All Comments on 'A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 10'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In Chpt 6, she said

"I really do love you, John." My question is...does she still and if this is what two people who "love" each other would do...what the fuck would they do to someone they hate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is no love

Pam doesn't love John because she has been keeping toomany secrets from him. John needs to just end the marriage and let Pam live with Kevin and Theresa. I believe Sandy was the wife's name and since she is a sex slave herself, why did Kevin have to send her away with the kids all the time. Where are the kids now that the three are driving off somewhere. It is time to let John show his manhood and drop the asshole and destroy his life by filing a suit with school board.

beagle9690beagle9690over 13 years ago
There are no wrong opinions here.

Interesting, John should show his manhood? I thought he already had, John is Kevin’s servant. He should get a divorce, and dump Pam. That could work out, and perhaps that is what Kevin wants; he would have Pam free and clear. The story will continue without John. People have some definite opinions about this story and that is good, it is a testament to the writer. There are no wrong opinions here. John should sue the school board, for what, Kevin giving him a job? Sexual harassment, perhaps? Would Pam ever do that and give up those indescribable orgasms. Perhaps Kevin is indemnified, part of his contract. I wouldn’t put it past him. The School Board might settle out of court, to keep things quiet. If not can you imagine the Lawyers that Kevin could field against John to embarrass him under cross examination. Would that regain John’s manhood, assuming he lost it to begin with? Only blood can settle the score here, I will concede to that, but it has to be man to man, not some cowardly act without fair warning given. Does anyone think that John has the sand for that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just kill the mother fucker then his wife the the other wife but he should fuck the shit out of the bosses wife then beat the shit out of the whore he is married to and finish everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ah yes, a kind and gentle annony!!

what an asshole he she it is. Now he ants everyone killed. This fool should be banned from Lit. and I hope everyone gives it a 5 like me!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous