All Comments on 'A Very Merry Xmas'

by hrefnadrakis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GaeaWindsingerGaeaWindsingerover 15 years ago
Very nice.

First time reading your stories. I went on to read 'Celuna's Hunt' and 'Delivery' and thoroughly enjoyed them both. Keep up the good work. I will be reading some of your others very shortly as you have a way with words that is intriquing.

'A Very Merry Xmas' was most interesting. Enjoyed the threesome making it very hot to read.

Again Keep up the good work and I hope to see your name soon again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!

I love it. It was really hot and actualy had a plot. But im kind of confused... Are they all three soul mates or ???? are you going to keep writing and give Tobias his true soul mate?! I need to know!! Please keep writing!

lgspearmanlgspearmanabout 13 years ago

wow. now when i think of threesomes, this is what i'm looking for. unfortunately, i don't seem to be able to find this type of story here on literotica ever. kudos for having it, and doing it so very, very well. please keep it coming!

crittergirlcrittergirlover 9 years ago
Lovely

I keep coming back to re-read this story. It is truly lovely. This is what I want to read about in a threesome. The sex is well written without being just a description of bodies fucking each other, and there is actual emotion involved, without going over the top and getting gooey. The language too, is wonderful. The characters use phrases that would sound silly coming from an actual person, but within the story the wording only adds to the fey feeling of the whole thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous