A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!"

"Oh, yes. I can smell you starting to respond, Dorothy. Don't deny it. And the reason I know you will like it is because I designed all those wonderful changes so you would. Have you noticed that your backside gets juicy like your front does now? Normal humans have no lubrication around their anuses but you do. I made sure of that. It makes impromptu sodomy so much easier. Have you ever been sodomized? No? Well, I'm glad I got to you then. It will be so much easier now than it would have been."

Wrapped and spread, totally helpless, Dorothy almost started to cry but then the scent grew stronger and the stroking was soft and gentle unlike, Hentei cartoons.

"P-people really like this?"

"Here, darling, this helps." Teddy extended a tendril, its tip covered in droplets of clear fluid. The scent grew yet stronger. "Stick your tongue out, just a taste."

It was wonderful! To her surprise, Dorothy asked, "More?"

"Of course." The arm came to her lips and just the tip entered her mouth. The sweet, aromatic liquid filled her mouth and she swallowed. Heat flowed out from her stomach to meet the heat moving up from below.

"More?"

The alien buzzed in amusement. "This time, Dorothy, you're going to swallow the whole thing. Call it ultimate head."

The tentacle entered Dororthy's mouth but this time when she swallowed the tip followed the liquid and she found herself having to time her breathing between strokes.He's face-fucking me. I'm giving an alien a blow job. Oh, migawd.

The assaulting arm gave a spasmodic lurch and Dorothy swallowed on reflex. Then it withdrew. "I swallowed. You made me swallow—swallow your cum."

"I did. You mean you haven't been? Shame, Dorothy, it's the greatest compliment you can pay a man and you should do so willingly. Now, let's get serious."

An arm snaked up to her smooth, swollen labia. Lying along their whole length, it started to vibrate.

"Oh! Oh, gawd!"

It was like being made love to by a dozen men whose hands managed to stimulate every erogenous zone on her body from her earlobes on down. So intense was the experience that within a very few minutes, Dorothy arched her back and screamed as the most volcanic orgasm of her life crashed over her.

"And now, my dear, I'm going to let you free." Teddy released his grip on her and undid the manacle. "Come here, Dorothy, come here and get fucked like you've never been fucked before. You are mine, Dorothy Estevez, admit it. Even when you return to Lindsey and take up spreading my little gift to humanity around the campus and the community you will still come when I call. And since I've extended your life, when my pets here finally finish the star drive that will take me home, you will come along, just as they will. I'm sure my old friends and family back home will find you perfectly delightful."

"I—I am? I am, aren't I? I'm a love slave to a giant, intelligent anemone." She stood up and approached Teddy and put her arms out. Two tentacles reached down and grasped her buttocks like a strong man's hands and lifted her up against his trunk. In total surrender Dorothy wrapped her arms and legs around the being and laid her face on its warm bulk. "Take me, Teddy, take me now!"

At once she felt a thick, stiff object penetrate her. It began to thrust in and out of her body sending waves of pleasure through her. She moaned and whimpered happily and then began to pant, building her tension higher and higher. She came. She came again. Orgasm after orgasm surged through the woman until they all blended together. She lost all track of time or place, knowing only sensation until eventually Teddy stopped and let her gently to the floor. There was applause from behind.

Panting, this time with exhaustion, Dorothy turned to see Dean Tolliver standing behind her clapping his hands. He was naked and his oversized manhood was upright and standing at the ready.

"Get down on your knees, dear," Teddy fluted, "knees and elbows with your legs as far apart as you can get them. Tolliver is going to bugger you now. I know he's been looking forward to it ever since Jackson Hole—only this time it will be Estevez' hole."

"Bad joke, Teddy," the Dean drawled, "but a true observation. Yes, Dorothy, this afternoon I'm going where no man has ever gone before. You're wet and ready and very relaxed but it will still stretch you out. It may even hurt the first few times, especially with those of us who are, shall we say, enhanced? But you will get used to it. It will be just one more way to pleasure a man and be pleasured at the same time. Down on your knees, woman."

Unable to resist, Dorothy turned her back on Tolliver and assumed the required position. "Be gentle, Eddie," she pleaded, "you're so big and I've never done it this way before."

In response she felt his hands run soothingly down her back and across her shoulders, her thighs and her ass. The hard, blunt end of his member pressed against her anus. He held a hip in each hand and commanded, "Push!" She bore down as the great thing pushed and stretched until suddenly her sphincters gave way and he was in.

"Ah! It's too big! Eddie, take it out?"

"No. Breathe deeply, my dear, breathe and relax—relax—relax . . . Now take some more."

"Uh?"

"And now the rest."

"Ah? Oh . . ."

Slowly Tolliver began to thrust and withdraw drawing first whimpers and then moans and happy whimpers from his catamite. "Starting to like that, are you?"

"Does it sound like I'm starting to like it? Oh!"

Tolliver chuckled. "When the semester ends, come down for a visit, Madame Provost. We'll put up folding chairs down here so the faculty can watch Teddy strip you down and triple penetrate you. When it's finally finished with you, you get to join the other women and be passed from man to man. It will be a classic orgy. You know, sometimes couples come down here. While the man uses one of the woman's orifices, Teddy uses her other two and both of his. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Uuuuuuh . . ."

Tolliver sped up. The glands Teddy made all his pets grow worked wonders. Dorothy was slippery but tight. She squeezed him like a well oiled fist and it felt wonderful.

"I shall have you several times; I'm going to fill your ass 'til you drip. But never fear, there are showers upstairs for just this sort of thing. We're very fond of orgies here at Benthamsthwaite. Argh! That's one."

*****

Driving home to Lindsey, Provost Estevez could not stop smiling. Yes, her butt was well stretched and it hurt a little but, she decided, it was a good hurt. Dear Eddie had mastered her properly and few things gave a woman more satisfaction that being very, very well fucked. Benthamsthwaite was lucky, she thought, having been Teddy's for so long. But now that the 'modifications' that he had engineered were transmittable, it wouldn't be long before Lindsey College was just as happy.

By now Maddy was back from Paris. There was no doubt in Dorothy's mind that the modification flukes had already been planted in her. Given her personal knowledge of how the process proceeded she was firmly convinced that Matthew had welcomed his wife home very thoroughly. Soon the ladies' lingerie department would be making some sales. Once the month after her return was complete, Dr. Estevez decided, the two of them should come over to her place. The invitation could be for drinks and dinner. That it was really for an entire weekend of multi-combination sex could wait until after they were all in bed. The image of the two women tethered spread-eagled side by side on her king-size bed while Matthew took them alternatively was an exciting one.

There remained the matter of continuing the spread of this most delightful infestation. Who to begin with? A picture of an athletic frame topped by a shaved head and a luxuriant mustache came to mind. Carl Eisenhelm taught bio-mechanics in Lindsey's Engineering school. The man held several patents for devices that helped the disabled attain mobility. While this was all well and good, very humanitarian and the like, there were rumors that he'd gone into the field because of a fascination with buckles and supple leather straps. Dorothy smiled. She could seduce him the first time and then submit to him from then on. What could the man build in the way of a mechanized St. Andrews cross?

12