A Thousand Hot Nights

Story Info
A snake charmer attracts more than a snake.
779 words
3.39
11.6k
3
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in ancient times, there lived an exotic city in India that was known for their colorful entertainment. Also lived a snake charmer name Eli. To the people in the city, Eli was just a simple man entertained them with his dancing snakes. He may not have been a wealthy man; but his good looks and talent did make up for it.

One night, Eli was playing his music for his snakes when one of them ran off from the others. Eli grabbed the rest of his snakes and went after the escaped one. The snake slithered into a temple of belly dancers. Afraid that it will scare the women, Eli took out his flute and began to play. Soon one beautiful belly dancer emerged with his snake. Eli stopped and was amazed by the woman's beauty and body that was wrapped with silk cloth and his snake.

"I have never heard such beautiful music coming from a man," she said, "Please come in and play me another song." Eli smiled and entered the temple. Eli sat down and began to play another song while the dancer dance with the snake around her body. The whole time, he couldn't take his eyes off of her body. Luckily for him, she noticed and took a couple steps closer to him.

The two gazed at each other. The dancer soon dance closer to him to she was between his legs. Eli stopped playing and the woman stopped dancing. She began to stroke his hair with affection. His hands, soon, made contact with her bare legs. He began to touch them with his mouth while his hands continued to travel up to the cheeks of her butt and between her legs.

Her breathing began to get heavy. Soon, she pulled the shirt off of his ripped muscles. Eli glanced up at her.

"Go ahead, I won't bite," she said. She handed him a string from her shirt. With one pulled, he loosened her skirt that fell off of her body. Eli got up to his knees as she leaned against the wall. She rest one of her legs on his shoulder. He pressed his tongue inside her pussy. She cried with excitement and began to caress her big rounded breast.

Eli made her opened her legs more as she kept to catch her breath from the lust running through her body. She started to feel weak in her knees and slide down to his arms. The dancer pressed her breast against his chest while kissing him in the heat of passion. Her hands traveled from his hard abs to the stiffness in his pants. She opened it, finding his hard cock waiting for her.

"I hope your snakes don't get jealous," she said.

"Don't worry about them. It's this snake that needs your attention, my lady," he responded.

Her tongue started to swirl around the head of it and making its way into her mouth. Eli closed his eyes. His hands reached to grab her apple ass as he felt the warm wetness in her mouth surround his cock. He inserted one of his fingers inside her from behind. Soon, he lift her head up for grab a kiss from her wet lips. The two dropped down to the floor with pillows and blankets.

They grew hotter for each other. The dancer straddle Eli and connected her mouth to his. Suddenly, she found herself sliding his cock into entrance of pussy. His hands rest on her hips. She threw her head back while she bounced herself on top of him. Eli sat up pulling the dancer towards him. He wanted more from her.

He laid her down on her side while fucking her pussy with his tongue. Shortly after, Eli lied down behind her and lift her upper leg open, teasing her by rubbing the head of his cock on her pussy.

"Please, don't make me wait. Just do it!" she cried to Eli. He smiled at her and slide himself back inside of her. The dancer groaned in ecstasy, swinging her arms back to around his neck. He nibbled on her neck while his speed increased. His breathing got louder and more intense like a beast Her cries grew more louder till the point where she was about to go insane.

In a great climax, Eli pulled himself out, letting the dancer taste it one more time. She smiled at him while licking the juice off of him. He held her in his arms as they finished with a passionate kiss. Since then, the two were were like music and lyrics. Eli still charmed snakes, but he also charmed women.