Helpful Citizen

Story Info
Officer Bateman pulls Nate over for help.
1.7k words
4.21
5.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was back in town for a few days to Nate's delight, but Nate thought something was a little off. She didn't seem to be completely with him, as if something had her preoccupied. He chalked it up to the exhausting flight schedule she was keeping.

For a while, Ashley stayed on local routes and was home just about every week for a couple of days, then she filled in for other stewardesses on international runs. That was okay by Nate, international flights meant more money. The problem was, she was filling in more and more often and he was seeing less and less of her.

Nate decided not to voice his displeasure right now, maybe in a couple of months if this continued he would say something. She did have student loans to pay and needed to bring those up to date to finish her bachelor's. The only thing that really stuck in his throat was that she hadn't told him money was the issue. If she had, he'd gladly cover her payments until she could go back to school.

That seemed to fit the best and Nate would think of a way to offer that help when--if--that time came.

Tonight, Ashley had been amiable to the idea of a fancy dinner. Luvton only had a dim diner and a dingy sandwich shop to choose from so they decided on a steakhouse in Sexton some thirty miles away. It was a casual place, no jacket required, and that suited Nate fine.

They were within sight of the LEAVING LUVTON sign when headlights appeared from nowhere and floated at his rear bumper. Nate was about to put the pedal down and leave the tailgater behind when a single blue light stuttered to life from the other car's windshield.

He knew who that was.

"Oh my god, Nate. How fast were you going?" Ashley cried as Nate pulled over.

"Five over, maybe," he growled.

"One-horse, piece of shit town. I heard their policewoman is a real bitch," Ashley said under her breath.

You have no idea, Nate thought as he ran the window down.

Bateman strode casually alongside Nate's car and leaned into the window. "Good evening, sir."

Nate gripped the steering wheel. "Officer."

She noticed Ashley, and gave her a big smile. "Ma'am."

"We weren't speeding," Ashley offered. "Well, maybe three over. Tonight's date night and I guess we're just anxious to get over to Sexton for dinner."

"No, ma'am, it's nothing like that," Bateman said. Then to Nate, "Sir, I wonder if you'd assist me a few minutes. I ran your plate and know you live in the neighborhood and we've had a burglary a few blocks over. Seems there's been some clothing left up in those woods and I'm curious if you might be able to identify any of the articles. Maybe see if you remember anyone wearing any of it."

Well, maybe Bateman was legitimately doing her job for once. "Sure," Nate said. "Will this take long?"

"Not at all, sir," Bateman said.

"Be right back," he whispered to Ashley as she looked through her window into the dark pines nearby.

Nate followed Bateman to the rear of her car. This time it was her own private vehicle with a blinking strobe on the dash and not the police cruiser. He stayed close as she pulled out her Maglite and shone it down the embankment where they picked their way into the pines and maples until the lights of their two cars disappeared.

Bateman shone the light around the carpet of pine needles and hand-sized leaves.

"What do you want me to look at," Nate said.

She moved closer and reached for his belt. "It's what I want to look at, Nate."

"Shit!" Nate gasped. "Really? My girlfriend is back there. I haven't seen her in a while and I'd like to have a pleasant night, okay?"

Bateman brought the flashlight up pressed the barrel of it against his throat and shoved him back against a nearby maple. "We can make this easy or difficult, Walker. You give me what I want and you'll be on your way. It's not like it'll keep you from fucking the shit out of later, now will it?"

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Nate gasped against the flashlight.

"You don't really want that," Bateman whispered. "You enjoyed jerking off for me back at the station last week. Didn't seem to have a problem at all putting that little show on at all."

That was a fact. Nate had indulged himself with some enthusiasm once he got into it. Besides that, he'd fantasized about the police officer now pressing him against a tree in the dark, but that was something Bateman never needed to know.

"What do you want, this time?" Nate sighed.

"Hang your clothes on that limb," Bateman said motioning with the flashlight.

Nate did as he was ordered hoping he wouldn't get sap or leaves on them in places that would be hard to explain when he undressed back at the house later tonight. Bateman shone the flashlight up and down his naked body. He could hear her moan appreciatively.

"I just hope Ashley doesn't wander down here," Nate said.

The Maglite went dark and slid into its holster with a snick. "She strikes me as a dainty sort," Bateman whispered as her hand drifted across one of Nate's nipples and across his chest. "I don't think she'll risk getting pricked." Bateman giggled as her hand slid down his abdomen. "But I sure will."

"Can we not drag this out?" Nate said.

He felt Bateman enclose him in her hand and squeeze. "No problem."

Nate relaxed and let it happen. He grew turgid as Bateman slid her hand along his length. Her free hand cradled his balls and she slid her fingers lightly across his scrotum tickling him pleasurably.

"She's a lucky girl, Nate," Bateman whispered. "I'll bet she almost screams when this slides into her."

"Let's leave her out of this, okay?" Nate breathed.

"Fair enough," Bateman said. "But I know I would. I know I'd scream if this gorgeous thing were going inside of me."

"Well that, Officer Bateman, isn't going to happen," Nate declared.

Bateman stopped stroking him and squeezed his balls hard enough to send lances of pain into his stomach. "Be nice, Walker, or I'll make you scream and make that little slut of yours come running to see what's wrong."

"Fuck!" Nate gasped.

"Want to have to explain why you're naked out here with a female cop?"

"No."

"Shut up, then," Bateman said and resumed masturbating him.

Nate was glad of one thing at the moment: Bateman seemed to be honoring his request not to drag it out. She was pumping him quickly, steadily.

"You're getting close. I can tell," Bateman whispered. "You'd better tell me right before you pop. I don't want to have an awkward conversation with my dry cleaner."

Bateman was right. His balls had tightened and he'd begun to throb in preparation for his release. She switched from stroking him to twisting her hand just below the ridge of his head. That sent him over the edge.

"Shit! Gonna cum!" he gasped. Bateman stepped out of the line of fire and returned to the sliding motion. Nate bit his lip to keep from crying out as he emptied into the air. Somewhere in front of him, he heard the gouts of ejaculate land in the leaves. Bateman milked him until he dripped into the pine needles at his feet.

"There now," she said releasing him. The Maglite came on and she shone it on his slightly softer penis. A large pearl dangled from the tip. "I feel much better knowing you're not wandering through town with a loaded weapon."

"I've heard that one before," Nate sighed.

Bateman scraped the single drop of semen from his cock with a finger and slipped it into her mouth. Nate heard her savor the mild saltiness on her tongue.

"Get dressed."

Nate put his clothes on in the circle of light cast by Bateman's Maglite. He brushed a few pine needles off his shirt then carefully stuffed his manhood into his fly and even more carefully pulled up the zip. The bulge was too obvious and he had to point himself downward at an uncomfortable angle.

It was decidedly unpleasant to follow Bateman back to the road in this state.

At his car, Bateman slipped back into cop mode. "Thank you for your help, Mr. Walker," she said loud enough for Ashley to hear. "That should help me come to some resolution regarding this case."

Nate didn't like the emphasis she put on the word "come". His raised eyebrows got him a slight grin from Bateman.

"Glad I could be of service," Nate said and realized he sounded just as guilty of double entendre.

"The City of Luvton appreciates your hard work back in those woods."

"That's enough!" Nate mouthed silently to her.

"Have a nice evening," Bateman said and sauntered back to her own car.

They were well out of the city limits before Ashley said anything. "Well?"

"Well, what?" Nate replied. His mind had been drifting back to the woods and Bateman's touch. He was aware he was still half-mast.

"Was there anything back there you recognized?"

It was true. There was literally nothing back there and therefore nothing for him to recognize. "No."

"At least we'll only be ten minutes late to the restaurant," she remarked. "Always good to assist the police when they ask. Keeps you on their good side."

In the dim light of the instrument panel, Nate reached over and cupped one of his girlfriend's breasts. It was familiar, not like the two sizeable ones that Bateman stuffed into her uniform blouse. He hoped it would get his mind back in the car with the both of them. In return, Ashley reached over and found the fullness that hung on after the cop's attentions.

Ashley seemed to be no longer distracted and she was once again fully with him. "Wow! Gonna have to take care of that when we get back home."

Nate found it strange that he could thank Bateman for that.

He could.

But he never would.