an abortion,that sums up her feelings towards him,rearing another man's bastard.He should have stayed in Iraq and got shot for his stupidity.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
i agree with anon 6/20

no matter how you write it in the end you made him a willing cuckold to justify her going bareback, when she knew above all. she wasn't on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Well-written my ass. His parents are fucking despicable. They covered for Julie, yet when their own fucking son asked his mother to lie for him, she can't do that. Fuck her. Julie was a bitch and Shaw was a spineless pussy. 1*

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Good job

Very well written....and I loved the ending....happy for a change from others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A good morality story. Fucking around on your marriage is always a bad idea.

The only downer will be the day when Gina finds out that she's not quite as connected to her parents as her brother is. Added to the reality that when she was born her "father " wanted to give her to strangers, and if her mother had agreed, she would have grown up in a totally different family, or maybe no family! I suspect Gina's relationship with Shawn will be tarnished and weakened for a very long time after that, maybe permanently. And all for giving your wife to an asshole so you could enjoy a quick fuck with a sexy neighbor. Was it worth it?

Is is ever worth it?

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Didn't like the story, but

Yeah I get it forgiveness and all that. Personally didn't like it, but not going to say anything bad about that, but! The anon below me, no it wasn't all his fault. Sure yeah he gets half the blame, but his wife could've said no, she also knew she wasn't on birth control. Just as much her fault as it was his. Don't put all the blame on him. She's some kind of special idiot to not know there was a chance she could got pregnant. I know the author said they only had sex with each other so they never used condoms, but still.

Yeah he was wrong, but so was she. Don't put all the blame on one person. Husband understandably couldn't handle raising another mans child at first. Despite what the author said he did wimp out (grow up) and ended up taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pimped

He pimped his wife to have sex with the other women in the 4 way. Then after he cums he gets mad at the other guy. BS, he caused the situation and got his wife to perform. He ran away because he couldn't confront the fact it was all his doing.

CadaverFECadaverFEabout 7 years ago
Unexpected?

You know, as I read this I got more angry with this guy Shawn and his ex Julie, the tale, the writer, and myself. Firstly the tale and writer went hand in hand - you could see what was coming a mile away. I don't know what I thought, but maybe it wasn't going to be a romance. Shawn and Julie, for the stances they took that led to all of their behaviour. Why!?! Why!?! Why?!? And then myself. Admitting, I skimmed a lot over the first time because I didn't like where it was going. I would never do what Shawn did. But then I came down. And realized - it is a good tale. It is most likely what happens oftentimes​. I don't have to agree with it to enjoy it. Actually, I find the ones I disagree with to spin my emotions more and find they must indeed be a great tale to get me as riled up as all that. So while I hate the direction it went and don't agree with it at all, I have to say it is very nicely done. A wonderful story.

YouamiYouamiabout 7 years ago
A Beautifully Self-contained Story

I can only second the positive comments that have been been made by the other readers of your tale. It touched my heart and it was nice to read a satisfying ending to the couple's trials and tribulations. True love has no boundaries,limits or qualifications. Well written believable Reconciliation tales are very much in the minority of those in the "Loving Wives" category but in my humble opinion you nailed this. Thank you for your contribution DG Hear!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From a grandpa

This was a very endearing story. My ex left the family when my two youngest daughters were 7 and 9. My older daughter was grown and my son 18. Alcoholism was the exs problem and felt we were the cause. I did my best and my two youngest grew to be exceptional women. In 2005, my next to youngest developed cervical cancer. Through radiation and chemo, they thought they got it all. But in 2009, it was detected in her lymphatic system. She left us 6 months later. Time passe, then my older daughter and son in law took in his brother's infant son. Now, nearly 7 years later, I have a very special grandson I wouldn't trade for the world. Though not my blood, I would die for him!! In a way, he filled the emptiness that filled me when my daughter passed. Some of us are blessed by unexpected angels..as in your story, and in my life. Thank you for the gift of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sure was sappy

Couple times I thought I heard Michael Bolton and Celine Dion working a duet in the background.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

You made an old(ish) man cry. Thank you. Cleansed the system.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Another Great Story by DG Hear!

- I know that I've already commented on this wonderful 4 part series but,I would hope that many more readers could enjoy it if it appeared in,"Recent Comments".

- DG Hear is one of my favorite writers on literotica! Do yourself a favor and read this series,as well as the other stories. Top flight!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
All's Well That Ends Well!

Really enjoyed this realistic tale of young love and the twists and turns involved.

The singular event of brief wife-swapping early in the first chapter had such a profound effect on the lives of two young lovers,early in their marriage.

While the alcohol,weed,and sleazy Mexicans all combined to lead to the swapping,and subsequent consequences,it led to the young couple having to deal with things they never would have dreamed of.

As usual,D G Hear has provided us with an intelligent,thought-provoking story,or in this case,series. ~ A BIG 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great romantic story

I like your comments at the end of the story. Also it's fiction and you have to admit that it's better than mills and Boone! Love you all! Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story well put together

We liked this story.It was well written and is completely believeable.I never understand why any man would let his wife or partner have sex with someone else.It would break my heart.Does show the damage that can be inflicted on each other and innocent children.

My partner and I have known each other all our lives and we are totally incapable of cheating on each other.We are brother and sister and although people think we are perverted it cannot be wrong when two people love each other intensely.We are incaperble of hurting each other and have had two wonderful healthy daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

The story sound stupid to me...

First after Shawn pull out n ejecgulate out on top of Maria...why can't he tell Mario not to pull out... and do the same ?

Second...are they that dumb not to know that there is a some thing known as 'morning after pill'!?

I think Shawn should do DNA testing on his son.. secretly to confirm it.

You can't trust..her considering that Mario might have come there..or that police man..drooling over her.. Since her hair was not described what if she cheated on him..n the son got her blonde hair..n look!?

2Star only...

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 8 years ago
I liked it

Good story. I'm glad you didn't decide to kill off Julie. There is such a strong strain of revenge readers in this category, I was happy you didn't go down that road. Some commenters say they would never accept the wife back having given birth to another man's child she conceived during the marriage, even if the "fault" was as much the husband's as he wife's as you made clear in this series. The impulse of men to reject a child conceived in those circumstances and the unwillingness of men not to accept the special bond of a mother to her biological child made Shawn's anger at the mother's choice, initial rejection of the child and filing for divorce completely believable. Removing him from American culture and seeing the innocence of children in a war-torn country also made his repentance believable.

A feel-good ending is great this time of year. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The value of life. And Parenthood.

Very poignant and emotional drama of choices, mistakes, growth, and restitution. While there is much fodder here for woulda-coulda-shoulda, the facts as you created them had to be dealt with. The only question, in my mind, is what was best for all concerned, and what was right. A child's welfare is pretty obvious. They need food, clothing, shelter, sure. But they also need nurturing, love, and guidance as they develop into the person they were created to be. While it was not stressed in the story, Julie killed her first child, conceived in the drunken rut. She obviously decided not to do that again. Gina was the product of a mutual choice she and Shawn made, so it was a shared mistake, and the consequences should have been shared. Julie made her choice, but she should have explained it better to Shawn. She lost her first child, she was not going to lose her second.

Shawn was lucky Julie had not found a better husband during his absence. Julie was lucky Shawn matured and wised up. There is still one very difficult choice ahead. If and how they tell Gina that Shawn is not her biological father, and why Gina should not hate her mother for having sex with another man. That news might be useful to Gina when someday in her future she has to deal with a similar choice to swap or cheat. That would be a very interesting sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I guess they hadn't heard of the morning after pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with Jacksex. great story.

I gave you 5 with no comment on each chapter.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And you think he was the ONLY asshole in this story

He gave her a choice. She took it. His stupidity was in coming back. Even the law, as fucked up as it is, recognizes he owes nothing to Gina. What can't half the people here realize it ?

Julie wants to make her own choice (which BTW, I support), that's fine. But SHE and no one else owns the consequences of that choice.

She was not unfaithful, Just selfish in the extreme in the aftermath.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

very engaging. Thanks.

JacksexJacksexalmost 9 years ago
Awesome Story

The whole series was very awesome. I never thought a story with such a good moral.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
wonderful read

loved the whole thing, very nice job.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

If your into sharing your woman, Be prepared for surprises and be a man about it when it does happen. Great story DG

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE SWAPPING ISNT THE MISTAKE

its the wanting to that's the cause. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars

This story should be placed on the top of all stories if anyone wants to know what happens when couples stray from their vows. Even if both agree. Unplanned events such as a child by another man can happen or the feeling of broken trust, again even if both couples agree as in this stories case. Marriage and the foundation of marriage is never easy. Your word or vow is your bond and how you live within your marriage is how society, family and others will judge you. The ending chapter was perfect, the couple came back together and became one again and most important a larger family. Nicely done 5 stars ... should be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I've read many stories on Literotica, and this is the best one I've read so far. It was a roller-coaster of emotion and it brought tears to my eyes at parts. Such a beautifully written and touching tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes - people make mistakes

But hopefully people learn from their mistakes and move on. I simply don't see him getting back together with her. I NEVER see him accepting Mario's baby to raise. It's just too big a stretch. I do see him living in another part of the country. His family takes Julie's side. Families break up over smaller things all the time. Just because they're family doesn't mean you have to love them or see them. Life goes on. Well written fantasy, but I just couldn't swallow the implausible ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES