A Trout for Emma Wightman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
37 Followers

Although I never mentioned how Emma fit into the picture, I told her, "I met Laura when I was doing a job, and we hit it off right away."

"So you like older women?" she asked. "Why don't you go out with girls around your own age? Lord knows that there are lots of them in town and you must know some of them from school?"

I figured I'd knock her back a few yards and said, "Well, most young girls my age want someone with a nice car, long hair, who can dance and knows all about music – that's not me. Anyway, most of them don't want sex like an older gal does."

She bristled a bit and said, "That's certainly not what I taught you in grade four Sunday school."

"Well," I replied, "you did motivate me to study scripture a bit and I notice that the Song of Solomon seems to promote getting it on with a woman. And look at King David – several wives and dozens of concubines – he must have had at least two different pieces of ass a day whenever he wasn't off fighting a battle somewhere."

I think saying "pieces of ass" didn't sit too well with Mrs. Phillips. She told me that, "it was very disrespectful to women to think of them in that way."

She went off on another track then, asking, "And about Laura, you must have known that her divorce wasn't final and you still pursued her?"

"Couldn't help it," I countered, "And she needed some loving, the way life had treated her, and I needed some too."

She reminded both herself and me, "Laura has always seemed to make bad choices with respect to men."

Since I could see that I wasn't exactly her favorite person that day I thought I may as well shoot her another barb. After all, I was getting a little ticked off at her inferences, even though I had to admit to myself that she was probably right.

I said, "Look – I like women, and my best chance for sex is with women older than me who don't have anyone to keep them satisfied. On top of that, older gals know what they are doing in bed and are a lot more fun than some inexperienced eighteen year old who is tense and scared skinny."

"So you just see a woman as a repository for your semen, do you?" she asked.

"No," I countered. "I see a woman as a person I can enjoy sex with and I have to say that I enjoy giving a woman pleasure. She's not just an easy way to carry my sperm to the toilet."

She asked, "So you mean to say that older women actually excite you – that's rather odd for a young man?"

"Well sure – even a lady your age or older is fun to play with. Age isn't a barrier; it's a woman's interest in sex and her willingness to have fun that turns me on."

I added, "I like a woman who enjoys showing off to me as well, and I like exploring her goodies – a lot of younger gals are pretty nervous about that, at least in my limited experience."

That seemed to be enough for Mrs. Phillips, and she turned pensive.

As I got up to leave, she said, "Thanks for getting rid of that raccoon, and thanks for being honest with me."

I replied "No problem, it was good to talk it out with you. Please keep it to yourself though."

For the first time that day I saw a bit of a smile on her face. She replied, "Okay."

I didn't have a woman to take care of my needs, but I did enjoy my new rifle. I was getting to where I could put five bullets into a one inch bullseye pretty consistently. That was somewhat satisfying but it didn't relieve the pressure in my loins. I had now been "doing without" for over a month.

Salmon season was coming up and I signed on with a seine boat, hoping to make a few bucks during salmon season. On top of that, I figured it would get me out of my rut, as I was getting a bit tired of life the way it was panning out.

We had a good season of fishing and three months later I came back home with a wad of cash. Even more importantly, I had a bit of spark back.

I was curious to hear how things had gone for Sara. She brought her new-born baby boy over to Mrs. Phillips' house for me to see, and I could tell that she was thrilled to be a mother.

She asked me, "Do you think we could plan for another baby attempt in a few months? I want to get pregnant again pretty soon. I'm worried about my biological clock slowing down."

I replied, "I'll be up for it."

Neither Sara nor her mother caught on to the double entendre, or at least they didn't seem to show it.

Mrs. Phillips was a careful woman, and she had a way of covering all the bases. She started being really nice to me again.

"I'm trying to think of a gift that you would really like. I feel sure that you can help Sara again, and I want to show my appreciation."

I figured that a newer truck was out of the question as she wasn't a rich woman, but I knew now that I had some heavy duty leverage. I sensed she was afraid that I'd renege on taking care of Sara, and her hopes of grandchild number two were at risk, at least in her mind.

"I'll think about it," I promised her.

A few days later I had an opportunity to talk to her alone. She had called me about removing another pesky raccoon that was tearing up her yard, and making a mess in her garbage. Edna asked if I had thought of a gift that I might enjoy.

I replied, "Yes, I really need something."

"And what's that?" Mrs. Phillips questioned.

"Well, Laura's long gone and I'm hard up for some loving. I was wondering if you would be interested in helping me get through the next few months?" I asked.

"What do you mean by 'helping you through'?" she asked, apparently thinking that I was suggesting money. She ignored the "loving" word altogether.

"You're a good looking woman, Mrs. Phillips, or can I call you Edna?"

She blanched as she caught on to my meaning.

"You have to be out of your mind, I wouldn't even consider such a ridiculous arrangement – it's insulting and perverted," she replied.

I told her, "You might even enjoy it – you never know."

"This conversation is over," she answered.

A couple of weeks later I had a phone call from Mrs. Phillips. It wasn't about raccoons or about Sara.

She just said, "Come over, let's talk."

After tea and muffins, she asked me if I really meant what I had suggested. "I know I've been a rude bitch to you at times. Were you just trying to piss me off and get even or is there reality to what you suggested?"

I said, "Edna, reality for me is an unsatisfied hard-on these last few months. If we could arrange something that you could handle, I'd be overjoyed. I need some regular cuddling, and I need it badly."

"And you'll do your best for Sara when she decides it's time again?" Mrs. Phillips asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Well," she answered, "I've been thinking about it. Sara says you were very nice to her. I was worried that you were some kind of pervert, but she told me that you treated her kindly. I need to know what you expect though, after all I'm no youngster and I'm not a slut."

"It's not too hard to figure," I said. "Nice willing loving, whenever I need it, is all I'm looking for," I explained.

"What do you mean by whenever?" she asked.

"Once or twice a week – depends how horny I'm feeling" I answered. "Maybe more, occasionally."

"You realize that I won't tolerate any kinky stuff, don't you?" she stated.

I said, "Okay, no problem, I'm not into screwing bums anyway – but I hope you don't consider me giving you a bit of tongue as too weird – and I like to explore and get a good look, too."

She didn't answer, so I considered that as consent.

"Oh Lord," said Mrs. Phillips, "what have I gotten myself into?"

One evening, a week later, I was in Edna's home again. I could see that she wasn't exactly frightened, but she was nervous enough to tremble just a bit from time to time. She must have been thinking earlier about how to proceed, as she was wearing a nice peignoir with a robe over it, and she smelled good. We were pretty tentative at first, but after I cuddled up with her on the couch for a while she took off her robe. I could see that she was a bit reluctant and nervous, so I once again followed Emma's advice and took it slowly. Eventually, I was feeling her nearly sixty year old breasts, and playing with her nipples. Her hardening nipples betrayed her cool demeanor, as she finally started to get a bit excited as I sucked them through her peignoir. I suggested that we find our way to her bedroom. As we stood by her bed I slipped her peignoir off over her head, and then I stripped out of my own clothes.

When she lay down she looked at my erection warily and said, "Oh my gosh! – it'll never fit."

I asked if she had some lube, and she said, "Yes – it's just been sitting in the drawer here ever since my husband died."

She was going to put the lube on herself, but I took it from her and said, "Let me. I like the job."

I think she had a hard time opening up for me for just a minute, but she did finally spread wide as I rubbed a little lube on her. I took the opportunity to have a good look at her goodies and caress every bit of her womanhood. I took my time, rubbing her pussy, and paying special attention to her clit until I felt her start to relax and soften.

I climbed between her knees, and she said, "Gently – please – I'm out of practice, and that big thing of yours is going to be a tight fit."

I pushed in just a bit, and pulled out again, then in and out again several more times. Re-entering her over and over felt good. I soon worked my way in without hurting her even though her opening didn't stretch easily. Edna kept her hand around my cock, guiding me into her love tunnel at each attempt. I could tell that she was doing her best to overcome her nervousness. Her pussy was snug, and I liked the feeling of being deep inside her.

She told me, "Hold on for a bit until I get used to this. It's been a long time for me."

I lay quietly in her, moving in and out just a tiny bit until she finally started to push against me a little. She didn't say anything, but I figured I had the go ahead signal so I started to stroke in and out a little harder. After a few strokes she seemed to relax and I began to pump in earnest. In just a few more strokes I gushed into her as my climax hit, giving her several copious shots of the semen supply that had been building up for several months.

She went to the bathroom to clean up, and when she returned she reached for her peignoir.

I said "Not yet Edna, I need you again. Just let me rest until I get hard again."

I could see that this wasn't part of her plan, but in any event she lay down again next to me, nicely naked. I played with her nipples, kissed her all over, and stroked her for quite a while until my cock regained its eagerness. She sensed that I was ready again and raised her knees up and spread her legs for me. I worked my way in more easily this time and started fucking her in earnest. She responded somewhat but for the most part just took my lust and absorbed it. I needed the fast pace as I was still feeling the need for her pussy after my many weeks of celibacy. I came with a loud snort, groaning as my orgasm hit me and I squirted several times, each time pushing deep into Edna. I was pretty pleased when I saw a look of contentment on her face and a bit of a smile.

When we were dressed again, Edna made tea. I thought that was pretty nice of her. Maybe there was a kind woman hiding in there somewhere.

Edna said, "Thanks – it wasn't as hard as I thought it might be. I haven't had sex for a long time, and I was pretty tense. It was nice of you to be gentle and go slow."

I told her that she was a good woman, and sexy to boot. "I really enjoyed you – and I needed you badly – thanks," I told her.

When I was ready to leave she asked me how soon I planned to meet her again.

I told her, "Just let me know when you are ready again. I guess you might be a bit sore for a few days. It felt as if I was stretching you, especially at first."

"Yes," she said, "I sure got stretched - after all it has been a while now since I last had sex with my husband. I'll call you when I'm back to normal. It shouldn't take too long."

It didn't take as long as I thought – Edna called me back in three days, and we made plans to meet later that night. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised that I hadn't had to call her. I'd been a bit worried that she may have reconsidered, or might have thought the sex was just too much for her. That night, things went a lot more smoothly. Edna was a quick learner and she had already figured out that I liked her nude. That's how she met me.

"I figured I'd not waste any time," she said with a smile, and soon I was sucking on her nipples.

That had a pretty positive reaction. Soon she lay back on the couch with her bum on my lap and one leg thrown behind my neck.

"I can tell that you like to look," she said.

I took her invitation to heart and spread her lips apart, then pulled her clit hood up to expose her nice little nub to my fingers. I enjoyed playing with her. I suspected that she liked it just as well, even though she never admitted to it. It seemed to me that we were going to get along pretty well, if this was any indication.

When we got into bed I asked Edna to put a pillow under her bum, saying "It's easier to get at you that way." She was fine with that and I started to play with her goodies. I slipped between her knees and headed for her pussy with my lips.

"Oh my word," she gasped, "I didn't know that's what the pillow was meant for! I haven't had this for years!"

Edna soon seemed to remember how nice it felt, however, and she was getting nicely worked up. I slipped my middle finger into her, searching for her g-spot. I found it and started to rub her there and I could soon feel her building toward a climax. She shuddered and moaned as it hit her. I could feel her vagina clamping down on my finger with each spasm that gripped her. Once she settled a bit, I quickly put some lube inside her and got between her legs. She helped me in, and after a few exploratory little strokes I was deep into her. She bucked and wiggled, pushing up at every one of my thrusts.

I whispered to her, "Edna – you sure know how to fuck!"

She replied, "I was always good in bed. Harder, don't stop, and give it to me. I want to feel you come."

Once I climaxed it seemed to bring her to the edge. In a few more strokes I felt an orgasm shudder through her, and then another smaller one right behind it. Edna had a peaceful and satisfied look on her face as she smiled at me. It was as if I was looking at a different woman than a week earlier.

"I think I've needed a good fuck for some time now," she admitted to me. "I feel so much better."

Things were looking up, I thought.

Edna and I had a good thing going. She seemed a lot easier to get along with, not near as snappy or critical as she used to be. She even told me that she was starting to look forward to our "get-togethers", and she became more proactive.

One day, she asked me if I was "willing to try something."

"Sure," I responded. Edna brought out some lengths of nice white braided nylon rope.

"Tie my arms and legs to the bedposts," she said, "spread-eagle me."

It was completely new to me, but I liked the idea. I asked her "Is a pillow under your bum part of the deal?"

She said "Sure – even better – I'll feel like an offering on a plate. Nice."

Next she told me, "Do whatever you like, it's up to you."

I'd never experienced anything like this before, so I started slowly. I didn't want to rush through this and maybe miss trying something. I started kissing her all over her body – up, down and across. I kissed her mouth, her eyes, her ear lobes, her neck and her tits. I continued down her body, kissing her arms, belly, hips, legs and pussy, then back up to her breasts. I sucked on her nipples and nibbled gently with my teeth. Opening her pussy wide with my fingers I spread her little lips gradually, and then her love tunnel. I took a little penlight from her nightstand and held it in my mouth, and as I worked her opening wider I shone the light right inside her. Edna never flinched, in fact she felt really relaxed as I explored her. I could see her cervix and the pink walls of her vagina. I took my fingers out, letting her pussy close back up, but then I stretched her lips out and then carefully spread them apart. I took a comb and combed her pussy hair, neatly parting it and combing each side away from her slit in a symmetrical pattern. As I was playing with her, Edna got pretty turned on. It seemed that being tied up was quite exciting for her. I decided to see how many fingers I could get into her, and put a bit of lube on my fingers. One went in easily, and a second was just snug. My third finger was stretching her, but I pushed all three into her and at the same time rubbed her clit with my other hand. Edna's breathing was ragged now, maybe hyperventilating I thought. I could tell she welcomed every bit of what I was doing. I had a raging erection by then, so I knelt between her legs and flapped her pussy with it several times. I couldn't resist getting my face in between her legs and I slowly licked all around her pussy, but didn't quite touch her love button. I did everything I could think of to her with my mouth and tongue, but resisted working on her clit.

"Please, please" she groaned, "lick it, suck it. I need that."

I gave in and soon brought her to a grinding orgasm. I had two fingers in her as she came, rubbing her g-spot, and her vagina contracted tightly on me with each spasm.

She tried to put her arms down to pull me to her, but the ropes kept her hands above her head, and she pleaded with me, "Please, please, fuck me, put it in me, I want you, I need you."

I hesitated a little while longer, sucking her nipples instead, and she pleaded even more. I relented and gave her my cock, pushing it in slowly and withdrawing it now and again as she struggled to push herself upward onto me.

"Leave it in," she asked. "Put it in deep and fuck me hard."

I could hardly believe that this was the same Edna I had known. Something was different, and it was pretty nice. I pounded away at her, and soon she came with a series of crashing orgasms. I hadn't come yet so I just kept going. It felt as if her pussy had become much bigger and softer. Finally I came with a nice series of squirts. I knelt next to her and rubbed my semen smeared cock on one of her nipples, and then when I heard her say, "Aaah-nice," I moved up and rubbed it on her face. She moved her head up and licked me, so I pushed my cock in her mouth. Edna sucked me in like a vacuum cleaner and her tongue played games with my cockhead. This was a different woman than the one I knew. I felt I was swimming in deep water but I didn't really care.

Once untied, Edna was silent. Eventually I asked her what she liked about being tied up and how it affected her.

She told me "I've day-dreamed about being tied up and taken for years, but this is the first time I had the nerve to try it. I never wanted to admit it to my husband. I felt I could trust you and that you wouldn't judge me – so I went and bought some rope. I guess I didn't care if you judged me since we both know I agreed take care of you. Normally, I'd feel pretty guilty about letting you fuck me, but when I'm tied up I don't. I feel perfectly free and faultless. It's like I'm not really responsible for what I'm doing. It's just you doing it to me. I guess it's hard to understand, but I needed it and it was wonderful, thanks."

She was silent quite a while longer, and then said, "I don't think I want to do this very often, but if I ask you again will you do it for me – please? I think I might need it again sometime – all the tension and guilt that was inside me has melted away, I feel free now, and I feel good."

Reiner43
Reiner43
37 Followers