Concealed Weapon

Story Info
Officer Bateman Makes Nate Unload His Weapon.
1.8k words
4.39
6.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate found it difficult to not think about what the cop had done to him as he hung upside down and cuffed to the broken inversion table. Under other circumstances, it would have been extremely erotic. He wished it had been Ashley who'd done that to him but if he were honest with himself, he didn't exactly dislike Bateman's touch.

It had been different, the way Amber Bateman had touched him and it was this thought he was trying hard to push out of his head as he slid thick and aching into his girlfriend later that night.

***

It'd been a month since the incident in his garage and Nate was pretty sure Bateman had no further interest in him. He'd not seen the single police car once as he jogged through the city's small park, but he had heard through the grapevine that Bateman more often than not drove her own car to do patrols. He could never be completely sure she wasn't out there. Watching him.

This unease led him to do his laps at night and given the dim light, he thought he could once again run wearing shorts and shoes and nothing else. Nobody could see him very well and there was nobody else around to complain that time of night.

The night he became disabused of the notion that he was off Bateman's radar was a hot June night. Nathan was in his own world, his body felt as if it were on cruise control as he listened to some pounding music which seemed to force his feet to keep time with the beat.

In his peripheral vision, a shape moved up on the street running along the back of the park opposite the busier main street on the other side of the park. Nate popped the earbuds out of his ears and turned to see a black and white Luvton police car pacing him like a predator.

Nate's heart beat hard in his chest, harder than it already had been.

"I thought I told you to put on a shirt if you're going to exercise in public," Bateman called through the open window.

Forcing a smile, Nate said, "I apologize. You did say that but I thought since it was so hot out tonight and it was dark--." Nate thought better of trying to explain his reasoning. "I'll make a beeline for the house and take care of that. That cool, officer?"

Bateman brought the car to a stop under a street light and got out. "No, it's not 'cool'," she said displeased. "Come here."

"What?"

Bateman slid a hand down on her stun gun and with the other curled a finger toward him.

Nate sighed and approached, hands palm out away from his body so she'd have no legitimate reason to use force on him.

"Around to the other side of the car," Bateman said and followed him. "Hands on the roof, legs apart."

"I haven't done anything," Nate hissed.

Bateman put a hand in the middle of his back and shoved him against the car to make her point. "You clearly disobeyed me regarding wearing a shirt in public, Nate. Now, put your fucking hands on the fucking roof, and don't move!"

Nate did as he was told and spread his legs. He felt the officer's hands slide over his arms, down his shoulders, and around his chest. There was no reason to frisk him since all of that area was bare skin. There was nowhere for him to hide anything.

"Do you have any weapons on you?" Bateman said as her hands gripped his thigh and slid down first one then the other.

"Where the hell am I gonna hide a weapon?" Nate spat.

Bateman shoved him against the car again, harder this time. "You'd better learn some respect, Walker."

"I have no weapons, Officer Bateman, ma'am," Nate replied trying to keep the attitude out of his voice.

"I think you do," Bateman growled.

"Huh?"

"I think you're lying to me. I think you do have a concealed weapon." Nate felt her reach between his legs and cup his balls through the shorts.

"Oh hell no!" Nate cried and tried to turn around. For his trouble, he got his face shoved against the roof and a painful kick inside of one ankle.

"Do not turn around and do not take your hands off the roof of my car," Bateman ordered. "If you fail to comply a second time, I will Tase you! Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Nate hissed.

Softer, Bateman said, "Good," as she slid her hand around his waist and into the waistband of his shorts. She found him and took him in her hand. "Yeah, you are definitely carrying a concealed weapon."

"Why are you doing this?" Nate asked into the side of the car. Bateman didn't answer him and he felt his shorts slide down then puddle around his feet.

"Step out of the shorts and spread your legs."

He did as he was told. A hand gripped his balls again, kneading then slid forward and gripped his cock.

"Yeah, I found a weapon on you and I'll bet it's loaded too," Bateman cooed. She began sliding her hand down his length, squeezing and releasing and sliding again.

"Please--" Nate whimpered. "I have a girlfriend that I love very much. Will you please stop this?"

Bateman cupped his balls again, and squeezed them hard enough to make Nate gasp. "Not until you produce the weapon I know you're carrying and not until you unload it."

Nate squeezed his eyes shut as he felt Bateman grip his cock again. If he resisted her, she had the power of the state to hurt him and arrest him even if there were no charges. Also, she was not a dumb cop by any means. Nate looked around and realized Bateman had planned this to happen at the most secluded side of the park near the woods. Even if anyone could see them, Bateman had taken him to the other side of the car where his bare ass couldn't be seen unless you happened to be lurking in the woods.

He was effectively no better off at resisting Bateman's advances as he had been handcuffed and stuck upside down on the inversion table. The best he could hope for was that it would be over with quickly.

He began to firm up in her hand. "Very good, Nate," Bateman whispered behind him. "You're finally complying and producing that weapon."

It felt good and humiliating at the same time as he became erect. Bateman cooed appreciatively and released him long enough to reach around and stroke him from the front with her right hand as her left continued to hold his balls.

"It's got a long barrel, I see," she said as her fingers cruised his shaft up the bottom and along the top. "Nice curve to it, too. I'll bet you have done some real damage to your precious girlfriend with this, haven't you?"

"She is quite pleased with what I can do with it," Nate said into the sheet metal under his face.

"Oh, I'm sure she is."

Once he was fully erect, Bateman released him and slid her hands over his naked body. She pressed close against him until his cock lay against the passenger's window, the glass cool on the sensitive bottom. He felt the hard corners of Bateman's belt in his back, the metal of her badge and nametag on his ribs, and underneath all that, the softer curves of her body.

Nate became aware there was a real woman beneath all the trappings of a police officer and some part of him was glad when she took him in hand again and resumed masturbating him.

Bateman's strokes were slow and rhythmic and the closer he got to his release, the lighter they became. She was good at this and it was almost as if she could feel the ever-building climb of sexual tension in him well enough to know when to slow down.

Ashley was no slouch when giving him a handjob but she'd never known how to keep him on the edge and draw out his pleasure. Not like this.

"Are you going to unload it for me, Nate?" Bateman whispered.

"I'm close."

"Not yet. I have to do this in a controlled manner. Can't just let you discharge your weapon too quickly."

"Uh-huh," Nate moaned.

Bateman spent her time with him, getting him near the edge and releasing him long enough to caress his body then taking him in hand again. He found himself thrusting into her curved fingers to her apparent delight but she denied him when he began to tense up readying for his climax.

"You're really loaded, aren't you?" she cooed and gently squeezed his balls.

"Yeah, more and more every second."

"Ready to fire?"

"Yes," Nate breathed.

She curled her fingers around his turgid flesh again stroking him slowly down and then up. Then she palmed the head of his cock and swirled her hand around it and back down his length. Nate tensed as she did it again and he was rapidly approaching the edge once more.

"Unload it for me," Bateman whispered and began stroking him faster. "I want you completely unloaded before I release you, understand?"

"Yes!"

He was on the precipice again. "Unload it for me, Mr. Walker. That's an order!"

"Oh god!" Nate cried against the roof of the police car as Bateman twisted her hand around him. His balls pulled tight and he felt himself explode. The jet of cum made an audible thud as it struck the window.

"That's it!" Bateman gasped as he pumped thick ropes of semen against her car's side, each burst thumping the glass.

Then, it was over, his penis dripping in the police officer's hand. She released him and stepped away.

"The Luvton Police Department thanks you for your cooperation," Bateman smiled. "You can let go of the car now."

Nate stepped back. He was surprised at the amount of semen that he'd blasted on the car. Liquefying pearlescent streams ran down the glass then down the door and across the C in the word POLICE. It would soon be dripping onto the street.

"That was a lot of ammo to be carrying," Bateman said as she scooped up his shorts and went to the driver's side. "The streets are much safer now that you're not armed."

Nate held out his hand. "My shorts?"

Bateman threw them into the car where they landed in the passenger floorboard. "Run on home now and nobody will see you. Keep dilly-dallying and I'll be following you all the way up the street with the strobes lighting up your bare ass."

Nate wanted to argue. He was still mostly erect. Normally that was a blessing. Most of the time when he orgasmed he remained almost as hard as before and if he kept thrusting or stroking he could get a second, usually more intense, climax easily. If he didn't, he rarely went limp before ten minutes was up.

It was a strange idea, to be running down the middle of town naked and with a swinging, more or less still erect penis.

But he did.