A Truckload of Sperm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked away the best part of the afternoon before falling asleep amid their mess. As she'd closed her eyes Thelma knew this is what an unmarried woman gave a man: a wife would insist on cleaning up, putting the towels away to wash after showering and insist her husband follow her example and be tidy and hygienic. She, however, knew men had this secret desire to wallow in filth when it came to sex, not that she got consistent practice at testing that theory.

Thelma awoke just after 5:00 and shook Jervois. "Time for you to fuck off; I have a brief to prepare for the morning."

"You're rude."

"You're great at fucking, performing as if you mean it and obviously you do. Do you mind if I come off the pill?

"No. Does this mean I'm to be your regular provider?"

"I'm thirty-six and think it's time to be impregnated."

"Even at thirty-six it could be too late."

"Leave me to worry about that. Confirm you are willing to have unprotected sex with me?"

"Yes."

"And accept if I do birth a child fathered by you that I'll make no claim against you and will give you that assurance in writing if you require that?"

"I accept your word. What if with all the fucking and socializing we fall in love?"

"Oh, you want an all-round relationship?"

"Yes, even if not living with you. Please answer the question."

"Well if we fall in love and you are dumb enough to want to marry me then I perhaps could say yes. It wouldn't be the dumbest thing to do if we were truly in love."

"Even if there's no child?"

"Yes, if we fall in love without a child I'd marry you if we both felt the need."

"Well, aren't I having a great couple of days?"

"You are indeed. Off you go or rather get ready. I'll not eject you without giving you coffee."

"And a sandwich?"

"Surely, you've been a very good boy to me."

* * *

There was no apparent change in the fashion pages for three days but on Wednesday radio and TV ads announced that the first fashion pages produced under the new fashion editor would appear in the 'Beacon' next day. A photo above the similar announcement on page three of that day's newspaper showed Jervois, jacket off and sleeves rolled up, working in front of a big computer screen with a page layout artist. The newspaper's fashion section appeared each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Next morning Thelma turned expectantly to the fashion section, thinking women all over the city and into the hinterland where the 'Beacon' circulated would be doing the same thing. She grinned and said, 'You asshole'.

Three skinny models, topless, covered most of the front page of the section wearing just panties. The heading read, 'These panties just hitting the streets in France are already a sensation'.

God, the vulvas of two of the women were outlined clearly.

Thelma went to her office. The cabbie asked her had she seen the work of the new male fashion editor. She said yes and asked what did he think.

"Never seen so much tit and pussy in a newspaper."

"Well perhaps, but the tits were pretty small."

"Yeah, but what about the size of two of the pussies?" he cackled.

Similar, when she entered the office there was only one conversation going and she observed no one was talking about the very fashionable panties.

People cancelled their subscriptions throughout that day while new subscribers that day were 200-fold up on the number of new subscribers for one day ever. Complaints were made to the police, the mayor and the Media Standards Council and lingerie stores were flooded with potential buyers asking when the new range from Paris would be stocked. Shipments were expected within ten days.

The media including reporters and TV crews from other cities hounded Jervois who insisted being interviewed together with his editor-in-chief. The editor-in-chief was delighted to announce that retired staff had been urgently brought in to help process new subscriptions.

Pressed by reporters to name the theme of Saturday's pages, Jervois said, "Swimsuits for older women. We may have to apply discreet airbrushing but please also look at the swimsuits because they show aggressive trends in new styling."

The following Tuesday the city was in virtual uproar as the entire fashion spread was devoted to a very learned article written by Jervois Rich and supported with comment from various experts in fashion and health care. Several leading sociologists were quoted at length. The subject was: Women Who Prefer Not to Wear Panties. Others writers on Jervois's team provided sidebar stories that included the history of undergarments.

That day and night, radio and television channels stirred the pot with glee, prolonging the controversy and the newspaper competing against the 'Beacon' ran an editorial claiming the 'unseemly behavior of the 'Beacon's' fashion section was a disgrace, was unacceptable and a smear on journalism and newspaper publishing.

A huge public outcry arose, turning the tide very much in favor of the 'Beacon' and the 'sanctimonious' 'Daily News' was slated. National and international journalists began arriving in the city and crack TV network teams chased after Jervois and his senior editor.

A week later it was all over, The Media Standards Council announced it was satisfied that the initial picture of models, although likely to be somewhat disturbing to some readers, was nevertheless published in the context of standard modeling of underwear and the entire tenor of the illustration and supporting article was focused completely on fashion garments 'of a newsworthy nature'. Believing itself to have been vindicated, the "Beacon' cancelled a decision to sue the 'Daily News' for $11 million in damages.

* * *

"You think the furor had ended"? Thelma grunted as the hottest journalist in the city firmed his grip of her quivering ass cheeks as he plowed her over her dining table, doggy style.

"We think so," Jervois said, eyes rolling as she tightened her muscles around his plunging shaft. She eased the pressure and he was able to resume gazing at what he considered one of the most erotic images on earth -- a woman's breasts squashed out from under her chest, flushed and harden nipples showing. Each time he released his grip and slapped an ass cheek Thelma melted a little more. She was leaking over the table and him and the disgusting sound was making his nipples so hard he prepared to watch them pop across the table.

A little later she asked, "What are you thinking darling?"

"Framing an apology for not being with you to do this and to socialize for four weeks."

She sighed. "I know, I've really missed you. I've sold this apartment and leave at the end of the month. My thinking had been to buy one that you'd like and you could move in with me. But there's another woman, isn't there?"

"What? Oh yeah, and I can describe her accurately. About fifty-five, with poor eyesight, a huge belly, practically no tits and she nags and her hair's a mess."

"Wow."

"Wow what?"

"Small tits, that's convinced me you'd not be interested. Who is she?"

"My publisher in France has appointed her as my agent here. My book 'Chic But Without Fashion Sense' has been imported here and is selling like hot cakes. Ooops, can't hold off any longer."

"Gottcha. Give me a full load honey."

Breath easing back to normal, Jervois thought proudly he'd pumped in enough sperm to presumably make sixty million babies, not that that was likely to happen. It would make Thelma feel a little bloated if all scored a hit run making it to base and found sixty million eggs waiting.

Thelma rested for a few minutes. Although she no longer talked about pregnancy he knew she was waiting in the hope of getting quads or perhaps just one kid. She came back from the bathroom pink-faced and her tits appeared blown up and looked deserving to be fucked thoroughly, just them. But Thelma took his mind of the job, saying, "Your book?"

"Oh yeah. There's a big demand for it so I have spent the past four weeks all my spare time awake writing the sequel and coordinating photographs, photo libraries and artists."

"So that haggard look is not from an over-sexed woman?"

He grinned and said hardly. "You must have known from the load you just got I've been under-used of late?"

She said the thought had occurred to her.

"So I've ripped out this new book and there was a big argument over the name but I've won and the name alone will make it a million-seller."

"Oh, how exciting. Tell me the name, you can trust me."

"No, my publisher agrees with me. I want you to tell all your friends the name of the book. We want high expectations for its release and rumors in the media."

"What is it, tell me," Thelma asked excitedly.

"It's called, 'Fashion for Fat Women' and includes 200 tips."

"Oh God, you can't use the word fat. It would be a disaster. No person in his or her right mind would be seen dead walking to a bookshop counter carrying a book with that name."

"A fat women wouldn't care a fig."

Thelma stared at Jervois and her mouth opened slowly. "Ohmigod, you're right and obvious your publisher was convinced by your punch line."

"Right and thank you. The manuscript had gone to France and it is intended to publish the book in six languages."

"And distributed in countries known for their overweight women?"

"Good girl. Now you're cooking. When can we go looking at apartments?"

"I'll set up a meeting with you with my agent. She has big tits."

""Thelma," Jervois said, obviously hurt. "My loyalty is with you and all of my sperm is totally at your disposal."

"Ohmigod, I'm good for taking a truckload. Just a minute while I call my PA to say I'll be a couple of hours late this morning and no calls."

THE END

12