A Teaser Ch. 2

Story Info
A woman teases a man in light bondage with hands & mouth.
1.4k words
4.41
28.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body hummed from my climax and I took a moment to revel in the sensation before redirecting my attention to you. Slowly I opened my eyes and breathed deeply in an attempt to level my pulse – reclaim control. The room was now glowing with the morning sun. I glanced at the clock and saw it was just past daybreak. Gracefully, I moved off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom, returning in a moment's time holding something hidden behind my back. I positioned myself at the foot of the bed so that I had a perfect view of your body – legs widespread and bound by the ankles, arms fastened together with a pair of my old nylons tied tightly at the wrists. Your eyes met mine and I saw a flurry of emotion – curiosity, fear, need, desire and most of all… raw lust. I broke eye contact to soak in the scene. My gaze traveled over your strong arms to your chest, appreciating it's breadth and admiring the light downy curls of hair heavy around your upper body though slimming into a singular path from navel to crotch.

You watched as I examined you and when my eyes lingered between your legs, I saw your cock twitch involuntarily – pulsing with blood. I turned around and squeezed about a tablespoon of flavored oil into a cupped palm then dropped the bottle on the floor and moved to situate myself at your side choosing to facing your feet. I reached out and gently cupped your balls with my greased hand. Being careful to apply no pressure, I quickly coated the wrinkled flesh encasing your balls, then moved to slicken your shaft and inner thighs. Soon you were thickly drenched in the syrup-like substance that suffused the room with a spicy aroma. I lifted my hand and waited, focusing on your facial expressions. Less than twenty seconds passed before I heard you groan through clenched teeth. I watched as your eyes screwed shut and creases formed on your forehead and fanned out from the far corners of your eyes. You frantically struggled to get loose from the knot holding your wrists together as the heat between your legs intensified.

The oil I used was not only flavored and scented, it also released a chemical that heated blood-engorged areas of the body to an almost alarming degree. Since your arms were not bound to the bedposts as were your legs, you flung them from headboard to waist and then side to side – briefly pausing to clutch your crotch with balled fists before flinging them again to and fro. I watched you for a few moments and then quickly bent my head to your engorged cock, taking the entire length deep into my mouth.

Your movements stilled instantly and you released a low guttural groan that swiftly escalated into a continuous panting grunt as you thrust your hips upwards and exhaled forcibly through your nose. The heat and tightness of my mouth combined with the slow burn of the oil created a sensation of warmth, suction and delicious friction that drove you to desperately hump against my face. My hands rested on each of your thighs as my mouth rhythmically bobbed up and down, over and over your cock. Moving my mouth so quickly that loud sucking sounds punctuated the quiet stillness of the room. My saliva dripped from the corners of my mouth and slid dripping onto your balls, thighs and wet the sheets beneath where you lay. I felt the muscles of your thighs clench under my hands with each thrust of your hips as you worked to plunge your cock deeper, harder down my throat.

Suddenly I felt your balls draw tight and recognized the trembling rush flowing from your sac into the base of your shaft and... I stopped. Quickly, before you could lower your bound arms to trap me, I scrambled off the bed out of reach. You broke your silence once again, startling me as you raged and cursed, twisting violently against the knotted ties holding you captive. Soon, though, your anger turned to pleas and you breathlessly begged me to finish you. I ignored you until you calmed and then slowly moved to the head of the bed to whisper in your ear.

"No darling, not yet," I said, my own voice ragged with lust and longing sounded raw in the fevered silence of the room. "Rest now for I'll be back very soon to continue our game."

I walked out of the room only by sheer determination. I had been shaken and moved by your need. I wanted only to turn around and pounce on you, allow the passion to rule but by sheer will, I reined in the impulse. You called out to me from the bedroom twice, and then the house grew silent once more. After 15 minutes, I re-entered the room. The rising sun cast slanted slivers of sunlight on your skin, highlighting the tiny curling hairs sprouting from every pore on your thighs and chest. You lay still. Eyes closed. My eyes flicked down your body and noticed your cock was again flaccid.

Once more I reached for the oil and put a scant amount into my right palm. Without drawing attention to my presence, I grasped your cock in the oiled palm and began to stroke your softened cock with tight hard strokes. You opened your eyes immediately and tensed every muscle in your long, lean frame. I began to jerk my hand in quick movements, feeling your cock bulge and stretch under my fingers. Your arms were once again over your head. Your legs still spread very wide. I could see your balls jiggle each time my hand jerked upwards, stroking your cock, forcing it to grow as I moved my hand faster and faster. I could hear the squelching of the slick oil in time with my stroking and just that sound itself made me hot, made me unconsciously part my knees with the swell of my pussy, made me open my mouth to take breaths in short pants. I forced my gaze from the scene of my hand working your cock to look into your face. Our eyes locked on one another and yet I did not stop stroking your cock. As we stared at one another I spoke softly, "Do you want to cum, baby? Huh? That feels good doesn't it? Oh yeah, I bet it does. It feels good to have my tight fist curled around your cock… so slick, so tight.. I bet you want to cum don't you?" I said, still looking at you in the eye, holding your gaze although I was aware of the effort you were making to not explode all over my hand.

I slowed my strokes… until eventually I was hardly using any pressure at all. I saw your expression go from ecstasy to frustration in the blink of an eye. This time, however, you didn't make a sound. I once again left the room and allowed 20 minutes to pass.

I slipped into the room once more and knelt over you letting my thick blonde hair trail down your chest, stomach and then sweep across your balls. I wrapped my silky hair around your soft cock and began to stroke, the satin feel of my hair tickling and brushing along your thighs and against your balls as my hand easily slipped over the silky hair covering it. As my hand quickened, I bent down and began to lick your balls, hearing you groan and feeling your cock leak trails of pre-cum into my hair. Suddenly I stopped and detangled my hair, untied your hands, but left your legs spread and bound wide open. I moved back down to take you deep into my mouth feeling your hands grip my hair on either side of my face, pulling me onto your cock with the pent up aggression having been forced to wait to cum for so long. "Suck it," you huffed with each tug of my hair, each thrust of your hips, forcing my face deep between your legs almost gagging me with the strength of your movements. My hand moved up and fondled your balls, instantly becoming coated with my saliva dripping from my mouth and between your legs… a slickened finger rubbed below your balls and quickly pushed into the tight muscled ring of your ass at the same moment you cried out and gripped my head, thick strands of hot cum jetting into my mouth. I swallowed most of the salty sweet fluid, yet felt a bit escape and drip onto my chin as I raised my head to look at you. You were looking down at me with such a clear direct look of love and adoration that gave me a start.

"Want to do it again?" I whispered, smiling back with joy.