A Taste of France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips jerked reflexively as she continued to suck my cock, and sliding her mouth back up the length of my cock she allowed some cum to spill from her mouth to run down my cock. Sitting back she gave me a wicked smile and in that delightful accent added, "I love being dirty."

Reaching down she picked up my towel and wiped me dry, then wiped my come from her lips. Reaching down she took my cock, still swollen but shrinking slowly, and placed it back inside my swimsuit, gently stroking me.

Reaching forward she kissed me again, and I could taste myself on her lips. "You don't need to reciprocate now," she said. "I have an appointment and I need to" – she laughed – "use the bidet. I'm a little damp."

Picking up her dress, she turned to walk away, looking over her shoulder. "Saturday night. 7pm. Dinner. Bring some wine."

Mesmerized, as she walked away I watched her heart-shaped posterior, framed in black satin, disappear through the gate. As she went through, she looked over her shoulder, her breasts swinging free, and blew me a kiss.

***

She was right about what would happen when I was back inside. I masturbated, reliving the events of the afternoon, until I was sore and the reservoir was dry.

***

Saturday evening, 6.30pm. Date night with Alexandra. What to wear....casual? Dressy? For wine I'd bought a pricey Bordeaux. In the end I went for pants and a shirt, not casual but also not over the top. I'd put on some tight boxer shorts to try and keep some control....

with butterflies in my mouth I knocked on her door.

The door opened and a vision of loveliness stood there. Black elegant dress, deep cleavage, a whiff of perfume. Black strappy heels that pushed her breasts forward and her ass back. The same smile and limpid eyes. Her hair was done up on top of her head in some manner.

"Bon soir, monsieur Paul. Ah... tres bon. A Bordeaux," she said taking the bottle. She poured two glasses and handed me one.

***

Dinner was simple French fare; onion soup, nicoise salad, steak frites with crème caramel and coffee. We talked of various matters, perhaps to build a sense of intimacy; we were both anticipating what we knew would follow that evening.

She'd left France a few months ago, accepting a visiting fellowship, after divorcing her cheating husband. She'd initially had an apartment for six months in one of the big blocks near the institution. That was where she'd met Jonathan, the man I'd seen her with.

"I'm not proud of that," she said. "But I was lonely and I hadn't been fucked in months."

At the end of the six months she'd accepted the offer of a temporary lectureship, and rented the house next door.

***

After dessert we went into the lounge and Alexandra sat down on the couch.

"Come and sit here," she said. I sat down on her right, unsure of what was next. She reached up and undid her hair, which cascaded down over her shoulders. I've always found long hair on women very sexy.

I was close enough to smell her perfume.

"Kiss me," she said and I leant forward, angling my head. After several minutes of kissing, a little tongue, and some lip nibbling I slid my right hand up to cup her breast. She pushed forward into my palm, and in response I began to rub her breast through the dress, all the while still kissing her. I reached behind to unzip her dress, which slipped off her shoulders to reveal the delicate purple lace bra pushing her breasts up and forward, cupping them for my pleasure. Leaning forward I kissed the inside of her cleavage, slipping my tongue under the edge of the lace to caress her nipple, which hardened as she moaned. With my other hand I reached down, under her dress, searching for her pussy.

She put her hand down and stopped me. "Don't be in such a hurry," she said. "Kiss my breasts some more. Wait a little...before you touch me there...anticipation is everything."

Wait? I'd been waiting all my life it felt like.

Standing up, she stepped out of her shoes, slipped out of her dress, and unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off. Reaching down she undid my belt and I stepped out of my pants and shoes, taking off my socks, leaving both of us standing in our underwear. Taking me by the hand she led me upstairs into her bedroom and sat in the edge of the bed.

"Lie down on your stomach on the bed," she said. I complied, and she knelt on the bed beside me, placing her hands on my shoulders and giving me a back massage. "You're tense," she said, kneading my tight muscles, running her hands up and down my back, working the tension out. I was comfortably dozing off, my erection becoming a little flaccid, when Alexandra started kissing my back, working her way down my spine with delicate little pecks. That immediately got my attention. When she reached my underwear, she pulled it down a few inches, then with her hands pulled my cheeks apart. I started to tense my buttocks, and she said "Relax. No need to be worried," and she kissed her way down between my cheeks. Reaching my anus, she delicately pushed her tongue in there and I just about hit the roof.

"Relax," she said, continuing her tongue action as I involuntarily tightened my muscles in response to the sensations she was creating.

It was almost a disappointment when she took her tongue away and pulled my underwear completely off.

"Lie there a minute," she said and I heard the bedside drawer opening. Returning to the bed, I felt the coldness of something liquid as she squeezed this over my back passage and into my crack. I tried to relax as she massaged the liquid in.... when Alexandra carefully inserted a finger into my ass, I tightened reflexively on her finger, gasping.

She pushed her finger in further, moving it in and out, and in response I thrashed on the bed, my cock now rock hard, as I tried to fuck the bed in response to her actions. I was nearly ready there when she stopped, removing her finger.

"Not yet, cherie. You can't come. You haven't fucked me yet." She reached down, picking up a towel and carefully wiped me and her fingers. I turned on to my side, facing her and she leaned over me, licking my cock which responded jerkily.

I was so hard it almost hurt.

"So, Monsieur Paul, you like that? My finger in your ass? I think maybe we fuck now," she said.

I'd never had a woman do this to me before in such a sensual, erotic manner. Such a dirty girl.

***

She climbed off the bed. Facing away from me, Alexandra slid her panties down over the curve of her hips and bent forward, lifting one foot out first and then kicking her other foot free. Her panties flew across the room and landed on the carpet. She was still wearing the bra. Turning round to face me she sat on the edge of the bed, her shaved legs demurely closed. Then, as if she was a courtesan displaying her wares, she put her hands behind her on the bed and leaned back, slowly, so slowly, opening her legs, her pink shaved labia peeking out at me from between her thighs. I stared at her pussy and with a smile Alexandra beckoned me closer.

I got off the bed and knelt down on the carpet so I was between her legs, and leaning forward put my hands on her inside thighs and spread her lips apart with my thumbs. She opened her legs further to help me as I put my tongue inside her pussy and started licking her, totally intent on moving to her centre and making her orgasm. Carefully I moved my attention upwards and she shuddered as my tongue flicked across her little hard nub. Reaching forward she stroked my hair as I worked my tongue back down the length of her pussy. Pulling back I looked up at her, lying open for me in all her glory.

I so wanted to slide my aching cock into her, to feel her moaning under me as I thrust my length fully into her satin tightness, to pump my seed into her until it flowed back out....

"You are teasing me," she said, looking at me, calling me back from my vision.

"Making me wait. But I don't want to wait any longer. Lick me. Lick me down there again. Make me come. Put your tongue in my pussy. I want to see you between my thighs."

I leant forward again, slipping my tongue back into her folds and I swirling it around her clit, sucking harder, caressing her center with my tongue as she squirmed. We continued this way for several minutes, her excitement building. Meanwhile, my cock, although no longer the center of attention, was still impressively hard.

Taking my lips away I stood up and got onto the bed, to lie on my right side. Alexandra understood and pulled herself further up the bed to lie on her left side facing me. I kissed her on the lips, and not withstanding the taste of her nectar she kissed me back with passion, her tongue in my mouth, her body pressed close to mine. I ran my left hand over her smooth skin, the arc from shoulder to ass, my fingers sweeping over her curves and returning to cup the soft fullness of her right breast, my thumb rubbing her erect nipple. She pressed her body close to me, my cock lying insistent between us.

"I've been neglecting you," she said and slid her right hand between us, caressing my hardness, running her hand from my balls to the purple head, running her thumb over the glans. I was, no surprise, leaking again. After several minutes of this I rose to my knees and pushed her on to her back. I leant over and lightly bit her neck, then her breasts, first one and then the other.

"Ohh," she exclaimed, "yes, bite me, hurt me," so I continued to nip with increasing force, as her back came off the bed and she reflectively squeezed me more tightly. Moving lower I slid first one, then a second finger into her wet slit.

She was so hot and tight and I so wanted to be inside her, but this was about Alexandra's pleasure, not mine, so I started moving my fingers in and out as I leant forward over her groin and kissed her there, continuing to trace circles around her clit with my tongue. Alexandra was breathing rapidly now, emitting small gasps of pleasure and her groin was moving against my thrusting fingers. I pressed my tongue harder against her swollen clit and she moaned loudly. I was moving my tongue as quickly as I could and was driving my fingers hard into her. I could feel her trembling.

"Oh, cherie, you are so bad...that's so good." I felt her pussy expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting around my fingers.

The thought that I was going to make her orgasm had my cock throbbing between my own legs.

I started moving my fingers more rapidly, in synchronization with her hip movements. She was moaning continuously and looking up I saw her eyes were closed and her red lips parted as she emitted those soft sounds of pleasure. Her fingers were busy on her nipples and her breasts were glistening with sweat. I was sweating as well, and my tongue and lips were covered with her sticky juice. My fingers made sloppy wet sounds as they moved in and out of her pussy and I was painfully aware of my aching cock.

Alexandra's moans were becoming louder, more frequent, and higher pitched. Her legs were thrashing violently as I licked her center as fast as I could and thrust my fingers harder, deeper, in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Paul, I'm going to come...mon dieu. Don't stop, please don't stop," and then she was coming, her pussy tightening and releasing around my fingers, a gush of fluid accompanying her orgasm, her hands holding my head between her thighs as I fought to keep my mouth on her clit.

As her contractions slowed and she opened her eyes, I carefully removed my fingers from her slit. "Oh," she said, looking at me, "that was exquisite. I think I'll cook dinner for you every night." And she fell back on the bed, closing her eyes again.

I lay down beside her, my erection slowly subsiding.

***

Some minutes passed before she opened her eyes again. Reaching out she ran her fingers along my penis, now a deflated shadow of its former glory.

"Poor boy!" Alexandra said. "So small now. Perhaps I can help," and leaning over me she licked my cock from top to bottom, with a predictable response. My cock began to swell in size, jerking involuntarily away from my stomach. I opened my legs wider as she got to her knees and knelt between my legs, taking me in her mouth as I hardened, her hair falling over my groin as she worked to restore my former glory. As the sensations increased so did my utterances, of the "Oh baby...that's so good...don't stop...all the way down" variety, and I start to thrust back into her mouth. After several minutes I was as rigid and excited as before. It seemed Alexandra was going to suck me off again, a delightful prospect, but at the same time a little disappointing as I was had been anticipating that initial thrust into her pussy, that tightness as I invaded her depths for the first time, that sense of timeless union as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in to her.

As if reading my mind she raised her head and spoke.

"Why don't you do me from behind?" she said. Turning round she faced away, spreading her legs wider but still kneeling.

I could see the brown puckered rosette of her ass and the bulging lips of her sex where lay the entrance to paradise. With furious urgency I rolled to my side, climbed to my knees, moved behind her and grabbed her hips. She reached behind with one hand, grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. "Wait," she said as I started to push forward. Putting her head down the bed, she pulled her ass cheeks apart with both hands. She was now totally exposed as I slowly pushed home, pushing the head of my swollen cock past her initial tightness, then pushing my cock deep in her hot, wet pussy until my groin was hard up against her buttocks.

"Ahhhh yes!...you feel... grand...so big," she said, moving back against my groin. "Fuck me.... fuck my cunt....right now."

I slowly pulled out and thrust back in, her swollen lips clinging to my engorged length as I withdrew. She opened up in response to my strokes, and as I withdrew I could see her excitement glistening on my shaft.

"Oh cherie ...cherie, that's...oh yes," she moaned, "Faster. Vite vite. Go a little faster."

I thrust forward into her again and again, faster, the tempo building, a squelching sound each time as our bodies met. With each stroke I could see her breasts jiggling slightly, still confined by the purple lace.

I needed more hands; to hold her breasts, her hips, to caress her in front as we fucked. As if reading my thoughts, she took her hands from her cheeks, placing one arm down on the bed to brace against my strokes. Her head still on the bed, she placed her other hand between her legs, touching her clitoris.

"Oh...harder, cherie, faster," she cried. I quickened my pace some more. "Ohhh yes! Ohhhh my,,, mais oui!" she exclaimed.

She was pushing her firm ass back into me with real force, meeting each thrust. This continued for several minutes, our mutual excitement growing.

As I thrust in and out I looked down at the erotic sight in front of me: Alexandra on her knees, the shapely curves of her body tapering to her waist before swelling into her derriere, my cock plowing her from behind. Doggy-style was perhaps a little anonymous, a little animalistic, but was unquestionably my favorite position.

Apart from all my other favorite positions.

"I'm really close...I'm going to come soon," I warned her. "So am I," she said. "Come over my ass. I want to feel you come over me".

Such a dirty girl.

As I passed that point of no return, I slid out of her pussy, tensing my muscles to intensify my pleasure, to delay that instant of release. Pointing my cock at her ass and back, I rubbed myself furiously until I could not hold back any more. Gasping, I ejaculated powerfully, spraying thick hot white pearls half way up her back, and then, with less force, splattering her ass and her pussy. " I can feel you on me," she said, "warm and sticky". As she spoke, her hand was still moving furiously between her legs. Her legs trembled, she thrashed and moaned, and her orgasm seemed to go on forever, until, spent, she collapsed forward onto the bed, face down, her ass and back splattered with my jism. Exhausted, drained, I lay down alongside her, caressing her skin.

A minute or so later she turned onto her side to face me. "That was ...intense."

Alexandra turned away from me. "Cuddle with me," she said. I moved forward, my groin against her ass, my arm resting on her side, my hand cupping one breast. She pushed back against me, my sticky deflated cock hard against her ass. As I held her close I could feel my come on her back and buttocks. The room smelled of sex: of our sweat, of my semen, of her pussy.

We fell asleep that way. When I stirred some hours later, we were no longer entangled, but the moonlight from the window – we'd forgotten to pull the shades – was across her body.

Such a dirty girl.

I could fall in love with this woman I thought.

When I woke, Alexandra was on her side, looking at me.

Leaning forward, brushing her hair from her face, she kissed me. "I think we should shower. Have some breakfast," she said. "And then... I think you should fuck me again."

****

12