A Tempting Vacation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers

He immediately turned to shield himself, and fearful that she might start screaming that he was some pervert on the prowl, he hurriedly escaped back to the only refuge he could find, the changing room, and Beth.

"What are you doing?" Beth asked, genuinely perturbed, as she pulled the dress back up to conceal her now braless breasts.

Ron quietly explained the situation, and Beth quickly slipped the straps back over her shoulders and stepped from the dressing room to confirm his tale. She saw the mother and daughter, having now moved further into the store. The mom did indeed appear a little agitated, and turned to look toward where Beth stood, making eye contact, and before guiding her daughter further away, shot Beth a disgusted look.

Beth returned to the dressing room,"I think everything is fine, but, well, you can't walk out of here like that," she said, glancing to Ron's clearly outlined penis. Realizing she was thrust once again into close proximity with Ron, she decided she should be able to exhibit enough self control to have a little more fun with him, "I am disappointed in you once again trying to show off your penis, especially after we just discussed this!" Beth carried on, taking advantage of the situation to fuck with her plaything a little. "I don't want to get all into it again, so why don't you stay in here with me, where it is safe, and you can have some time to calm down."

How she managed not to laugh as she spoke the words, "where it is safe" was beyond Beth, but once again, she was glad to see Ron appeared utterly confused and a little worried about his situation.

"Okay, well let's just finish up our shopping for Pam, and you try to get control of your body." Beth said, this time taking a longer look at Ron's impressive, hard, young cock. God, she was driving herself as crazy as she was Ron, but then again, she loved this torturous kind of teasing and tempting, even if it was self inflicted.

"Let's get back to the dress," she pushed onward, "I have the bra off, now let me just get rid of this god-awful panty lines." And with that, she reached under the rather tight dress, causing the hemline to ride up dangerously high on her thighs, and began to tug the panties from rapidly growing inferno between her legs. She knew Ron was watching intently as she bent at the waist, her ass now precariously close to his cock. As she stepped first one foot, then the other from the now damp panties, her ass cheeks peeked from beneath the dress, swaying invitingly before his now noticeably throbbing penis.

She straightened, and turned to face Ron, "Now tell me honestly, do you think Pam would wear this, now remember, it won't be quite this tight or short on her."

Ron could only hope Pam would wear this dress, rather, wear this dress like Beth was wearing it, obviously with no panties or bra. Her nipples were not just showing through the dress, but they looked hard enough to almost rip the fabric so gallantly straining to contain her utterly sexy boobs. He couldn't really tell she wasn't wearing panties, but most anyone would guess she was commando due to the way the dress hugged her hips with not a hint of panty line.

With his desire for Pam to wear this dress firmly motivating his response, Ron said, "I think she might, I mean it looks great on you, so why would she not want to have it?" Ron knew his cock was now rock hard, and pressing incessantly against the light green trunks. He thought he had noticed Beth take a few quick glances at it already, so he decided to stand tall and let his cock create an definite barrier between them, and if Beth shot him down again, so be it, but he couldn't take much more of this teasing.

"Why thank you young man, you certainly know how to make an old woman feel good." Beth unexpectedly found herself flirting a little with Ron, evidence of the smoldering lust slowly engulfing her. She glanced yet again to Ron's crotch, part of her wanting to keep up the tease, then leave him rock hard and throbbing, but another part of her, ever gaining control of her decision making, wanted to free that beautiful prick and let it bring her the pleasure she had experienced earlier in their trip, on the beach.

"Ron, you know we need to leave soon to meet back up with Sue, and given the way you unashamedly exhibited yourself to her earlier, I really think you need to get yourself under control." Beth said with a firm voice, again motioning to his cock.

"I know, I mean I have been trying," Ron confessed, " but being so close to you in here, with you looking so sexy in this dress and all, I just can't seem to go down, you know?" Ron finished, his lust filled brain no longer able to refrain from the truth.

"My My, aren't you just full of compliments today? I wouldn't normally ever even suggest such a thing, but, well, maybe you should, you know, relieve yourself. I mean, you seem to be hard all the time, and it must be rather bothersome for you after a while. And I guess it is kind of my fault for having you help me with my bra and all." Beth offered while staring at his now obviously pulsating cock as she spoke. "It would just be, well, you know, a necessary physical release to allow you to gain some modesty. Nothing at all sexual about it, right?" She said, trying to keep him at arm's length, "I suppose I should leave the room to give you some privacy if that would help. I mean, I wouldn't want to be a distraction"

Ron, eager to stroke his cock while Beth watched, didn't think twice about taking her up on the offer. He was past the point of fearing offending her, and was quick to push his trunks down over the thick shaft and enlarged head of his prick as he said, "You won't be a distraction, believe me. Actually, I think I can finish pretty quickly and we can still meet Sue on time. I mean, it's not like you haven't, you know, seen it before, so I'll just sit here and go as fast as I can." Ron said as he began to do just the opposite, and slowly stroke his cock while watching Beth watch him.

Beth was now transfixed on Ron's cock. Having seen it protruding from the beach was one thing, and even the quick look she and Pam had taken earlier that morning had been impressive, but seeing it now, fully erect and throbbing from the last hour or so of intense teasing, was more than impressive. Beth truly believed Ron's was the most perfect cock she had ever seen. Maybe not the longest, but it had to be the best combination of length and girth a girl could want, and most of all, it just looked perfect. The day's teasing had now pushed her desires to the point that she just had to watch Ron stroke it for her.

"Uh, well, I guess if I inadvertently caused your erection with this little fashion show for Pam, I should be accommodating. If you want to go ahead and masturbate you can." Beth acted on her desires, yet was still trying to maintain her detached approach as a means to keep him guessing going forward.

"Why don't you, you know, take care of things, while I get changed so we can go." Beth decided to continue to maintain the nonchalant reaction to him as best she could, and began to move past Ron in the tight quarters, picking up her short skirt and peach colored top from the chair, and hanging them on the hook where the white dress had recently been. As she moved, the tight dress began to ride further up her thighs, until even more of each tanned ass cheek was peeking form beneath the sexy dress.

Ron never took his eyes off Beth, forcing himself to keep his strokes nice and slow. As much as he wanted to cum, he also didn't want this moment to come to an end. Beth was not making any effort to reposition the dress, and eventually she turned and unabashedly watched Ron stroke his thick cock.

He was working his cock slowly but steadily from the base up to the blood engorged head. It was possibly one of the sexiest things Beth had ever encountered. The past few days of teasing were coming to a head in this small changing room in a ladies boutique. Beth's desire to "tease and release" Ron was quickly crumbling under the weight of the blood engorged cock he was waiving before her now.

Beth moved toward Ron, until she was standing between his wide spread legs. She noticed the precum beginning to run down his cock and onto his still steadily pistoning fist.

She could take no more, and placing her hand on his thighs she bent at the waist and placed her lips against her right ear, "Ron," Beth throatily whispered, "Remember in the club, when I talked to you about the line we mustn't cross?" He nodded to acknowledge his recollection of the conversation, a bead of sweat now appearing across his forehead and upper lip, as she continued, "Well, I have no choice but to cross it one more time. I can't help but feel that I may have played a role in your, ah, condition this morning, so I think it would only be fair that I help you along a little. I am only doing this because we need to leave quickly and I like I said, I feel a little responsible." Beth lied, the entire time barely able to verbalize the implausible justification for what she was about to do.

Beth took a step back and grabbed Ron's forearms, pulling his hands free of his penis. She bent still further from the waist and brought her lips down to the now constantly flowing precum spilling forth from the purplish head of Ron's cock. She placed her lips at just the tip of his prick, and began to slowly alternate between licking and sucking the top 1/3 of his swollen cockhead. Her lips stretched wider and wider the further she allowed herself to descend around the mushroom shaped appendage.

Torn between wanted to have Ron erupt once again into, and perhaps even onto her lips and face, and her desire to straddle his lap and impale her now smolderingly damp pussy on the granite-like flesh towering between his legs, Beth forced herself to pull her talented lips and tongue from his prick. Knowing they only had time for him to cum once, her choice was clear.

Ron watched first with utter amazement and gratitude as Beth lovingly tormented his cock with her puffy lips and soft tongue like nothing he'd ever experienced from Amy, and then with equal regret as she pulled her gifted mouth from his cock.

Before he could even voice his displeasure, Beth began to peel the tight dress over her head. As her legs came free, she threw first one, then the other over Ron's thighs, bringing her pussy up against his throbbing manhood. Her boobs were just at Ron's eye level, and he tried as best he could to kiss and lick his way to her nipples. But until she lowered herself, he would not be able to achieve his goal.

The length of his cock caused Beth's clit to rub against the sensitive underside of Ron's penis. Their combined juices virtually eliminating any significant friction, as his cock easily maneuvered between the folds of Beth's outer lips and repeatedly against her enlarged and supersensitive clitoris.

"I don't think I can take much more of this." Ron was finally forced to admit. "please, please fuck me right now."

Beth looked down at the enormous cock she was about to take into her body. She stood on her tiptoes, barely managing to align herself with the towering prick. As she nestled his head into the entrance of her pussy, Beth leaned closer to Ron and through labored breaths, whispered yet again, "Remember Ron, I am only doing this to help you. I still believe that going forward, we must maintain the line we discussed." The entire time she spoke, Beth deliberately lowered her body. She could feel herself stretching to accommodate the pulsing head, and then as it slipped inside her, any sense of relief was almost at once replaced by her lips seemingly being pulled inward as the thick shaft kept ascending, continuing to bring her pleasure.

Beth tried to focus, as she continued, "You understand, right Ron," she paused, biting her lip as she sank further down, "what we are doing here is simply, ah....., ah, well, ah, simply, ah God, um, helping you, umm, regain a sense, ah ah of modesty," again Beth paused, having taken about half of Ron's length. At this position, Ron was able to mount a full assault on Beth's nipples, firmly sucking first one, then the other hungrily past his quivering lips.

Having been focused solely on pacing her descent onto his prick, Beth moaned from the unexpected sucking being administered to her always sensitive nipples. Her pussy was involuntarily pulsing around the thick shaft. Beth attempted to control her body's response, but was certain that she was likely going to cum by the time she worked him entirely into her smoldering cunt. As Ron continued nibbling on her breasts, Beth allowed herself to drop completely onto his lap. Having bottomed out, she quit speaking and leaned her forehead against Ron's, and gave in to the orgasm overwhelming her body from her core seemingly to the tips of her nipples trapped between Ron's teeth. The feeling of having such a fat cock buried so incredibly deep within her was prolonging her pleasure at a level she had never before experienced, at least not for such an concentrated duration. The feelings remained intense, even as she sat mostly still.

Ron was trying not to cum, and was thankful Beth was not riding him. He wouldn't last more than a couple of strokes if she did. He could tell from the way she quivered, moaned, and now struggled to talk that she was getting off. She dropped her head against his, her eyes clasped tightly shut, and he saw her firmly biting her lower lip. Suspecting she was in the middle of her own orgasm, he decided to take a chance, and quickly grabbed Beth under the ass, leaned forward and stood up with her still tightly impaled on his cock.

Her eyes flew open in surprise as Ron took two step toward the mirror and firmly pressed her against the wall. He clutched her ass cheeks and began to withdraw from her in a slow, but steady rate.

Beth could feel the vacuum as the thick cock pulled free from her needy cunt. Ron pulled the head almost completely out, until only about ½ of the large mushroom shaped orb still remained in the entrance of her pussy, then will all his might and leverage, Ron slammed back into Beth, forcing her body to travel even higher up against the mirror.

She half gasped, half moaned, as again, Ron withdrew, but now more rapidly, and at the same point of withdrawal, he grabbed her ass even more forcefully, and slammed the entire length of thick cock back into her defenseless pussy.

Beth was beginning to moan rather loudly, and Ron was now grunting, as he doubled his pace, pounding her as fast as he could. After about four or five such strokes, he felt his cock recoil in readiness of what was certain to be a mind-blowing orgasm.

Beth could tell Ron was about to come, even as yet another orgasm began to overwhelm her body. Finally he held her pinned against the wall as his cock swelled up even more. Shot after shot of pent up sexual frustration exploded inside the sexy 35 year old, even as she squirmed between him and the wall, feeling like he was filling her entire body cavity with his ejaculate.

Almost at once, Ron's legs began to tire, and he lowered Beth back to the ground, stepping away and pulling a still thick, almost 9 inches of cock from her well fuck cunt.

It took a few moments, but Beth eventually began to rebound from the thorough fucking she had just received. Having lost control so quickly to this lanky teenager, and the fact that he had quite simply fucked the living hell out of her was not lost on Beth. She quickly realized she would have to find a way to bring him back to the unsure teenage hormone factory she wanted to torment for the rest of their vacation.

Still panting for a steady breath, Beth looked to Ron, his impressive dick still dripping from their combined juices, "Hopefully, that thing will finally deflate some. We need to get dressed now that I've relieved your, uh, tension, and go meet Sue."

Ron nodded his agreement, even as his cock twitched at the sight of Beth's sweat covered, freshly fucked and nearly perfectly conditioned body.

More to come...

JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers