All Comments on 'A Vampire's Paradise'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
inkainkaover 16 years ago
Interesting story....

I think that I missed the erotic edge in the story...if it was even ment to have one. The time line was difficult to follow and I think that the historical acuracy was off, but it has promise - with a little fine tuning. I think that as "The Master of Kink" you could have done so much more with this tale...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BORING

YOU ARE THE MOST BORING BLACK BASTARD I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS ITS A PITY THAT WE CAN NOT GET OUR HANDS ON YOU BECAUSE STRANGLING YOU AFTER WE HAVE TORTURED YOU WOULD BE A REAL PLEASURE,YOU ARE A SUITABLE TARGET FOR A HITMAN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think....

a few things are in order. You need to write under a different name. I have read a number of responses to your stories. Many people truly hate you. I think your mere name generates extreme hostility. I am not sure what your objective truly is writing for Lit, but using your name whether it is real or not is not going to garner any high marks. You have no real fans and a tremnedous amount of hatred. Secondly, you write about the same shit all the time. Always (or mostly) from a bi black man's point of view. Women are evil. Men are foolish. You almost always have anal sex. You are too predictable and have little originality. There are times you do so there is hope. Perhaps if you heed the above, you may create a better fan base and a better reception. Of course there is the possibility you enjoy the animosity and dissention and THAT IS your goal. If yes, dude, that is really sad. The anger you have for the world is readily apparent in your words. I dont think you can expect to have people fall at your feet and fawn all over you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS