All Comments on 'A Time to Play, and Grow Ch. 01-02'

by Metalopn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Joanne86Joanne86about 11 years ago

Fantastic story cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue with this story...

this sounds hot and I love the direction it's going...nice writing style...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Spell check

This is an excellent story concept. Your writing is good, very good. However you need an editor and at least a spell check. Constructive criticism from someone who will be watching for a continuation. :)

MetalopnMetalopnabout 11 years agoAuthor
My Response

I just wanted to thank all of you for the comments, both the praise and the criticism. I have been working on this story tirelessly for several days and still do not see the end in site. The storyline itself came to me in a dream, but rather than fading from memory like all before it, this one stayed with me. I have been considering publishing this story as an erotic novel since it is already at over 14000 words and not even half complete.

Keep in mind that I have not been using an editor, but I may for chapters five and six. I am not defending the use of poor grammar or spelling but it is wise to remember that in dialogue people do not speak in proper english. I have never in my life met someone who spoke without the use of conjunction, some of which were not even real words (i.e. "ain't", "yen's", "yous guys"). I have tried to remain vigilant on my spelling in the main body's of the story, but everyone makes mistakes.

Once again, thank you all for your criticism and compliments. Please keep it coming, and I hope you all enjoy the story as it unfolds.

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 11 years ago
I love it

Even with the spelling mistakes I love this story, great storyline, and writing...can't wait for the next chapters!!!! Thank you for this submission!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderfull!

I loved it too...can't wait for the next installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous