A Talk With the Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
She explores her sexuality and her husband's.
2.6k words
3.95
39.7k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long time after the accident that banged up my wife pretty well sex was not a regular occurrence. Mostly due to the midlife changes to her body but that is another tale. Even in her forties her flaming red hair is vibrant and her breasts and ass are quite firm. Well rounded which is how I like her but she of course complains that she doesn't like being fat... you get the picture.

Then one day, out of the clear blue sky she asks me about my past.

"You had sex with a few guys right?", she asks, catching me totally off guard.

"Well yeah, I haven't hidden that from you." I tell her, wondering where this could be going. I had been unfaithful early in our marriage and was concerned that she was thinking that I had had an affair with one of them. I was preparing to assure her that this wasn't the case.

"You had sex with don didn't you?" she asked referring to an old friend of mine that I had, in fact had sex with a few times before her and I had met.

"Uh, yeah." I replied wondering where the heck this was going.

"And so since every person you have had sex with, I have had sex with, if by proxy. By that logic that means I have already had sex with him right?", she states. At this point I am really starting to get nervous. She continues without waiting for an answer, " So you need to sit down here and tell me about the times you were together."

She knows that this isn't easy for me as I wouldn't talk about the times I had affairs and what had happened. I mean it went beyond the 'never kiss and tell' thing it was like the words would get lodged in my throat, I don't think I could have told her if I wanted to. And this wasn't any different. She had made it clear in the past how she felt about bi-sexual activity, she didn't approve, and so now I am really concerned about where this is going. So I sit on the couch beside her and just shrug. "I don't know, it was just sex I guess..."

Well that isn't going to cut it I can see in her eyes as they turn to agates and bore into my face. "Ok, if you are going to be that way... So did you guys just strip and take turns fucking each other?"

"No, it wasn't like that.."

"Was it romantic with low lights and lots of kissing etc first?"

I am blushing at this point, "No. We just got ready for bed like we normally did while I was living with him and went to my bed room. Later he said he wanted to come talk in my room and things led down that road.."

"'Down that road'? What does that even mean?" she asked.

Again I just shrugged. She was having none of it and asked, "So was he naked when he came into your room?"

"He had his robe on, but nothing else. I didn't know that at the time but, well."

"So he came in there planning to get some, then. Ok so did he whip it out and tell you to get busy or what?"

"Well no, he had asked me about some early time in our friendship when the subject of sex with another man came up and I had told him that I had done so before. He had admitted to doing the same while he was in college. Never thought about it again, after that. Well till that night when he came asking about that conversation." Again I shrugged.

"You were going along very nicely there for a bit, so then what happened?"

Again I blushed, hoping that she didn't notice that I was starting to get aroused remembering. "Well, I kind of figured where the conversation was directed towards, so I just asked if he was interested in some release. He said that he was, and things just happened."

She sat back and crossed her arms under her breasts as some wives do when irritated, "and things 'just happened'? I know that things happened, but now I want to know 'what' happened."

"Why?" , I asked, "That was before you and I got together, what is the big deal now?"

"Because I want to know and you are going to tell me. Why is it you have so much trouble telling me, are you ashamed of your actions? Just tell me about that night. Did you kiss him or he kiss you?"

At this point I am totally taken aback, she had never expressed an interest in this before. In fact I was pretty sure that she was repulsed by the thought of me and some guy getting it on. Now it's like I don't know.

"Neither." I answered.

"What do you mean 'Neither'? You didn't neck or kiss at all?"

I shook my head, not really wanting to explain, but of course she isn't having any of that.

"Why not? I mean you obviously have some attraction going on, why didn't you kiss?"

At the attraction bit I just jerk back and look at her dumbfounded. "uh, um" I stutter.

"What? You were attracted to him right?" she asks

"No, I don't find men attractive at all. It is just about the act for me I guess. I never have thought about men like I do women. Women are soft and beautiful, men, well they just are." So now it is her turn to be confused.

"So then it is just like jerking off then, just getting your rocks off together so to speak?"

"Well I don't pretend to know what it is like for him, he may find me attractive, I didn't ask. It is more than just getting my rocks off for me though. I just don't think of men as attractive." Now I am really blushing because it just occurred to me what sex with men is about for me.

"So", she says, "you don't find men attractive but you enjoy having sex with them?"

"I guess so." I shrug.

"Ok so if you didn't kiss, what did you do?" Letting that line of questioning slide for now I guess.

"Er..." I am really not wanting to tell the other, juicy stuff. But she tosses her hair, and crosses on leg over the other with the foot tapping in the air. I have to go forward I realize. I pull one of the throw pillows out from behind me and put it in my lap holding on, for what I hope looks like moral support, but in truth because I am afraid that I will get a hard on talking about it and that will make the situation even worse.

"Well..." I start, and her toes stop tapping the air for a moment, " he had said that he would like to if I was cool with it. So I slid my hand into his robe and pulled out his cock and started sucking on it. After he came I asked him to lie down and let me get some relief and instead he sucked me off."

"That's it?" she asked incredulous, " I know you can tell stories better than that and there is tons missing so tell me this story again, but fill in the details. Did you just suck it mechanically to get him off as fast as possible or what? What is his dick like? Details!"

"Uh, well it was a dick." I can't get over that she is even asking let alone really wanting to know about this stuff.

"Ok is it bigger than yours?"

"Yes"

"Is it straight or ..?"

"It has a sharp curve to it, like he jacks off a lot and only with his wrist so it has a bend to one side."

"What did it feel like in your mouth? Was it to big to get more than the head in or did you deep throat him?"

"Uh... well... it wasn't that big. Its just longer than mine."

"So tell me how did you suck him?"

"Using one hand ... I uh..."

"Well come on now. What you afraid I am going to leave you over it? I won't ok, I have known that you had sex with guys before, and now I want to know about it. I want know what it was like for you. I mean when you stop and think about it, I have done whatever it is you did with him, so know I want to know what it is that we did. So stop making me drag this out of you. So start at the point where he told you yes he wanted to fuck you, and tell me this all over again as if you are there and it is happening again so that I can actually share this experience with you."

Totally caught off guard by the bluntness, something lets loose and I start telling of the event.

--------------------------------------------------

Don had entered my room, asking if it was ok for him to come in. It's his house so I am like 'whatever man' curious as to what was up.

"You remember our talkin a few months ago about guys having sex with guys? You think that was something you would want to repeat?" Don asked quietly still standing next to my bed with one foot back towards the door as if ready to bolt at any point.

"Yeah," I answer thinking I know where this is going so I sit up move closer to him and ask, " You need release too?"

"You have no idea man." He said, letting it out with a rush of pent up breath, relaxing somewhat.

I lean forward some and slide my hand into his robe, discovering with a bit of a shock that he didn't have any shorts on. 'Makes things a bit easier.' I thought to myself. I find his cock and am surprised that it is so large. Not really thick but long and has this nice rounded curve to it. I pull my legs out from under my blankets and straddle his legs pulling on his cock to pull him closer. I look up into his shadowed face and tell him he needs to let me know before he comes, he nods, and I pull his cock into my mouth. I can't take much of the length but I have ideas. So I such on it, not really hard but enough to make him gasp and then I wrap my hand firmly around the base of it. Slowly I start to pull it back against my suction and he is panting some, "oh yeah..." then I let go with my mouth and start to slowly suck it in and out of my mouth letting my saliva coat it and soak it. I don't swallow any of my spit, not because it grosses me out, but because I need to get his cock good an wet, all the way down to his balls.

Finally start to feel the saliva as it reaches my hand at the base of his cock and then I start using my other hand to stroke him downwards pushing the spit down his cock while I am still sucking and licking the head of it. He has rested a hand on my shoulder, massaging somewhat, mostly it seems that he is holding on. Still I continue to suck his cock and now that his whole cock is wet with my spit, I start stroking his cock from where my lips can reach to the base and back slow at first. I start to add a bit of twist to the stroke like I am turning a wrench while working up and down the shaft. I notice that he is starting to breath harder now, so I increase the tempo some but I reach down and lick his balls gently at first then I pull one into my mouth then the other, then I stop stroking him and start to lick the base of his cock and work my way up it slowly looking up into his eyes letting him know that I want him to enjoy this. As I get back to the top I wrap my other hand around the base of his cock and slowly start up the stroking and twisting while I pull his velvet head back into my mouth. I pull him as far into my mouth as I can without hitting that gag reflex and I start to apply intense suction onto it, pulling my head back till just before it leaves my mouth and then I suck it back in. then I let it slide almost out again but licking the tip of his head as it goes and then start to suck it back in again. I continue this and gradually increase the tempo, till suddenly he shouts, "I'm going to come and I can't hold it back..." I give it one last pull with my mouth and start licking down towards his base stroking his base with my hand and I feel his come hit the side of my face and go down my back while he grabs my other shoulder. I can feel him humping my hand and holding tight to my shoulder, and by now I am so hard myself that I am surprised that I have not come. I continue to stroke his cock and lick / suck around the base of it. While he finishes coming and starts to get his breath back.

Once he recovered he pushed me back some and went down on his knees between my legs. I knew that I would not last and I told him so. So he started sucking on me then he took a finger and put it in his mouth and started sucking on it. I couldn't understand at first but then he went back to sucking on my dick and I am relaxing and enjoying then he eases his finger into my ass. Slowly at first then gradually starts to pull back, then in and then back out. As he takes my dick in his mouth he would push his finger in, and as he let my dick out of his mouth he would pull his finger back. Then he sped up the whole process and I pulled his head to the side, I could feel it, I felt him start to suck on my belly as I pushed my cock forward beside his face and he rammed his finger as deeply inside me as he could and came, loudly. Then fell back spent. He left my room at that point, and I went to sleep and it was never mentioned again, well till the next time anyway.

--------------------------------------------------

So now totally rock hard, and afraid my wife is going to find out then freak out, I sit there waiting for the proverbial axe to fall...

"So," She says finally, "You like to suck dick?"

"No, I mean, well I guess so." I stutter.

"Sounds to me like you do like to. Me, I don't mind. I like to with you because you seem to like to go down on me so much, but before it was just something that seemed expected of me. And you don't find men attractive but you like to suck dick, interesting." She shrugged and got up and left. As if to say well that's it, curiosity satisfied.