All Comments on 'A T-Girl Fairy Tale'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Multi-Orgasmic as usual.

Finally! I've been counting the days till your next story.

This story's length is an unexpected surprise; your flow is perfectly suited to its prodigious nature. Your style is so fundamentally erotic and unconcerned with the periphery elements that an erotic author would usually waste time on that it makes your literature very easy reading.

Usually, when an author includes too much filler story I just walk away from it for awhile since it distracts from the point. But in your case every single facet of your story serves as a support for its unique femdom atmosphere. Even the technically non-erotic segments of the story succeed in arousing the reader (me) as it makes a point of making the erotically atypical sound totally routine and normal for decor. As a result, I just can't help but continue reading.

Not to mention that at this point, with your demonstrated proficiency, you could gift-wrap excrement and I'd still gobble it up.

Anyway, the fairy tale atmosphere was great. And I was glad you didn't feel obligated to go over the dynamics of how a shemale would be able to mother two shemale daughters. That type of rationalization would have thrown the ambiance off-kilter.

Bravo.

krullmaster2000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Epic

An incredible fantasy tale worthy of publication.

If only Tolkien were alive to masturbate to it.

5 stars for your most amazing work yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Story for the ages

I was so enthralled by the passion involved in your story. I couldn't stop reading. It had me hard the whole time. I can't wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written

Very well written story. It kept me curious and reading to the end in spite of the obvious shortcomings in it (if all the women have dicks, how do they reproduce?). It's a fairy tale, I just prefer a bit more realism in my fiction (yeah, that sounds weird).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sequel?

Are you going to write part 2? I would love to read about Angel and Evelyn doing Jared at the same time :D and see how A and J live together.

Your and Angels greatest Fan :)

reg_rochreg_rochabout 15 years ago
So EROTIC!!!!

I haven't read one of your stories in a long while, and I must say this one was the most erotic! The setting and descriptions, the dialog, all of it bucked me up hard and kept my erection until the very end!!!

I love your stuff RUWILD... please write more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
T-GIRLella

loved the twist on the classic Sinderella. had me laughing a couple times. all chicks with dicks is ok with me, just wish jared got to burry his bone as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

i wouldnt mind being broken by the stepmother.. or gangbanged by all of the shemales in that castle.. .. you should write a story about how something happens and jared has to spy on them.. and gets caught and instead of just his stepmother.., angel, his stepsister,all the people that cared about him participate in breaking him .. and you know it turns out that he had been claimed from birth by a diffrent queen , seeing has how his father is not around anymore. and his father haveing been from that other kingdom.. .. i'm sure you could take your story very far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

Not the normal style of story that I read but it was exelent!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

That was fantastic!

it was the perfect mix of story and hardcore fucking. i dont remember a story i have enjoyed more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Epic!!!

An amazing epic tale of lusty eroticism, this is by far the best tg story on lit.

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

I absolutely loved this tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is probably the best story ever written on this site and indeed many others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great tale

A great COCK-TAIL tale, and magical too.

Princess Angel was diabolically delicious.

The Faire Godfather a great touch, just like Cinderella.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

God, Jared has been trained so well, & he's such a talented lover... No wonder Angel can never keep her hands off him & always wants to make love to him. Same with Evelyn, who discovered her step brother's naturally talented arse!

I wanna fuck him so bad!!!!!

Amethyst

demonic2782demonic2782over 11 years ago
wow amzing story

Wow best story ever writen on this site on the whole web makes me really wish I was jared

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
W.o.W

This was great! I love it it was just the best story on here! Please write more storys like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

That was the most f***ed up fairy tale I ever read..... Great Job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

loved it greatly as everything turned out

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
almost

It was and i loved the way he was broken in and then taken care of by evelyn. But on page 5 after the night with angel, she takes the guards? And the stable boy and basically 50 or so more? I had to skip those parts because i saw no reason why shr would cheat on her "future" husband jared. Other than that it was good. Again did not at all like the cheating part.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
Awesome story!

To get this many pages of story requires a lot of patience and work. To keep it this well paced and captivating is the mark of great writing and great imagination! I wish I had half of your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Are any other stories like this one. I remember another story like this one but I can't remember what it was called. If anyone knows the name of that story let me know

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Very good !

But if Martha was a she-male, just how was she capable of having two daughters ?

jesusfreakjesusfreakalmost 5 years ago
Rimming

Great story all around. The best surprise and most erotic part was when the guard rims her. Just imagining being between her as cheeks at that sweet hole. Mmmmmm. Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
excellent

Great story

sublandsublandabout 4 years ago
Great erotic writing

This is not the sort of erotic writing I normally go for but I really enjoyed this story from the start. A real good take on Cinderella that had me hard from the start with quite a few creamy explosions as I worked my way through the sexy stages this very talented writer took us. Five stars and will be reading more from this author right away.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Finally! A dickgirl fantasy with a little romance. Can't tell you folks how I've searched for a take such as this. My only 5 star.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 2 years ago

Excellent storyline!

Calebnic19Calebnic19almost 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories ever. I read a lot of years ago and often still think about it; when recently I finally created a profile it was the first one I list as favorite, so that I can find it easily. ruwild, thanks, really!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2342 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...