A Trout for Emma Wightman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers

I told her I would, and that I understood. For the first time, Edna took the initiative to kiss me – a long, deep kiss. Things went a lot better between Edna and me after that. She was a kinder, gentler person and her acid tongue gradually became sweeter.

Edna kept her part of the deal for a few more months, making herself available nearly every time I wanted her. It was pretty nice knowing that I could rely on her being there for me. We got better and better at giving each other just what we needed. It was an interesting picture – Edna and I getting it on, and her being three times my age, and yet the two of us being so compatible.

One day Edna let me know that Sara was ready to try for a second pregnancy, and she filled me in on what dates I would likely be needed. She remembered to get me some vitamin E and iron capsules again, so I took that as signal that breeding season was imminent. A week before Sara's fertile cycle was expected, Edna let me know that she wouldn't be spreading her legs for me any longer, telling me, "I want you to have as many good little swimmers as possible for Sara."

This time, Sara had little hesitation as we slipped into bed. She seemed to know what I liked and wanted, and did her best to keep me excited and interested so I would deliver the semen, and lots of it. I was also getting pretty good at giving her orgasms to help her womb take in my seed, and I could tell that she relished them as she lay with her pussy elevated two pillows high.

"I must look ridiculous like this," she told me one day as I came into the bedroom. As usual, she was lying nude with the pillows under her rear end.

"Well, I like it a lot" I said, "I always look forward to the eye-candy."

"Thank goodness you do," she replied, "otherwise I'd feel pretty stupid – I feel like a dressed chicken in a meat counter sometimes."

This time, Sara was the happy recipient of a positive pregnancy test after just our first "breeding session." I always felt, to some extent, as if I was the local stallion service, but any concerns about that melted away as I thought about the fun I had with Sara and the nice preliminary favors from Edna. I figured that I had likely been getting more action than anyone else my age.

On top of that, my confidence level had risen dramatically, and I felt that I now had the nerve and the knowhow to approach just about any woman who showed a bit of interest in me. I figured that Edna had likely given me my last installment on Sara's account.

I headed to town, trying to imagine what my next female companion would be like, and how I might find her.

Chapter 6 – A Friend in Need

It took a few months until things fell into place for me again. A call from Sara brightened my day and whetted my curiosity.

"Apparently," she said, "a girl I met in the waiting room at the fertility clinic has a similar problem to what I experienced."

Sara continued, "We met for coffee this week and she wanted to know how I had resolved my issues so successfully. I explained to her the kind of help that I needed, but of course I couldn't tell her who you were."

She asked, "Do you think I could put her in touch with you - discreetly of course?"

I hoped I didn't sound too crass when I asked Sara to tell me more about the girl. I was really wondering what the woman looked like, and if she was a flake. I had learned by now to phrase that kind of question delicately and obliquely. Fortunately, Sara was bursting with details.

"She's very pretty, and I know you would think the world of her," she exclaimed.

She went on to tell me how nicely she dressed, how nice her hair was, and what a pleasant and bubbly personality the woman was blessed with.

I asked, "So, pretty in what way? She sounds lovely."

Sara carried on with a litany that started to sound okay. She described her as having "a cute face and a lovely figure," among other things.

A few months of celibacy prompted me to tell Sara, "I should meet her, just in case I can help her."

Sara was elated and told me that she would speak with Margie as soon as possible. Before long, Sara had arranged for me to meet Margie at Edna's house when I was ostensibly replacing a leaking faucet. Sara arranged for Edna to be out at the time, and I first laid eyes on Margie in Edna's kitchen.

She was very, very nervous. Margie explained that she and her husband had agreed on the idea, but that he never ever wanted to see me or know who I was – I was simply to be the "donor." I explained to Margie that she would need to play an active role in the process in order to "bring me to the point of readiness." She seemed a bit unsure of what I meant, so I explained that I was a fairly visual and sensual person, so I would need her "to tempt me with her body to bring me to arousal."

She caught onto that without difficulty, swallowed and said, "I guess I can do whatever I need to do – after all, I've been through so much at the clinic already with tests and examinations, a bit more won't be impossible for me."

I asked her where we would be able to get together and she already had that figured out. I concluded that Sara had done a pretty good sales job on my behalf. Apparently, we could use her sister's apartment any weekday, as she worked all week. Weekends, however, were "up in the air" as Margie's sister was usually home then.

I inquired as to when she expected to enter her fertile cycle and she replied, "I'm very regular, so I'm pretty certain my temperature readings will be right in about ten days."

She continued, "Sara told me how being nervous for her first cycle was a bit of a problem. I was wondering if we could get together for a couple of trial runs before I come into my fertile days? Just to help me over my anxiety and be more familiar with you? I want to be comfortable when the big day arrives"

I agreed with her that it would be preferable. I explained, " I need to learn just what would work for both of us, and especially just how I can be sure to bring you to a climax as my semen pools inside you."

"Yes," she replied, "and Sara already told me about the pillows to elevate my rear, and how I need to lie still for a long time once you ejaculate in me."

Margie continued, "I'm so pleased that Sara has given me so many pointers on conceiving successfully, and that she put me in touch with you. Otherwise, we just couldn't ever have afforded the next steps at the clinic. Thank you so much for being willing to help. I'll do my best to make sure you really enjoy doing this for me."

It turned out that we were both available the next day. Soon after her sister headed off to work Margie arrived with a key to her apartment and we went inside. I headed into the bathroom to wash my hands and cock, and as soon as I was finished doing that Margie followed me in, changed into a short nightgown, and gave her pussy a quick wash off. She emerged from the bathroom with a shy smile, so I hugged and kissed her, and then lifted her nightgown off over her head.

"I don't think I'm ready for the pillows yet," she said. "Maybe later would be better, once I settle down a bit. I'm still a little nervous."

She quickly slipped into bed and dived under the covers, understandably a bit demurely. Once I settled in alongside her I was pleased to find that she was quite receptive to my fondling her nipples and kissing her breasts. I felt her nipples harden a little and I felt her legs move apart a bit, so I took that as a signal to gradually work my hand toward her goodies. Before long, I had my fingers on her little lips, and then on her clit.

Margie said, "Oooh, that's nice!"

I continued to explore her, and gradually moved the covers down with my foot until I could enjoy her with my eyes. She was a nice, nubile looking woman, average in build, with a pretty face. I could already tell that she was a lot more than average in willingness.

As I glanced at her womanhood she noticed me ogling. Her knees rose up and she spread them apart to open her pussy and asked, "Like it?"

I answered by moving between her legs and opening her with my fingers, then kissing her goodies.

"I guess you do!" She laughed, and told me with a grin that I was a "naughty boy".

Things went well from there, and I brought her to a climax fairly quickly as I licked and sucked.

I said, "It's pillow time" and then helped her get the two pillows under her bum.

I entered her quickly and without difficulty, as she was wet and didn't feel very tight or nervous at all. I was starting to think that I might just be starting to get my act together when it came to pleasing a woman.

With Margie being new, fresh, willing and exciting, I didn't last for many strokes, and quickly filled her with my accumulation of semen. It was leaking out of her, even though she had her bum elevated. I began to play with her little lips, then her clit. Before long we were rewarded by a strong orgasm. I kept playing with her and a few minutes later another climax hit her, then another smaller one. I thought that for a trial run we were doing pretty well.

Margie said, "Since It's not a fertile day, I'll just go to the toilet and clean up. You've got me leaking all over."

I grabbed some tissue and helped her clean up a bit, enjoying the look of her nice wet goodies, as I helped her up off the pillows. When she came out of the bathroom she reached for her clothes. I asked her to lie down with me for a hug instead.

I said, "We need to get really comfortable with each other."

She seemed okay with that and we relaxed side by side, kissing and hugging. I began to play with her nipples again, and felt them harden a bit. I told her that it might be a good idea if she learned how to get me excited, just in case every day didn't go as well as we had just experienced.

Margie must have thought I was hinting for a blow-job, and she said, "I'm not really keen on that."

I assured her that I wasn't headed that way. Instead I asked her to straddle my face so I could have a nice close look at her pussy, and maybe play with it a bit. Without hesitation, Margie straddled her knees across my neck and my mouth was just inches from her pussy.

"Sara said you liked to look. Now I know what she meant!" she said, and spread her lips wide for me.

I raised my head a bit, she widened her stance a little, and soon the tip of my tongue was wiggling against her love button. Margie's hand found its way to my cock and she started to work on me, making me harden. By the time I was nice and stiff, I had given her a couple of nice orgasms with my lips and tongue.

I asked her "Lie on your back at the edge of the bed – I'll stand on the floor and make you a happy girl – okay?"

Margie quickly moved to accommodate me. I held her legs up while I entered her a few times, watching my cock disappear into her over and over, and then I started pounding purposefully.

After a few dozen strokes, she said, "Get up on the bed with me – get on top, I like the feeling of you lying on me."

I moved up the bed, and I re-entered her, then really went to work. I felt her squirm, and a spasm in her pussy gripped my cock as Margie had a small climax. That was closely followed by a stronger one.

Margie groaned, "Give it to me, give it to me. I want you to come for me!"

Her demand drove me over the edge and once again I felt my cock jump as I squirted deep inside her. My orgasm shook me.

Neither one of us wanted to separate, so I lay on her until my erection finally withered and slid out of her. Then, we lay side by side, holding each other as we regained our strength, in no hurry to end our time together.

Margie chuckled and said, "Looks like we are going to be able to handle this just fine! I don't feel nervous at all now."

I replied, "We may need just one or two more 'tune-ups' to be sure that we are singing from the same song book."

She just nodded and asked, "Wednesday morning?"

I was keen to see Margie again on the appointed day, and I wasn't disappointed as she arrived with a smile on her face. She undressed slowly, and seemed to enjoy my admiring her as I watched her get naked.

I told her, "You look so nice – beautiful! Pretty face, nice figure, pretty hair, cute bum, nice legs, and firm tits that jiggle. The whole package looks great."

She seemed to like the compliment. She smiled and drew her shoulders back a bit so her breasts stood out. I slipped off my clothes quickly, washed up carefully, and used mouthwash. The last thing I needed was for her to get a yeast infection from my hands. Margie popped into bed. She slipped under the covers without a stitch of clothes, but then slid the sheet down a bit to show off her breasts.

I said to her, "You look like you are looking forward to this visit."

She just smiled and said, "I'm so happy that things are working out well – and I want to make sure that you feel good about helping me."

I replied, "I'm looking forward to being with you again – you're terrific."

With that, I noticed that she pushed the bed-sheet down a bit further.

I thought that we should maybe follow the same pattern as the first time we had sex, in order for her to feel comfortable. I started kissing her and playing with her breasts. Soon Margie relaxed and I could feel the desire rising in her as I moved my attention to her pussy. As I rubbed her love button I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, and her hips were rising off the bed to meet my hand from time to time.

Quite unexpectedly, Margie said, "Let me be on top."

I lay back and she climbed on and positioned her pussy above my cock, slid my foreskin down with her fingers, then guided me into her opening. She began to rise and fall on me, her legs working in unison. I met each downward move with an upward thrust and before long we had a nice rhythm going. Margie started to moan a little and I could see that she was soon going to climax. I pushed up at her harder and harder and soon her orgasm hit her, sweeping over her like a wave.

I gasped, "Don't stop – I'm coming – keep going!"

Margie was gasping too but she kept pumping up and down on me as she felt my orgasm shake me and my semen squirted into her in rapid bursts.

"Aaaahh," she cried, "I needed that!"

She went limp on top of me, still impaled on my manhood. I gave her a few more upward pushes until I gradually settled down and started to shrink back to normal. For several minutes we just lay there quietly in a blissful state, my hands slowly rubbing her cute little bum.

As we talked, Margie explained that she was really enjoying our times together.

"My husband isn't interested very often. When he is, it's all about him. I rarely get an orgasm and he doesn't take the time to play with me or warm me up. He just sticks it in me and pounds away until he comes, usually pretty quickly, and then rolls off and goes to sleep."

She continued, "So thanks for treating me nicely – it really feels good to be appreciated. It's nice that you try to make sure I come. I think I've had more fun this week than I've had in a year at home."

I told her that she was a nice woman and deserved better than the way she was being treated at home.

"And," I said, "It's nice of you to be so willing to show off your goodies to me – I guess you can tell I like to look and explore."

Margie giggled and replied, "I could see right away that you liked that, and I feel good that you find me sexy and attractive. It gives me a good feeling when I see you getting all hot and bothered as you enjoy me. It makes me want to please you even more and it helps me to really enjoy being taken."

Margie was quick in nearly everything she did. She added, "Enough talking – let's be sure we get this orgasm with me elevated on the pillows figured out! After all, this is our last opportunity to practice - my fertile days are coming up fast. You'd better start saving up your swimmers for me over the next few days."

"Always happy to oblige," I replied with a grin and helped her to put the pillows under her bum.

"Hey – you look good with your pussy propped up for me!" I told her, as my fingers found their way to her goodies and I nuzzled her nipples. I thought I'd have a bit of fun with her and stretched out her little lips, spreading her apart.

"Naughty boy," Margie giggled. "You're always exploring – so go ahead and get me cranked up while you're playing games down there!"

I slipped a finger into her, rubbing her g-spot, and then I began to caress her love button with my other hand. After a little of this, Margie was breathing faster. I felt little twitches course through her body. Nice soft involuntary "uuumms" were coming from her mouth. Encouraged and excited by her response, I kept up the two handed rubbing until I felt a strong spasm hit her, then a couple of smaller orgasms.

"I guess the practice is working," I kidded her, but she was too caught up in her climax to respond. All she could muster were a couple of weak moans as her body softened and relaxed.

I bent over and kissed her pussy, but before I could slip my tongue into her she pushed my head away and gasped, "I can't take any more – I'm just too sensitive."

When Margie got herself together a bit we dressed and then prepared to leave.

She wagged her finger at me and reminded me, "Don't you waste any of that important sticky stuff – save it all for me. Tuesday is D-day."

Margie was excited on Tuesday morning. Things went well and I gave her a series of strong squirts fairly quickly. Her bottom was perched on the pillows so gravity would help her retain as much as possible of my vital fluid. She easily reached a nice orgasm just as I was ejaculating. Instead of me giving her any further stimulation she just laid back, hoping that nature would take its course. I stayed with her until she finally arose, then we went our separate ways.

Things proceeded well the rest of the week through Friday, with no glitches in our program. However, on Friday night she called me.

Margie said. "My temperature reading shows that we should try again tomorrow, but my sister's apartment won't be available."

She sounded a little concerned and asked, "What will we do? Where can we go?"

I thought for a minute and replied, "How about a boat ride up the lake? It's going to be a nice warm day so we can take a blanket and an air mattress and go to a nice secluded place I know."

"Out in the open?" she asked. "I've never done that before, I'm not so sure."

I didn't want to tell her that Emma had found the place pretty nice, and that we had gone back there several times. However, I assured Margie that it would be just fine, and that the spot was very secluded, so she finally agreed.

We headed up the lake the next morning, with Margie looking a little nervous. I'd thrown a couple of fishing rods in the boat to make it look as innocent as possible, just in case we did meet anyone. When we reached the little hidden cove I had in mind, I pulled the boat up and we took my air mattress and blanket up into the long grass further up the creek-bank. It took a bit of persuading for Margie to get relaxed and ready. We blew up the air mattress. She didn't want to take off her shirt, but her pants and panties naturally had to come off. Even though Margie was still a little tense, we were able to get started. She was determined to receive her sperm donation, so she bravely did her part. I could tell, as I was doing my part, that she would occasionally glance around, keeping an eye out for any potential interruption.

I said, "Don't worry, there's no one else here, and we haven't heard a boat motor."

Margie whispered, "What about black bears or snakes?"

Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers