All Comments on 'A Touch of Lunacy Ch. 06'

by c_kitten

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

I've been waiting for the next chapter for a while and it's amazing as usual, keep up the good work!

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 14 years ago
FINALLY!!!!!!!!

omg.. lol.. i have been waiting for this chapter! Its so good to be able to read it. But what the heck... why arent they trying to work things out and be together?!? lol... I want them together finally! lol :) But i guess you already have a great plan :) Goodluck. Please dont keep us waiting too long :)

Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 14 years ago
Hehe.

I lve the story bur I think she forgave him too easily.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Aww. No fighting in this ch?

I kinda like the chase too! I hope Donovan doesn't get too depressed. I like the alpha male attitude. This was a good chapter and slightly more polished than the others. Still so short though! If you update regularly, that will balance out the painfully short chapters.

SimplySamSimplySamalmost 14 years ago
Please update soon!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter, the story is sooo good! Definitely one of my favourites. Who does Katherine get together with ( I kind of hope it's Joe)?

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyalmost 14 years ago
Great Stuff!!

Really love this story. Great storyline and complex characters. I am eagerly awaiting updates.Thanks for an enjoyable read :)

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
I hope!

I hope she can get over her hang ups with Donovan I think they will be good for each other and she would make a perfect alfa bitch and put Judy in her place! More please but please don't drag the angst out that would irritating very quickly! She needs to get over it and fall in love with Donovan!

sandman0312sandman0312almost 14 years ago
ok, im up to speed!

I read everything posted on this story today and it is really good. I like our little fireball Katherine. She is definately commanding respect with her little cases of the badass. I like that she is becoming more accepting and Donovan is less demanding. If they can find the right balance I think the physical chemistry between them could become more. I'm enjoying this story and am looking forward to the reveal of why the vampires are attacking the females. I smell a vampire prophecy in the works that they are trying to prevent from coming true. Who knows, maybe they are just crazy! LOL! :)

amienicholeamienicholealmost 14 years ago
I hope to see more very soon...

I love this story!!! I think your writing is getting SO much better!! Please hurry for the next story.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlalmost 14 years ago
Update soon!

Good story. Want to see how it develops.

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCalmost 14 years ago
Great story...

You write very well, the story flows smoothly and with a good pace. Also, I'm really enjoying the plot line and look forward to seeing how they work things out. :-) Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
team joe!!

I really want her to end up with joe. I can see her being great friends with donovan (maybe even a great sister-in-law) and helping him with his crazy alittle, maybe even helping him find love with someone eventually but i don't think she should end up with him.

I think it would be so interesting to see a relationship develop between her and Joe.

Hurry up and write the next chapter... we can't wait.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
wow!!!!

keep writing please!!! I want to find out what next!!!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Wow love it

Keep going cannot wait for the next chapter.

I wish my writing was as good as yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
incredible!!!!

Incredible story.... Can't wait until the next chapter. Make it soon and a little longer

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanover 13 years ago
Enjoying this!!

This is a good story. I really like the way the story is going I hope you finish it. Please don't keep us waiting too long for it.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter alot. I actually only have read 5 and this one so I have to catch up but the story seems to be good and i hope you'll be continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
next chapter?... hopefully something with Joe?

will there be a next chapter?? it feels like we've been waiting forever... i really want to see what will happen next. hopefully something with Joe?

they would be an awesome couple and might cause a little drama with donovan that his brother is in love with katherine and she likes him back. definately wanna see her with joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please write more

please write more i really like this story

shifter91shifter91over 13 years ago

Hope you update soon! I like that your heroine realistic and fallible but isn't a pushover (I hate that!). She has a right to be angry but recognizes that she has to deal w/ her new reality. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more!!!

its really good....i want more so continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
finish

Please finish the story!!!

narutasha74narutasha74about 12 years ago
I would kill him in his sleep; he'd have to sleep sometime and I could bide my time.

my mom always said that was the best way to kill someone stronger than you

Muadib89Muadib89almost 9 years ago

I said it before and i`l say it again the writer who wrote this is sick ( or just incredibly stupid). Who cares if he is responsible for Melanines death or not or that Katherine forgives him ? He killed a bunch of innocent girls, and worse : every1 is ok with that !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous