A Very Special Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
29 Followers

Gary placed his strong hands on her bare ass cheeks and pulled Lisa closer to him, the heat of her body and scent of her perfume causing his arousal to heighten. Their hungry mouths locked together in a long passionate kiss, their tongues intertwined. Lisa's hard pointy nipples felt like burning pokers against Gary's hairy chest. His hands moved to her breasts and cupped them, allowing his fingers to tease the hot nipples relentlessly. When their mouths were not locked together Gary would nuzzle her neck with his lips, and thrust his slippery tongue into her ear, causing moans of pleasure to escape Lisa's lips.

Lisa leaned backwards a little so Gary's agile hands could open the front clasp of her bra, allowing the large breasts to fall into his waiting hands. Lisa slipped her hand between their bodies and invaded Gary's underwear, grabbing his hard lance. Her fingers wrapped around the cock at the base and slowly pulled upward until Gary groaned with pleasure. Lisa noticed a wet spot forming on his underweear from the precum that had escaped from his cock. Lisa rubbed the palm of her hand in circles against the wet spot until her fingers were sticky. Then her hand retreated and she made sure that Gary saw her licking the precum from her hand.

Gary's slippery tongue flicked out and stabbed repeatedly at Lisa's nipple causing surges of pleasure. He traced a wet circle around the hot nub with his tongue until he heard another moan escape Lisa's lips. Then his lips moved in and gently grasped the nipple pulling it away from her body as far as it would stretch without causing her pain. Gary then moved to the other tit and repeated the process. He knew how sensitive Lisa's nipples were and he tortured them unmercifully.

"Oh yes Gary, suck my tits!" Lisa urged. Her breathing quickened as Lisa's need to cum rose higher and higher. She grabbed one of Gary's hands and placed in on the center of her burning need between her legs.

Gary's fingers quickly slid under the tiny thong which was now soaked with Lisa's juices. Two fingers easily slipped into her wet tunnel and quickly found her G-spot. As Gary's fingers moved back and forth stimulating the ultra sensitive area his lips continued pulling on her puffy nipples.

Lisa's orgasm slammed into her body causing her to cry out, "Oh yes Gary, I'm cumming baby!" Her eyes closed and her whole body stiffened as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body. She felt like she was floating on a cushion of air.

Gary loved watching Lisa's face and hearing her moans increase in intensity and pitch as she climaxed. He held her body securely as it quivered during her orgasm. Finally her orgasm came to an end, her body relaxed and she slumped forward against him. Lisa's hand had almost caused him to loose control, but Gary somehow managed to save his cum for the next round.

As Lisa's body slowly returned to normal she opened her eyes and said to Gary, "Oh honey that was so fucking good! Now it's my turn to blow you away." Lisa smiled wantonly and said, "Please lay down and close your eyes, and don't open them until I tell you it's okay." Lisa retreated from Gary's lap and retrieved a tube of strawberry flavored gel from one of the dresser drawers. She positioned herself on the chaise between Gary's outstretched legs, and moved her mouth closer to his semi-erect cock. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed most of his soft cock and gently applied suction to the whole rod.

As he felt Lisa's mouth encircling his soft prick Gary moaned, "Oh yes baby, your hot mouth feels so good."

Lisa's mouth was stuffed with his semi-erect cock, and she felt the blood quickly rushing into his member making it come alive and grow larger inside her mouth. The rapid increase in size forced her to quickly back off his cock so she could breathe. "Don't forget Gary, keep those eyes closed or you will spoil the surprise."

Lisa's tongue slithered out and licked in slow lazy circles around the head of Gary's cock. After a couple of trips around the swollen purple knob the tip of her tongue slid across the head and probed the tiny opening. Lisa watched Gary's facial expression change and heard him moan as she wrapped her soft lips around the purple knob and sucked hard. When she removed her mouth Lisa was delighted to see that a drop of precum had oozed out. Her tongue flicked out and quickly captured the sticky liquid, savoring his essence.

"Oh yes baby I love to feel your hot mouth sucking my cock," Gary moaned.

Lisa responded by slowly taking almost half of Gary's cock into her hot wet mouth, and then closed her lips lightly around his meat and pulled upwards towards the head. Lisa's hand cupped Gary's balls and gently squeezed them as she repeated the sensual torture of his throbbing cock over and over again.

Lisa's mouth sucking his prick, and her hand massaging his balls was driving Gary crazy. He wanted to open his eyes so he could watch Lisa sucking his cock, but he didn't want to disappoint her and ruin the surprise that she had planned. Gary moaned, "Lisa you're fucking mouth is making me so hot."

Lisa could tell that her mouth and hand were getting Gary very excited so she stopped sucking and let him cool off a little.

Gary groaned in disappointment, "Don't stop now baby!"

Lisa replied, "Please be patient honey and keep those eyes closed. I promise you that the surprise will be worth the wait." Lisa put a big glob of the strawberry gel in both her hands and then grabbed Gary's cock and started sliding both hands up and down the shaft spreading the flavored gel all over his cock. Lisa's hungry mouth went down on Gary's cock again. She loved the taste and smell of the strawberry lubricant, and it made his cock very slippery, allowing her to take him deeper than normal. Lisa always got wet when she sucked Gary but tonight she could feel her juices running down her leg as she sucked him. Lisa's head bobbed up and down the slippery pole, feeling it throb within her mouth.

Garry moaned, "Oh my god Lisa that feels so fucking good. Please don't stop." His hands were on top of Lisa's head as she bobbed up and down on his cock. He desperately wanted to force her to take him deeper but knew that if he made her gag she might get mad and stop sucking on him.

Lisa sensed that Gary was getting close again, so she stopped sucking for a while giving him time to cool off. Lisa had sucked off most of the strawberry gel so she squeezed more into her hands and greased his pole again. Lisa moved her body closer to Gary and used her hands to lift her large tits and wrap them around Gary's slippery prick. Then she slid her tits up and down his pole, while her tongue licked his cock head every time it appeared from between her tits. She felt Gary's hips lifting off the chair trying to fuck her tits. Lisa loved feeling Gary's cock hot cock sliding between her tits. She moaned, "That's it honey, fuck my tits!"

Gary felt his cum boiling in his balls, and knew that he could not take much more of this before his cum would explode, coating Lisa's beautiful tits. Suddenly Lisa stopped and removed her tits from around his swollen cock. "Oh damn Lisa, you're killing me. Please let me cum in your hot fucking mouth," Gary groaned in agony.

Lisa said, "I'm sorry baby, just keep those eyes closed for a few more minutes and then you can give me your hot fucking cream." Torturing Gary's cock and hearing him pleading to come in her mouth heightened Lisa's arousal even more. Her nipples were stiff and a steady stream of her juice flowed from her pussy, running down her legs. She quickly coated his throbbing cock with more strawberry gel and prepared herself for the grand finale. Lisa took the long strand of beads in her hands and wrapped them twice around Gary's thick cock. She used her hands to slowly slide the beads up and down his cock. As Lisa lowered her mouth to suck the head she said, "Okay Gary you can open your eyes now. I want you to see what I'm going do to you."

Gary quickly opened his eyes and saw his cock head disappear between Lisa's lips. The sensation caused by the beads sliding up and down his shaft while Lisa sucked the head was like nothing he had ever felt before. Gary felt her moving the beads up and down his pole faster. His breathing quickened and he moaned, "Oh you fucking cock sucker, I'm so close!"

Lisa moved the beads down to the base of Gary's cock and tightened them around the bottom of his shaft causing his whole cock to swell even more since no blood could escape. She willed her mouth and throat to relax and slowly slid down Gary's six-inch throbbing shaft, swallowing as she went to overcome the reflex to gag. Lisa watched Gary's face as she felt the swollen purple knob of his lance pushing against the opening to her throat.

Gary's eyes almost popped out of his head as he watched his cock disappear inch by inch into Lisa's hot oral cavern. Her lips were down to the beads that were wrapped tightly around the root of his prick, and their eyes were locked sharing the carnal pleasure they both felt. Feeling his cock head pushing against the opening of her throat sent Gary over the edge. "Oh here it cums baby!" His hands held Lisa's head deep on his cock as his cum exploded up from his balls. Stream after stream of molten cum forced its way up his shaft and shot down her hungry swallowing throat.

Lisa watched Gary's eyes flutter and felt his body tense as he screamed that he was coming. She kept swallowing as she felt each spasm of his cock propelling more cum down her throat. Eventually Lisa had to come up for air and she watched as the last few drops of his cream oozed out of his cock. She squeezed his cock with her hands to force the last drops of cum from his balls, then gathered them up with her hungry tongue. Lisa opened her mouth and showed Gary his cum coating her tongue, then swirled it around in her mouth savoring the taste before swallowing.

Gary smiled down at Lisa and said, "Oh baby that was so fucking incredible. It was the best blowjob that I have ever experienced. Even though I watched you do it I still can't believe that you were able to take all of me. I love you so much."

Lisa smiled sexily and said, "I loved swallowing your cock baby. I should have learned how to do that for you years ago. Well now you can cross one of your fantasies off your list, and the week is just getting started." Lisa got up from the chaise and removed her soaking wet thong, waving it in front of Gary's nose. "See how hot swallowing your cock made me? I need to cum so bad! Eat my pussy Gary!"

Gary could see how wet the blond curls around Lisa's pussy had become, and her legs glistened from all the juice that had poured out. Gary stood up and kissed Lisa passionately, tasting some of his cum that had dried on her lips. The taste of his own cum, and the strong scent of her need filling the air awakening the animal within him. Gary guided Lisa downward onto the chaise, a wild look in his eyes. He pulled her legs apart and eagerly dove towards her junction of pleasure. Gary started licking the juice that still glistened on her upper thighs, steadily working towards the source of the flowing liquid.

"Oh baby please don't tease me! I need it so bad! Eat me baby, eat my pussy!"

Gary loved hearing the urgency in Lisa's voice. Any other time he would have teased her unmercifully, but tonight he was like a man dying of thirst. His tongue quickly danced up her crease, tasting her as he went, until he felt her clit thrusting outward. His tongue savagely flicked back and forth across her love button making her moans increase in volume and intensity. He shoved two fingers into her soaked pussy and moved them in and out rapidly, in rhythm with his tongue flicking her clit. Lisa's hands alternated between pinching and twisting her nipples, and grabbing Gary's hair and pressing his face harder into her burning need. Gary heard Lisa's moans increase in pitch as she reached the point of no return. He watched as her breathing became ragged, her eyes fluttered, and her whole body started shaking as her orgasm exploded.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" Lisa screamed as the heat intensified deep with her loins and then quickly spread throughout her body, wave after wave of ecstasy washing over her until she was carried away to that special place where time and space stand still.

Gary kept working on her clit, and moving his fingers in and out, making her intense orgasm last as long as possible.

When she finally recovered enough to speak she smiled at Gary and said, "Oh baby that was just what I needed! You were like a wild man eating my pussy."

They were both exhausted so they took a quick shower and then curled up in each other's arms in bed and quickly fell asleep. They slept until ten the next morning. After breakfast Lisa told Gary to go back to the room and relax since she wanted to do some shopping in the stores located in the hotel. Lisa returned to the room an hour later with a couple of packages. Lisa told

Gary to put on his swim trunks because they were going to the pool. Today the pool area was very crowded, but Lisa insisted thata they find three available chairs.

When Lisa went shopping in the morning she also called Jill to set up the meeting that they had discussed on the internet. Lisa was very excited about meeting Jill,and doing some of the things they had talked about during their internet conversations. Jill agreed to meet them at the hotel pool in about one hour. Lisa had emailed Jill a picture of her and Gary, and also described what they would be wearing at the pool so Jill could find them.

Gary asked Lisa, "Why did we need to find three open chairs?"

Lisa just smiled coyly and said, "You will just have to wait and see Gary."

corky319
corky319
29 Followers
12