All Comments on 'A Very Nice Welcome Home'

by muppit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Got this girl HOT ;)

I liked the way you described the build up to meeting up, and the use of stinky bootneck slang might be off putting to some, but to those of us that understand, it brings a sense of realism ;) Please write more!

mick1953mick1953about 10 years ago
Well Done

You have a natural talent for telling a story. An editor would be beneficial for you on the mechanical parts of getting your story told. Please do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love those welcome homes! ;)

I have to agree...your detailed descriptive writing, even though you claim you are no writer, was impressive...definitely had this girl panting and juicy...maybe even a little jealous. ;)

very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wishing

Wishing I was her!

muppitmuppitabout 10 years agoAuthor
i thank you all

hi all I just wanted to post a thank you for taking the time to read my story. I have a few email feedbacks and they are very much appreciated. please keep the comments coming good or bad.

ladies thank you for your comments I actually find it a big turn on to know it has the desired effect. if you would like a personalised story feel free to get in touch.

mick cheer mate I will look into an editor and I appreciate your feedback.

many thanks all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just out of curiosity...

Just out of curiosity Daz how many women send feedback?? As a woman, I am interested to know. Jeannie

muppitmuppitabout 10 years agoAuthor
hay

lol only you thus far my dear and 1 guy x

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Great detail

Hot ho hot. Loved this story also. Going back to read all then will tell you my ultimate fave. The sexual positions are out of the wet world. Nothing like a lover driving it home... Thank you for making my afternoon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous