All Comments on 'A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 10'

by misterwho

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved It!

This is the first submission I have read from you. I loved it! I also realize that there is more to the story, but you write in such a beautiful way, I didn't feel like I was missing anything. I am so glad to see that there is more from you to read....(I came twice. Mmmm)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Binita should get pregnant soon, and Thakur should drink her breast milk. In fact Binita should get pregnant again and again by Thakur and add to the family. Her husbadn should be cuckolded. I think you can do it Mr Who.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Если это трудно для того чтобы прочитать

Then perhaps one should, para não escrever histórias dumb do indian do burro in hindi dialect.

Per una nazione delle donne sensual, i produttori indiani sono il più inept and your story is no different.

Wenn dieses Rückgespräch hart zu verstehen ist, then hey it matches your story completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Elderly Neighbour should get fucked while....

Elderly Neighbour should get fucked while Binita is watching. Then she is fucked in the Anus. Please use more of Hindi words like choot, lund and gaand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're the best!

Obviously like me, English is not your mother tongue, but your command of the language is admirable. It is so exquisite. You just put most native English speakers to shame. And you set a good but accessible target for us foreigners, English is the second language, to catch up with.

Back to the story, sometimes you might have too carry away with your mother tongue that you forget to do the translation for us non-hindi speakers, leaving us pondering what exactly the portagonists were speaking. Please pay attention to that in your coming stories. Other than that, i can't complain any more.

Go go with your marverllous works!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This series is excellent!

The best ever on this site.

Please let it go on and on. And let her husband finally find out how a real man treats a woman!

Thank you!

misterwhomisterwhoover 16 years agoAuthor
I missed certain translations!

I apologise for not having ensured any hindi dialogs are translated into English. I have previously used Hindi elegantly, translated in a sequence whereby it did not grate on the ears of the English-speakers. This time I did not follow that format and take care and so some of you have felt the use of hindi words. That includes the person who used greek symbols and didnt like my work and the Chinese person who liked the story and language. Thanks to both of you. I take note to be as careful in future as I have been in the past! Thanks!

pikugatkupikugatkuabout 16 years ago
the best of the bests

thakur/binita series is the best ever i read in the entire internet. and this episod is the best in the thakur/binita series. boss how could you write it!! please continue. we are very much eagerly waiting for the next episods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!write, write and keep writing.....

pikugatkupikugatkuabout 16 years ago
please read and encouraged!! we are waiting!!!

Please do not give ear to the comments of Anonymous in IAMX. your style opf writing is entirely good and perfect. I do not understand hindi. what should i do then!!? please keep writing. make binita pregnant without knowing of her husband but after some this kind of episods (like they are fucking and may be the maid or his driver watching). Let everybody celebrate the birth of the child and and let everybosy says with happy face that "the child looks very much like his father (pritom, binitas husband)". only thakurain and someone like shiala anty will be confused. when will you submit next episod. we are eagerly waiting!! do you give up. dont dont. we really like you. long time no submission, please boss......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome

This is some serious stuff. Eagerly waiting for the next episode.

angel228angel228about 16 years ago
Sequel plzzzzzzzz

waiting eagerly!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
The Kamasutra comes to life...

Misterwho - you've got talent! You have weaved some real erotica here...It's been a while since I have read here something so sinful which at the same time seemed so beautiful and poetic! Like the rest of the readers Iwould appreciate more chapters of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great elderly sex

i wished that had i be there instead of binita great father in law too. My father in law is also of the same nature he loves me a lot fucks me 365 days three hours daily he massage me first and then i massage him and then we both make sex on the terres during spring, rainy and summer and during winter in our room. i dont have a mother in law and my husband support me and dad for the same.

we three sleep together my husband fucks me first and goes to sleep where as my father in law fucks for three to four hours and we both sleep hugging each other some times my husband gets in mid night and fucks me again i love getting fuck by father in law more than my husband loe amking becomes more intresting on beaches and hotels where we are able to drink and make fun.

tripuratripuraover 10 years ago
Mighty Writing

Lost for words

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous