All Comments on 'A Swinging Odyssey Ch. 07'

by Pimanko

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stranger sex is sooo good

Loved this story you are a very good writer. My wife and I went to key west not too long ago and we had a similar great time. went to Edens and after several vodka and grapefruit wifey was primed and ready my prim and proper Asian wifey was nude and dancing with a Cuban couple when I came back . I quickly joined in and after more drinking and dancing we decided to take the party to our room actually wifey wanted to go sleep she said but I had othe rideas I wanted her to get used by this man that I knew she found hot and I "wanted: his Cuban wife.

we get to room and after some gentle touching rickie short for ricardo was paying wifey the attention she deserves, turns out he is a pussy man and he is quickly gobbling my wifes delicious pussy I must say she does have a beautiful pussy and rickie quickly had her number and she was cumming and cumming and then she took his hand and brought his thick cock into her pussy and she proceeded to ride him and she fucked him in all position as me and his wifey watched and petted each other.

after a while I went down and enjoyed her pretty Cuban ass and licked her to orgasm as she watched her papi fuck my Asian slut.

after 3 hours and countless orgasm our friends showered and went off to their room in another hotel. we were lucky enough to fuck them 2 more times before we left.

All we know is their first names and them ours and that they were from tampa.

oh the memories.

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

Great storey, but really spoilt by the spelling and grammatical errors, only ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ because of the errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPimanko@Pimanko
I have published one book, ghost-written a second, contributed to an anthology, and a number of profession-related articles. All were non-fiction. It is fun to write erotic stories. My hope is that readers enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES