A Time to Play, and Grow Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers

"That's alright, we can take it slow." Tera pulled back, arching her back as she leaned backward onto her hands. "Why don't you get out of those jeans before you hurt yourself."

Alex needed no further encouragements as she arched upward to undo the tight button at her waist. Straightening her legs out and wiggling her ass to work her way free of the constraining denim. Free from the restricting jeans her burden was more noticeable then ever as the thin white cotton appeared to be stretched far from the smoothness it once covered.

Alex tossed the pants over the couch and hastily was at her feet, her cotton clad protrusion only inches from Tera's face. The moment Tera had been leading to, what she had been waiting for. She was shocked when Alex pushed her back, sinking down to her elbows. She had to turn slightly to move her legs out from under her without hitting the couch, but this is what Alex wanted. Alex moved swiftly down between her legs and with one hand on her stomach the other began rubbing up and down her thigh, switching from one leg to the other. Until now Alex had not broken eye contact, she thought the change in Tera's expression was from the surprise of her actions. Once she lowered her vision she could see the real reason for Tera's reaction. A prominent shape outlined in taut black nylon fabric.

"She... she's... "The though pounded in her mind.

"... Just like me?" the words slipped from her mouth, she wanted to take them back. There was no going back, Alex didn't care what she had between her legs, and she never would have. The surprise of not knowing in the first place was what floored her.

"Yeah, just like you, sorta." Tera spoke in her normal voice, afraid the moment had past, thinking that her genetically determined equipment would surely bring an end to the night's events.

Before another word was spoken Alex dropped lowered her head between her thighs, rubbing against nylon clad phallus. The pleasure of the touch and pressure shot through Tera, bringing a gasp followed closely with a moan. Alex knew the sound well, she loved that sound. Ever man and woman she had ever been with before her transition, she longed to hear them make this sound. She continued rubbing her cheeks into Tera, all while taking in the wonderfully erotic smell. She had been with men before, that much was obvious, but Tera didn't smell that way. There was no musk, no pungent salty smell. She smelled like a woman, as sweet and sensual as ever. She had expected that smell of this goddess, just not what else lie below her leather covered waist. Moving the sheer material aside Tera was freed from the nylon imprisoning her growing member. Alex wasted little time with pleasantries; the small drop of glistening precum that had developed at the tip was more than he needed to invite a taste of her. With her lips parted Alex kissed just the tip of her rapidly hardening penis, sliding her tongue just under it and licking the precum away.

"Oh my god!" Tera exclaimed, falling backward now all the way down to the soft clean carpet below.

Alex slowly taking her hardness deeper into her mouth with every motion. She was only a little longer than average, but her developing thickness was what impressed Alex them most. Before had been with me who were longer, thicker, or both, but none could compare to Tera. Her skin was silky smooth, with not a hint of foreskin to be seen. It was as beautiful as she herself was, and would have been as feminine if not for one thick vein on top, running the length of it. Alex loved it all the same, the sight, the smell, the sounds of Tera moaning in elation with every motion.

Tera had begun lightly thrusting upward trying to match Alex's motions, finding it difficult to remain focused enough to do so. She could feel the pleasure building, the waves surging inside her. With her climax quickly approaching she knew there was nothing to stop the impending rapture. Alex could feel it as well, Tera's movements were becoming erratic, her breaths short. She could feel Tera's beautiful head begin to swell within her mouth. With one load groan, still as sweet as ever, Tera released to Alex's eagerly awaiting tongue. Alex didn't miss a beat, moving to take her completely into his mouth as she freed herself into her. As Alex pulled back, carefully trying not to overwhelm Tera with the feel of her post orgasmic bliss. There was not a single drop lost by Alex as her lips parted from Tera, who was understandably still feeling tremors from the pleasure given.

Alex moved up beside her on the floor, feeling the pain of her pent up need for release. At times she welcomed that feeling, the pain that in and of itself was pleasurable. It guaranteed that her final release would be that much more rewarding.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Tera asked between breaths.

"Just practice really, and a strong desire to please I guess."

"Well... the practice... paid off. I think that was the best I have ever had." Tera's breathing slowing back to a normal pace. Her hand moved to Alex, feeling her still cotton encased hardness. She slowly sat upright, waiting for her ecstasy to subside. Looking at the burden afflicting Alex, she could clearly see the head through the translucent wet spot in the white cotton.

Staggering to her feet Tera held her hand out to Alex, helping her up and guiding her to the bedroom. Tera promptly removed the corset, dropping it to the floor and laid out a top of the smooth dark red comforter that adorned the bed, leaving Alex standing beside it.

"Do you have any lube?" Tera asked

Without delay Alex pulled a bottle from the drawer in the bedside table, and handed it to her. She crawled on to the bed nest to Tera as Tera poured a little of the fluid in her hand. Dropping the bottle she slowly rubbed her hands together in a futile attempt to warm the clear slippery liquid.

"I've gotta say, I don't normally do this." Tera stated as she reached past her now flaccid self and rubbed some of the slickness into and around her labia.

"Don't normally do what?" Alex asked, as she kicked her legs into the air and slid her panties up past her feet, finally freeing her from the constrictions. Tera's statement seemed open for interpretation, a little too vague for her liking; Alex had to know the meaning.

Tera reached out, almost encircling Alex's girth, and slowly stroking the full length of her hardness. Tera was unsure, but she thought she remembered it being shorter when last she had held it. Could she be mistaken? No, 'damn Morgan does good work', she thought.

"I just mean, I'm not used to being the one on bottom," she paused, thinking of how her previous statement could have been miss interpreted, "...well, also Its not like sleep with patients either!"

Alex had a devilish grin, finding Tera's uncomfortable state amusing; especially after the torment she put her though at the mall. Tera could perceive the meaning in this grin; she knew Alex was enjoying this.

"Oh, just shut up and come here." Tera said, as she started to roll over on to her hand and knees.

Alex abruptly stopped her attempt to roll, and climbed onto her, until she was between her legs. Tera could feel the solidity of Alex pressing against her stomach. Alex swiftly brought her lips down to meet Tera's; soft and smooth, the lips of an angel. The meeting of their tongues captivated Tera; it stirred an animal lust within her. She was used to being the aggressor, not the other way round. Her tongue delved into Alex's mouth, fighting for dominance. As Alex pulled back, Tera lightly bite her lower lip and pulled back, not wanted to hurt Alex, but just enough to show her what she wanted. Alex could feel the pressure between them as Tera raised her hips, grinding into her. She leaned back and took herself in hand to guide into Tera. Stopping just shy of entering her she rubbed the head of her almost engorged member around, in a manner to tease her, Tera's body writhing beneath her in anticipation of what was to come. Slowly at first she entered, feeling the warmth and tightness envelop her.

Tera moaned, the animalistic language of pleasure telling Alex to proceed. She couldn't wait any longer, she had to have her. Shrouded in desire she had to be all the way inside her. Mustering every ounce of self restrained Alex had she continued slowly into Tera as to ensure not hurting her. Passionate slow motions developed between them, Tera pushing upward into Alex, Alex pushing leisurely into Tera, the motions building bit by bit before Alex found she was thrusting wildly into her new found lover.

Tera's moans and squeals of delight seemed almost half hearted, as though it were all just a show for Alex's benefit. However Alex didn't notice, she reveled in the pleasure of being inside Tera. She had wanted her before, as a man, but never once thought it could be this good. The feel of their breasts coming together as they kiss, the taste of Tera's love still fresh in her mouth from before, the tension and warmth of being inside her, it was all too much. The sensations and imagery pushed Alex to a point of no going back. Tera could feel, as Alex moaned and thrust twice more before burying herself deep within Tera's loins. Alex collapsed down into Tera's waiting arms, embracing her. She could feel Tera's muscles still contracting, still squeezing ever drop from her. It wasn't long before Tera interjected.

"You need to pull out."

"Huh? Why?" Alex asked.

"You need to clean yourself before it retracts, or else you'll have a smell you can't get rid of, for a while" Tera said.

Alex realizing what she meant. Slowly pulled herself from the warmth and pleasure of being inside Tera and walked, with a slight stagger, to the bathroom to rinse off. She had already begun to retract a bit by the time she reached the sink, but cleaning up wasn't difficult. She returned to the bed with a feeling of longing, a desire just to feel Tera against her. As the two lay there next to each other, in a loving embrace, Alex notice something strange. Although it was hard to think of anything as being too strange having just watched her what little manhood she had disappear before her eyes into her now womanly body. Tera's last shred of manhood was still visible, quite flaccid and small now, but visible none the less.

"Yeah..." Tera said, having noticed Alex's glare.

"You might say you're model two point oh."

Alex continued to stare into Tera's eyes, not completely certain of her meaning. Tera could see the puzzled look and continued explaining that she was one of Morgan's earlier subjects. That she had wanted this completely and volunteered whole heartedly. It wasn't until later, once she had come to understand the full plight of the transgendered community that she became Doctor Morgan's assistant to try and help further her cause.

"Not everyone is like us, you know." Tera said, "Some, I think maybe even most, don't want to keep what they are born with. Morgan has been working hard to try and help them. She is the best in her field."

The knowledge would be good to have at a later time, but for now, at this very moment, Alex didn't care. She was happy. For the first time she could remember she was fully, and completely happy.

"Just remember, you can't tell Morgan about this. She would flip on me if she knew we did it."

"Don't worry Tera, I won't say a thing."

Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers
12