A Valet's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12to8
12to8
33 Followers

Pulling away, I turned my body, sat on the ledge with one leg up on it and supported myself with my hands on the sill. Brian lifted my other leg up and held under my thigh, crouched down and took my cock in his mouth again. It was extremely sensual to feel my spent prick grow in his mouth. After a few long sucks he let it go and began washing my cock and balls and groin with his tongue until he reached my puckered hole. His mouth meat slid across a couple of times and then, like a dart, pushed into me. Out came his tongue and in went two fingers to pump again and then his tongue returned, probing.

"Ah, ghezz man, do it!" I groaned as he speared and jabbed and prodded. He was really going at it like a pro. "You do this to your wife, don't you, you cock sucker! Do it, Brian. Stick your cock in my ass! Come on, do it now! Fuck me like you fuck wife!" I groaned.

He stood up and still holding my leg up with my asshole his target, he spit a wad of saliva in his palm and greased the head of his cock, then placed it against my hole and pushed slowly into me. I could feel the thick crown stretch my sphincter. I pushed down and my ass mouth opened to allow his meat to impale me. Brian was in me about three inches and I stopped him.

"Not too much. This is new. Right there, yea that's all. Go ahead now, pump it."

"Oh man, this is nice," he hissed and started thrusting into me. He stopped once, withdrew and spit down again on his cock head, lubing me more and reentered. Now he was sliding in nicely and building up another load of milk. My male lover was shoving into me rapidly now, my hole on fire. Short and rapid plunges, sweat on his brow, a strained look on his face. I was jackin' my cock, trying to match his climax when I saw his expression.

"Come on man, fuck me, come on, fuck my ass. Shoot your big load in my brown hole, Brian! Give it to me! Just like her cunt!"

My talk made me hot and suddenly I shot a wad into the air, hitting his face. That's what did it for him. He groaned and gripped my leg tightly and I felt a blast of hot liquid shoot into my tunnel. "Whoa, hot, hot, damn hot!" I wailed.

Brian was slamming into me so hard I was afraid he was going to push me out the window. His manhood was buried deep into me, more than I thought I could take, I felt his pubic hair touching my ass and I knew I had been really ass fucked.

My assailant slowed down now and we both started to fizzle out. Brian let my leg down to the floor and I stood up a little shaken as he helped steady me. We were both panting.

"I hope I didn't hurt you, Joe."

"No, I'm okay, just shocked that I took all of that beef like I did. I should get a medal!"

We both had a laugh and just to break the awkwardness of the moment, I high fived him. We stood at the window looking out into the darkness and were probably both thinking the same thing, "A chance meeting of two strangers in this city."

I used the bathroom first to clean up and by the time Brian was finished I was ready leave.

"What do you say we exchange emails and keep in touch," I suggested, "I think we have a lot in common.....besides our first time tryst. Maybe when you get out here again we'll hook up."

"I'd like that," Brian responded happily. "Maybe we could double date if I bring my wife."

"Double what?" I said as I walked thru the door to leave, giving him a devilish look.

"What a night, Joe," I thought, "What a night!"

12to8
12to8
33 Followers
12