A Transforming Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached behind her back and slowly undid the knot at the back, I saw the strings fall to the side and the two triangles relaxed falling away from her breasts. 'Wow I said - are you sure?'

'What's up darling? Not coming over jealous are you'.

'Not at all'

She put her hands behind her neck and slowly pulled the string to undo the bow that was holding the remaining pieces in place. The top slowly slipped down onto her flat stomach, as her naked breasts were exposed to the sun. I felt my erection growing and she looked down to my shorts to gauge my reaction.

'Do you like that?' she asked. 'Fantastic'. I replied.

No longer could I read my book, I sat there in ecstasy admiring my beautiful wife lying with her beautiful round tits open to the air. She was smiling quietly to herself enjoying the effect she was having on me. I guess there was no harm in it anyway as she said the only one who could see was the French girl and she had gone back inside anyway.

I wondered what had come over her. She had never let anyone see her topless previously, she always refused to get changed in shared changing rooms either in shops or pools. Now she was sitting there with the sun shining down onto her naked top with as huge grin on her face.

From behind I heard the doorbell go, it was a surprise, as no one knew us here. I went to investigate. As I opened the door I saw the couple from next door. The bloke was holding a bottle of champagne and the woman was wearing a gown over her bikini, carrying some flowers. They were grinning madly as I greeted them in my basic French but they seemed pleased that an Englishman could speak French at all.

I wondered exactly what the best thing to do was. On one hand I should invite them in, on the other Clare was lying topless on the balcony. I couldn't really believe that she would want to have a strange bloke come round and check her out. I decided to play for time.

'Darling look, the neighbours have dropped round'. I shouted across to warn her. 'Wouldn't it be great to invite them in.'

'Sure, bring them through' she replied. I assumed that she was all covered up by now, so I invited them in. I showed the coupled through and did some initial introductions, they were called Veronique and Pascal. I felt a little uncomfortable having watched them make love two days previously, but they seemed really nice. As we walked out onto the balcony, Clare came forward to greet them, but I was gob-smacked to see that she was still topless.

She came forward dressed just in a brief pair of bikini bottoms with her breasts bobbing up and down and her nipples sticking out showing how aroused she was. Veronique looked somewhat surprised but was smiling broadly, Pascal looked completely delighted. He kissed her on both cheeks, and I couldn't help but notice that his hand 'clipped' her breast as he released her from his embrace. As I watched her in amazement at her new found bold nudity, she winked wickedly at me. I smiled back to show that I was happy enough at the situation.

We went out onto the balcony and Clare and Veronique sat down on the sun-loungers. They were getting on really well, chatting about the apartments and the best boutiques in town. Then my heart stopped as Veronique slipped her gown over her shoulders and lay back in the sun, she and Clare were now both sitting a metre from me, neither wearing more that a scrap of material.

Veronique's breasts were slightly larger than Clare's but they both looked fantastic, I checked them out and could see Pascal doing the same. I turned away to open the champagne and to clear my mind from lusting after the two beautiful women. Pascal came through to help with the glasses.

'You have a very beautiful wife'. He observed. 'Thank you, you do too'.

We grinned at each other acknowledging, I suppose, that we each fancied one another's wife, and that we were both comfortable with how it was.

'So what are you doing in St Gilbert exactly?' I explained how I had been seconded here for Briggs Brothers Bank to handle a special client resident here that needed a lot of 'special hand holding'.

'Oh what a coincidence, you must be the guy from London coming down to help us work on this'. It turned out that Pascal and Veronique were from the Paris office of the same bank as me, and that we were all here to work on the same project'. I guess it wasn't huge coincidence that we had been offered adjoining apartments as the firm had appointed the same agent to find them for us.

So now I had to decide whether sitting with my new work colleagues semi-naked, in some ways it was too late, but anyway I decided we were only here for a while and it was only a bit of fun. Anyway there was no telling Clare once she was going in a particular direction and it sounded like she and Veronique were getting on pretty well. So I opened the champagne and passed them round. I sat back on the sun lounger and relaxed, what ever happened from here was a huge step forward from our previous life. I could hardly wait to discover what the future held. For the moment there was the great view, and I didn't mean the sunset.

12