All Comments on 'A Truckload of Sperm'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Humor is sometimes needed.

I needed it.

sootsprinklessootsprinklesabout 11 years ago
Intelligence

Egmont Grigor, you're quite the intelligent writer. Your prose is great, the humor is witty, and the sex is primal. Nice work. : )

kalodinkalodinalmost 11 years ago
Made My Girlfriend Laugh

That's not the whole truth, made her laugh, made me jealous because you are such a goddamned good writer makes me want to take my stuff down. We love your stuff E.G., it is some of the very best here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that is so funny

Fashions for fat women....what a hoot......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An editor...

... was sorely needed for this story.

"I just told you and the fact mom's retired to live here and would like me to drop round now and then." < Might wanna rephrase this, for example. Having to try to figure out what your characters or the narrator is trying to say is not my idea of immersion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow...

..."He ordered Champagne, French"

ALL Champagne's French, it's named after the region in France, otherwise it's just sparkling white wine.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 6 years ago
Droll, for sure!

Haven't had a chance to use that word in ages, but this author's stuff certainly fits the bill. It combines creativity with humor with outrageous interactions between the characters. Not to worry that it's not realistic or makes a lot of sense. Just enjoy - 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cleverly written.

I stumbled across this story, and author, by chance. I liked the characters, especially their banter, their dialog. Good job.

cfumagocfumagoover 1 year ago
Loved It!

Fresh and crisp, it moved quickly and allowed my mind to wander - and guess.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous