A Trout for Emma Wightman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers

One nice thing about Emma returning home for a little while was the opportunity to have a few last sessions in bed. As she had been away several weeks, she was pretty tight again and I had to "re-open" her slowly and carefully. I sensed that Emma had already gone to the city mentally. She didn't really get as engaged emotionally as she did before the problems with her daughter arose. On top of that, she knew that Laura and I were getting it on fairly often. I said how much I appreciated her being brave enough to have taken the initiative with me.

I told her, "You have given me the confidence with women that I just didn't have earlier – thanks."

She said, "I'm happy to see that things worked out with you and Laura. I'm happy for both of you, and I'm glad you had what it took to get connected with her."

I had an idea that the two of them had talked a bit, but I figured it was better if I didn't pry.

I found a young couple - "back-to-the land" type people - who wanted the geese. They already had a shed so I explained how they needed a chicken wire pen or run as well. It took Emma and me all morning to catch them. We put them in cardboard boxes that we tied up with string so they couldn't get out when I was hauling them in the truck. Some of them were pretty nasty, resisting being boxed up by beating me with their wings and trying to bite me. I was glad to see them unloaded at their new home. Once her beloved geese were gone, Emma cried a bit, and then headed for the city.

Laura was pretty open with me. "I was pretty jealous when Emma came back – I'm almost sure you were getting it on with her one last time, weren't you?"

I admitted that I had, and reminded Laura that Emma was the one that had played the main role in getting together. She was a bit steamed, and I had to "do without" for about a week.

A couple of weeks later, I was relaxing in bed with Laura and anticipating a pleasant and energetic get-together.

She said, "Don't get upset at me, and you can say no, but I have a favor to ask. My sister Sara has been going to a fertility doctor for a while, but still isn't pregnant. She's afraid that her clock is running down as she's late thirties. The doctor has determined that her husband's sperm is no good for some reason. The little swimmers apparently don't even dogpaddle."

I replied "So what am I supposed to do – can't they afford a sperm donor?"

"Well, yes" Laura said, "They aren't even close to affording it, but she's also pretty nervous about getting sperm from someone they don't even know. Even if they could find the money she's pretty leery about the whole thing. She wants it from a healthy guy who she knows is O.K. On top of that, her husband refuses to believe that it's his problem. Sara had to sneak a sperm sample to the doctor because he wouldn't even take the test."

"How on earth did she do that?" I queried.

"It sounds like she let it drip into a vial in the bathroom after she had sex. Told him she had to pee, sat on the toilet and then was able to catch enough for the clinic to test," Laura explained.

She continued, "My mother has already figured out that you and I are getting it on pretty regularly, and she asked me to get a condom full of your stuff and pass it on to Sara. I wouldn't do that without asking you first, and I told her that."

"Good woman" I said, "Thanks."

There was a long silence, and finally Laura asked, "Well would you? It would be the only way Sara even has a chance."

I tried to steer around the question. "We don't even use condoms, you being on the pill. Anyway, how on earth are they going to keep it at the right temperature and keep it clean and even get it into her at the right time?"

She said "My mother thinks she can do it – something about a funnel or a syringe or something. But she needs the semen, and she needs it every day for a few days to cover Sara's whole cycle."

I chuckled a bit, and asked Laura, "So is your Mom going to be standing outside your bedroom door every day listening to us fuck as you get me to squirt into a condom, and then rush it over to Sara?"

Laura thought for a minute and replied, "I guess – something like that – I didn't think about that aspect. But will you please do it? For me, please? I want to see Sara get pregnant before she gets too old."

"But what if one cycle isn't enough?" I asked. "Will we be doing this every month for three months or so until she gets knocked up? And what about your daughter, where is she going to be all this time – watching this whole deal take place every day?"

"Not sure," she replied. "There are a few kinks to work out."

She pulled out a condom from her nightstand and said, "Here, please, lets' try it, I'll put it on for you."

The whole idea was leaving me with a flaccid cock, but Laura knew what to do. Quickly, she straddled my face and popped her pussy lips apart right in from of my nose. Faced with a warm, willing and wide open pussy I weakened and agreed.

I mentioned to Laura, "This is going to be every day for several days – so you better figure out where your little girl is going to be during all this. But I have to say, I'm looking forward to some fun."

We came up with a fairly good sized donation and I carefully knotted the top of the condom. Laura got dressed in a flash and used my truck to run the "dose" over to her mother's house.

We heard the next day that things didn't go too well. Her mother told Laura that first she couldn't get Sara on the phone. Then it turned out that her husband was there and she couldn't think of a good excuse fast enough to run over to her mom's right away. When they tried to put the semen in a syringe, they couldn't get it to run in very well, and lost quite a bit of it. What little was left seemed pretty cold to Sara, and when she squirted the syringe into herself most of it seemed to run right out again.

Nevertheless, we tried every day for four more days, now doing our duty in her mother's home. A friend came over to babysit Laura's girl when she was gone. Laura certainly did her part, enthusiastically finding several ways to get me up quickly and on schedule, and I was looking forward to the daily donation process.

Apparently her mom continued to find it hard to transfer the sperm to the syringe, and Sara said a lot of it was also lost when she injected it, and a lot leaked out. On top of that, no matter how they hurried, Sara said it always seemed pretty cold when she put it in.

After three weeks she took a pregnancy test and was sad to discover that all our efforts were wasted. The results were negative.

Laura was really set on making this work for Sara. She told me that if I would agree, she would suggest to Sara that I should do the job "directly." Also, she was studying everything she could find at the library about infertility to increase Sara's chances of conception. In addition, Sara was talking to her doctor to find out all she could about "optimizing" her chances. I was surprised that Laura was as blasé as she appeared about me having sex with Sara. I guess I didn't realize how closely sisters will support one another.

Their mother, Mrs. Phillips, had never been very warm toward me, but now she was being extra nice to me. She even bought me some multivitamin pills and some vitamin E capsules to ensure I was at peak performance. I guess I got carried away on Laura's wave of enthusiasm and finally agreed to service Sara "directly". The more I considered it, the more interested I became, and the more I looked forward to "servicing" Sara. I started to wonder just what she would look like naked and ready for action. We all knew it had to be done very quietly, and Mrs. Phillips planned for us to do our thing at her house, early in the mornings, when Sara's husband was at work.

I told Laura, "Emma passed me over to you, and now you are passing me over, albeit temporarily, to Sara. I feel like a softball getting thrown around at a girls' ball practice."

All she answered was, "Please do it for me, I want to be an auntie."

Sara was having a hard time looking me in the eye, but I was rather looking forward to my breeding duties. She was taking her temperature every day. She warned me as to what day I would be needed, and that I should try to plan to be available the whole five days of her cycle. Laura shut me down, wanting me to save all my semen for Sara.

I was good and ready the first day, almost bursting with a week's worth of semen. Sara had explained to me that her doctor had said she should elevate her hips on pillows and lie like that for at least a half hour, or longer if possible, in order to let the semen pool in her vagina. Also, somewhat reluctantly, she said that the doctor told her that an orgasm might help her cervix to draw in some of the semen.

When the day arrived, I went into a bedroom with Sara at her mother's house. Laura had stayed home and her mother went to Laura's house to give us some privacy. Sara had a housecoat on and nothing else. However, when she lay on her back with her bum up on the pillows, she kept her housecoat on, closed up over her breasts and belly, and just had the part over her hips pulled up. I started to open her housecoat up but she didn't think I should.

"Having sex outside of marriage is bad enough, but showing you everything I have really isn't necessary," she said.

I told her, "I'd like to see you naked and I need to explore your pussy a bit in order to get a good erection."

She wasn't thrilled, but she understood, and her housecoat came off. She looked like a sex offering on an altar with the pillows under her bum in order to elevate her baby making department. As I got my fingers into her slit she trembled a bit, but as I found her clit and rubbed it she settled down fairly quickly. I couldn't resist opening her lips up for a good look at her goodies, and she seemed to rather like that. She was doing her best to keep me interested. As I rubbed her clit she gradually opened up and relaxed. I stretched her lips a bit, just for fun, and then explored her vagina with my fingers. I started to kiss her pussy, and she began to wiggle and squirm. I knew I was getting somewhere, and my erection was growing. I told her I was ready and climbed aboard. With her bum in the air like it was, I was able to see my cock as I entered her, and I was energized as I saw her lips stretched around my manhood. It seemed to kick her into action as well, and soon we were doing what we were there to do. I came with a nice couple of squirts and relaxed on top of her. When I pulled out she lay quietly, careful to let the semen pool in her tunnel. I thought I could finally see a bit of a smile on her face. Sara knew what was next. As I moved my hand toward her she opened wide and pulled up the skin above her clit, letting me see the little pink bud above the join of her lips. I rubbed it gently, and soon felt her starting to build to a climax.

I felt her shudder as the wave hit her, and I said, "Good – those little swimmers are getting sucked in."

"Rub me some more," she asked, and gradually I brought her to another orgasm.

It was a bit less intense than the first one, but at least it came easily. I lay next to her and played with her nipples, just for fun really, and she seemed to enjoy it. I figured I had done my job for the day, so I kissed her on the cheek and got up and dressed.

She asked me, "Turn the clock so I can see it please, I want to be sure I stay like this for half an hour."

Back at Laura's, I knew that she and her mother were bursting with questions, but they didn't say anything. When her mom went back to be with Sara, however, Laura wanted to know if we had been successful. I assured her that things went well. I knew that later she would be worming all the details out of me.

I "bred" Sara for the next four days, pretty much duplicating our first tryst each time. Each time she was progressively more relaxed and I was enjoying her more and more. I think the repetition of the same pattern made it easier for her.

On the last day she did say, "I've never been explored and fingered quite as much before, but I'm starting to get used to it."

I replied, "I guess you know that I had a good time, you were nice. And seeing your pussy up in the air like a centerpiece was pretty exciting. I hope this works out for you."

The next time I met with Laura she was in a funny mood. She kept quizzing me on what had happened during my five mornings with Sara. I gradually spilled some of the beans, as I didn't want Laura ticked off at me. I figured that she was the one who set the whole thing up anyway, so she couldn't really complain. It seemed to me that she was a bit jealous of Sara, and maybe she had been jealous for a lot of years. Sara had a decent husband, security, and she had apparently been somewhat more attractive than Laura as a teenager, and had bigger breasts than Laura. When Laura heard me say that I didn't get a hard-on right away with Sara, she seemed somewhat relieved. When I told her that Sara couldn't hold a candle to her own sexual energy, Laura seemed to come around again. I found it hard to understand how she could have pressured me into having sex with Sara, and then appear so competitive with her, and be a touch jealous. In any event, the jealousy served me well - Laura reclaimed me as her own territory with a proactive burst of desire that I hadn't seen in her before.

Mrs. Phillips was treating me ever so nicely now. She told me numerous times that "she owed me bigtime." I thought that she was likely just trying to make sure I would be willing to service Sara again if our first session didn't pan out. In any event the nice meals she made for Laura and I and the apple pies she sent away with me were much appreciated.

There was "no joy in Mudville" on the rainy day that Sara got another negative pregnancy report. I actually began to look forward to the pending five day task, as I was beginning to appreciate a little variety. There was a lot less uncertainty this time, and we slipped back into our routine at Mrs. Phillips house. Laura had shut me down a few days before my first "appointment" saying, she "wanted lots of swimmers ready to travel."

I came into to the room to find Sara with her ass in the air on top of the pillows again. This time she had dispensed with the robe and was lying nude, and as she saw me she parted her thighs and smiled. I figured that Laura must have told her that a bit of eye candy always worked to get me hard.

"Back again," she said, "hope this time is a charm."

I couldn't resist giving her a bit of nice oral stimulation soon after I started to play with her, and it seemed to work for her. She was wet and ready for me. As soon as I entered her and started to stroke, she responded with nice upward pushes and we quickly got into sync. Not having had any fun with Laura for several days, it didn't take long for me to climax and give Sara my load of semen. She was ready for my fingers to go to work, and soon I had her gasping with a nice orgasm. I hoped for her sake that her cervix was sucking in and welcoming my flood of egg seekers. I stayed with her a while as she lay still, giving my semen a chance to do its work with the help of gravity. I knew she wouldn't want to move, so I played with her nipples a bit. She didn't complain.

Four more mornings went pretty well the same way, and I knew Sara was hoping for the best. By now she was used to me and responded easily, and her earlier tension seemed to have evaporated. On the last day, I gave her a deep kiss as we finished. I knew that wasn't supposed happen, but she seemed to welcome it nonetheless.

A few weeks later, Mrs. Phillips was jubilant when Sara's pregnancy test proved positive and then her period didn't arrive. Laura and I stopped in to see her mother as she had asked us to have lunch.

She expressed her thanks and said, "I want to give you a gift as a token of our family's appreciation."

I was surprised. I guess Mrs. Phillips saw impregnating Sara as a task. Little did she know that I had quite enjoyed the job of breeding her daughter and adding a bit of variety and experience to my short sexual track record.

She opened the mudroom closet and brought out a newish looking rifle.

As she handled it to me, she said "It was my late husband's gun. He bought it just a few months before he died so unexpectedly. I know he would feel good that you have it, given what you have done for Sara."

I was really starting to like Mrs. Phillips now, and I said a heartfelt, "Thanks Grandma!"

It was a beautiful little "triple deuce" with a six power scope on it – more gun than I could have afforded. Life was good!

I realized the next morning that my priorities were getting back into balance when I put off seeing Laura in order to sight in the rifle. Of course, I didn't explain the reason to Laura as I knew a subsequent invitation would soon be forthcoming, and I didn't want her to think that she came second in priority to a mere rifle.

Chapter 5 - Mother goes to bat for daughter

Later that year, as Sara was starting to swell up with child, Laura was saddened by the death of her grandmother. She was pretty depressed for a few weeks as she mourned for her. I sniffed around a bit once or twice to see if some time in bed would cheer her up, but all my self-serving offer did was piss her off.

"How can you think about that at a time like this?" she pouted.

In any event, it turned out pretty well for Laura. She had been her grandma's favorite, being the youngest, and her grandmother had known that her finances were tenuous. Laura received a substantial inheritance. At her mother's prompting, she applied to university in the city and signed up for a course of studies leading to a library science degree. She would stay with her aunt, who was more than happy to have Laura and her daughter come to live with her. It seemed like a great deal for everyone but me. Laura asked me over for a final evening get together.

She said, "I'm really sorry I have to leave, but I owe it to my daughter to put myself in a position where I can earn a decent income."

It was hard for me to even try to dissuade her, as I knew she was doing the right thing.

I said, "If you don't act now when you have the opportunity, the money will just get frittered away somehow over time. Go for it, it will really help you in the long run."

Soon afterward, Laura was gone. I felt bereft, and after a few weeks I was also feeling pretty horny almost daily.

One day Mrs. Phillips called to see if I could trap a raccoon that was coming around every night. At one time she had been my Sunday school teacher, maybe around grade four. She was a decent looking woman for being in her late fifties. She was a little stuffy perhaps, and a bit critical, with a sharp edge at times, but she had been treating me pretty nicely ever since I put a bun in Sara's oven. I thought she was continuing to be my pal as she probably was thinking ahead to a possible grandchild number two.

I was able to trap the raccoon in a couple of days, and promised to dispose of it for her. She invited me into her kitchen for tea and muffins after I threw the carcass in the truck. I took off my boots and washed up in the mudroom. I had the feeling that I'd better not get dirt on anything as she was a meticulous housekeeper. Mrs. Phillips was in a talkative mood, although I suspected she probably just wanted to quiz me. I wasn't too far off the mark, as she soon moved the conversation around to my history with Laura.

"I've been wondering," she said. "Why on earth you would be so interested in a woman twelve years older than yourself?"

I thought I may as well be honest with her.

Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers